Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thinking of coming back to KO...

This is a discussion on Thinking of coming back to KO... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BeastyBoy Well just for perspectives sake, what kind of gear would I need to pk fine on ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    Well just for perspectives sake, what kind of gear would I need to pk fine on Europa as a mage in like a mage party?

How would full krowaz +7, old accessories and a +7 staff do? I know its prolly not what other people are using but would this kinda gear be okay in a mage party? Cuz I think any more than this isn't really farmable without baba'ing or anything

Also what would be the best kinda mage for boss hunting and xping? Fire/Ice? Then I can reskill to fire/light later for pk
    That setup is fine if you don't mind being spam killed, trust me don't go mage unless you can gear it. Priest is your best option to spend 0 dollars and be able to pk decently.

Yeah I was scared of that, too

How are assasins?

I know priests are ultra cheap but honestly imo they're quite boring

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Mage/preist are the cheapest. Advancing your skill should come naturally with PvE/questing, PvP just takes some time to get used to the team. The Europa English community is kinda spread around, I'd reccommend playing as orc with EndlessRepublic, they're nice guys.

I have a 69 cypher ring'd fire mage I can sell u for real cheap, I think it's human though.

Sins are supper expensive. Shard+9 and moonlight+7 are the minimum for pk, each of which cost over $150

Banned Senior Member

just get 60 then go para 24/7
    there is no english clan but you can join turk clan they also speak english and exping all day all night

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Mage/preist are the cheapest.
    Even basic setup on a mage is gonna run 30gb, olds won't do on Europa and that's if you make the char yourself, priest u can do for 10-15 and there's a 80 priest in merch for 5gb :P

Unless you are human, then definitely go mage

Hmm I think 30gb is prolly farmable, just gotta farm hard and maybe get lucky haha

I know priests are a lot cheaper but I don't really enjoy playing them

On a side note, how do mages solo bosses? Do they need to be fire/ice or something? And can they do it with not so good gear, if there are 2 mages working on the same boss?

And sorry for asking again but it really would help, I know I should go just enough INT for krowaz, but how many points should I put into MP / HP? and what kinda mage would be best for my situation, in terms of skills? I never really got into the mage in all the years I've been playing so I really have no idea haha

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Maybe papermage would be best. Use a TS sc and you can cast your skills twice as fast, just make your char move. I recommend death knight, after the first sword slash just make any movement and you can continue using skills.

Hmm I think 30gb is prolly farmable, just gotta farm hard and maybe get lucky haha

I know priests are a lot cheaper but I don't really enjoy playing them

On a side note, how do mages solo bosses? Do they need to be fire/ice or something? And can they do it with not so good gear, if there are 2 mages working on the same boss?

And sorry for asking again but it really would help, I know I should go just enough INT for krowaz, but how many points should I put into MP / HP? and what kinda mage would be best for my situation, in terms of skills? I never really got into the mage in all the years I've been playing so I really have no idea haha
    30gb will get you a krowaz 7 set, fr3's and iron set. You will hate pk. You won't be able to solo bosses with that setup. Also, 30GB right now will cost you about $150. If that was easily farmable everyone would be doing it.

Didn't say it would be easy xD

What kind of gear do mages need to solo bosses? I always thought they could do it with average-ish gear, just took a long time xD

Wouldn't Midgard be the best server for someone to play on since it came out not that long ago? If someone is concerned about the gear gap then its probably lowest there.

Didn't say it would be easy xD

What kind of gear do mages need to solo bosses? I always thought they could do it with average-ish gear, just took a long time xD
    You need only two things for that : best possible grade of rings (+3) and high ap staff (130 ap+). 18 skill a.k.a Iginition is enough to solo bosses in esl (except TK) is based only on those two things - MP dosent count.
    azreal313 and snipes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    You need only two things for that : best possible grade of rings (+3) and high ap staff (130 ap+). 18 skill a.k.a Iginition is enough for solo bosses in esl (except TK) are based only on those two things - MP dosent count.
    +1. I don't know why retards are telling him you can't solo bosses as a mage without gg as fuck gear.

I can't buy prem so I can't go midgard LOL

Sad lyfe

I can't buy prem so I can't go midgard LOL

Sad lyfe
    Oh, right, that's a thing.

I think you're gonna have a bad time on USKO if you don't at the very least have premium.
    JayClaiba likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast