Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Time to be King

This is a discussion on Time to be King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; F9 had what 3 ppl play him? if so, there's another stupid comment u made. And if u guys run ...
Page: 6

Banned

F9 had what 3 ppl play him? if so, there's another stupid comment u made. And if u guys run thru cz with 5 priests and u tell others to not complain or bitch about it, then why bitch about how some1 else' xp's? are u jealous that a melee leeches an aoe party? if u were a rogue u wouldn't complain about it now would u? and i can tell u now if symbiosis has a decent pk party on, u won't roll thru them

G0D

You would vote for him even though he runs from nearly everyone? lol some king you humans gonna have there....

Banned

I like what Rhoslyn said, something like "good players are all babashoppers and cheaters".

What interesting is how unequipped some Hostile members are (non-babashoppers). BlahBlah told me he only has a belt of STR, at lvl 77. WTF? I remember in a 3v2 we (me and Bathory) have with them I was able to kill Rhoslyn 3x before they can kill Bathory.

Really nice way to show your clanies how to have fun. Thank god I didnt up thinking like that, and has nothing good to be proud of.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

+1 to sagato and +1 to robokill f9 devil was the best king elmorad had and bobert was the best king karus had both loved by the turkish population and both did a great job , and drtladyknight was first queen ever too :lol: i wonder where she went :unsure:
    i miss bobert's old king quiz[/b]
    Haha i remember that, i had to supply him with some questions cause he got stuck

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

You would vote for him even though he runs from nearly everyone? lol some king you humans gonna have there....[/b]
    being king dosent mean you gotta have 1337 gear and able to kick some ass in 4v1's or something.. the point is Blah is a very active player, loves exp ( will host many exp events ) and has a great personality.

being king dosent mean you gotta have 1337 gear and able to kick some ass in 4v1's or something.. the point is Blah is a very active player, loves exp ( will host many exp events ) and has a great personality.[/b]

LOL...yeah he has really shown that in his childish rants.

Banned

atari Posted Today, 10:24 AM
    LOL...yeah he has really shown that in his childish rants[/b]
    no flame pls

being king dosent mean you gotta have 1337 gear and able to kick some ass in 4v1's or something.. the point is Blah is a very active player, loves exp ( will host many exp events ) and has a great personality.[/b]
    Fuck ya this nigga right here knows what the Fuck I'm talking about keep my post up and keep it going babas. I do have a great personality but if u pass the line Like Atari did, hmmm your jus gonna have to find out, but like assailant said i am active and i do love exp i will host many exp better then hercules and i'll possibly be more fun then F9 besides whats different from them and me is i don't baba my shit i dont have to have the greatest gear in order to own orcs i do jus fine with what i have and i dont have a belt of str kennie wow u dont know how to listen i said i have ammy of str and a we, dual earrings and 1 ring +9, and +12str/1hp belt and 1 ring, i dont need to have +2 or 3 uniques like hercules or 3 ppl playing my account. I run shit myself with no one to tell me rong to right, oh ya one more thing my pm's will never be blocked not like all of the past recent kings that block them for getting spammed pm's i wont block mine so feel free pm me and ill help you with your matter ^_^. This is my 2 cents 4 the day

P.S. Vote 4 Me Blah_Blah as your Human Ares king you will love the events and other things i have in store for people.
    Blah_Blah (AkA TheMachine) Will soon rise as King.

I can't wait until you don't get king so I can laugh at you.

Hawk.

Its ok by election time you should be orc again or have already changed and came back.

hrm.. well I have someone who wanted to buy my account as human sin, so $20 for me to make them happy is not a problem. Don't worry though once blah loses you'll go back to electing yourself and keep losing everytime again, but you did accomplish one thing, I think you are the #1 biggest human pussy, so congrats bud.

You realize you cant just shit out exp events, it takes ages for the treasury to fill up with enough money to buy exp events. Hence why theres not an exp event everyday.

horro bro don't waste your time on him. He doesn't know how the treasury works and he won't be contributing to it. He likes to use mp absorb in exp as level 77 and lose about 700ap so he doesn't have to buy souls!

You realise you cant just shit out exp events, it takes ages for the treasury to fill up with enough money to buy exp events. Hence why theres not an exp event everyday.[/b]
    :P

Hawk.

Lol and you act like you don&#39;t run from me in Cz...but beep how many times have you been elected for king? none, you know why? because no one likes you to give you the nomination. Why would you want a clan hopper to be king? The only thing good done with The BeepBeep Account is what the person did with it before you and from what they did it makes you look like peice of shit.

and the last time Blah used Mp absorb was back at lvl 74....do the math.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast