Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree6Likes

Thinking of coming back to KO...

This is a discussion on Thinking of coming back to KO... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but its still possible to xp / farm without prem, right? i mean at a reasonable pace?...
Page: 5

but its still possible to xp / farm without prem, right? i mean at a reasonable pace?

After level 60, prem is needed to level at a reasonable pace.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    all you need is clan (even with turks) to hit +70 then you can easy make money on juraid or utc, if you have lucky and know how play you can gear char really quick even solo cuz turks are friendly on europa and you can get party on farm.

he didnt ask about private servers so why you post this fucking craps here lol
    Don't get your panties in a twist mate. He didn't say anything about only playing NNT games KO servers. There are many knight online servers, both unofficial and official. It is impossible to do anything but guess which version/(s) of the game OP wants to play, anything else is conjecture.

Considering this isn't in the private server section its pretty safe to assume he wants to play USKO (:

Yeah sorry I shouldda been more specific, but I don't want to play a private server, I've never really gotten into em.

I'm prolly just gunna start leveling without prem rn, cuz I think when they release the game on steam they might make a new server, so I'm waiting for that possibility
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    Yeah sorry I shouldda been more specific, but I don't want to play a private server, I've never really gotten into em.

I'm prolly just gunna start leveling without prem rn, cuz I think when they release the game on steam they might make a new server, so I'm waiting for that possibility
    Good luck, I'm on Midgard or I'd give you a hand with levelling, its really not that bad until you get to the mid 60's, that's when having premium really really really makes the levelling process go faster.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post

Like I told ya if you go europa feel free to hit me up (kumani, orc side), my gordion char is on hold atm until PUS prices stabilize since that sale ended.

Thanks

Rn I'm just waiting to get some npoints so that I can SMS verify and activate OTP on my account

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345