Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thinking of coming back to KO...

This is a discussion on Thinking of coming back to KO... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; But I'm broke and still in school so spending real money is outta the question. Also, I really like boss ...
Page: 1

Default Thinking of coming back to KO...

But I'm broke and still in school so spending real money is outta the question. Also, I really like boss hunting, eventing and playing the market, and I wanna play like back in the days when baba'ing wasnt the only option lol

Just curious, if I were to grab a few friends, would it be possible for us to play and still do fine in PvP and stuff without spending any money? In both PUS and "black market"... And if so, what server should we go, and should we be karus or el morad, etc?

I'm willing ofc to spend the time to grind some gear, maybe get all my friends to play mage and we can AoE everything? No matter what games I play after KO, I just always wanna come back here, first time I played was over 8 years ago

Side note: I'm selling my league of Legends account, its plat, msg if u need more info

Mazen?
    10 chars

Uh wot? Lol

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Welcome back, Europa is s huge mage server these days

I'm just mainly looking for a server with a fine English population and a place where I can not spend a dime but still catch up and do fine in PvP, is Europa the place to go?

Also, I can't really go to midgard cuz I can't get in without premium haha

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

i'm doing that on europa atm, but i'm solo (lvl83 rogue) lemme know if you're comming

Oh ok cool

europa seemes like it's probably pretty full of high level gears already, at least but judging the items in the market on this site...

i dont play on that server, but im not sure if its possible to grind all that gear without spending any money? or maybe it just requires some effort? lol

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    europa seemes like it's probably pretty full of high level gears already, at least but judging the items in the market on this site...

i dont play on that server, but im not sure if its possible to grind all that gear without spending any money? or maybe it just requires some effort? lol
    europa is not gordion/ares/diez and has not duped items +10/21 so all is possible.

I was thinking about either all 3 of us playing archers, assasins or mages, what do you guys think? In terms of overall xping / farming / pking?

apexko ....

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    I was thinking about either all 3 of us playing archers, assasins or mages, what do you guys think? In terms of overall xping / farming / pking?
    all you need is clan (even with turks) to hit +70 then you can easy make money on juraid or utc, if you have lucky and know how play you can gear char really quick even solo cuz turks are friendly on europa and you can get party on farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    apexko ....
    he didnt ask about private servers so why you post this fucking craps here lol

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

You don't need to spend a dime to have fun playing this game, but you're in trouble if you think you'll be able to PK :/

Well just for perspectives sake, what kind of gear would I need to pk fine on Europa as a mage in like a mage party?

How would full krowaz +7, old accessories and a +7 staff do? I know its prolly not what other people are using but would this kinda gear be okay in a mage party? Cuz I think any more than this isn't really farmable without baba'ing or anything

Also what would be the best kinda mage for boss hunting and xping? Fire/Ice? Then I can reskill to fire/light later for pk
    Last edited by BeastyBoy; 01-07-2016 at 07:29 AM.

Banned Senior Member

krowaz +7/8 set, faun/fuliout +7/8 iron set +0 dual imir/flame ring +3 dual lkp +1/2

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast