Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ?

This is a discussion on Times have changed? Now is cool use HF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn son you peeps clearly have to much time on your hand!!!...
Page: 20

damn son you peeps clearly have to much time on your hand!!!

What is gizlayer.com? Or do i even want to know

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    I just looked at it and it's a spanish gaming website however when I found the Knight Online Section, I thought it was funny that I found 90% of is was about hacking.\

and I'm pretty sure his user name there is AccGbs, could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    Between sentences I used enter to go to the next line. Or should I have used my mouse? Do you have something against Enter?

Its hard to know what did you mean, since you have trouble understanding the meaning of word "evidence" witch can be seen in Clan section.
    That wasn't even near a smartass reply you dipshit.
    but then again is it that hard? you really really wanna go there? how about the NPT chars? later name changed. how about the nova towning of this characters? how about sheltering MyMelody after scamming...TWICE! how about him using hacks in PK. No you asshole I don't care what you say. there's plenty of evidence on how respectable Animosity's name is. In this forum and official one. So if YOU want to bring that discussion on this topic back it up! or you also wanna deny that?
    yaa didn't think so

that's the problem when morons like yourself start talking about things they know nothing about.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Using my magic powers, it seems to be a forum identical to G4L, but for a different language community outside of English. My linguistics is a bit rusty(or non-existent, but we'll all agree to rusty ok?) but it looks like something hispanic in nature. Granted this is all based off of what the first result in google looked like, I did not actually go to the website.

Also, this topic makes me laugh. I hope it continues.

Banned Senior Member

tbh blanquita is such a hypocrite i bet he koxps i mean he does everything he reports ppl for so my guess is hes just trying to hide the fact that hes a gold farmer
    JaCoX likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Using my magic powers, it seems to be a forum identical to G4L, but for a different language community outside of English. My linguistics is a bit rusty(or non-existent, but we'll all agree to rusty ok?) but it looks like something hispanic in nature. Granted this is all based off of what the first result in google looked like, I did not actually go to the website.

Also, this topic makes me laugh. I hope it continues.
    actually that one post was reported by josh about what the last topic you closed was about but yes cama you have super powers LOL i figured that much out about it, but was looking for a little more detail since i don't speak spanish i believe it is but then again i dont have super powers lol.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    That wasn't even near a smartass reply you dipshit.
    but then again is it that hard? you really really wanna go there? how about the NPT chars? later name changed. how about the nova towning of this characters? how about sheltering MyMelody after scamming...TWICE! how about him using hacks in PK. No you asshole I don't care what you say. there's plenty of evidence on how respectable Animosity's name is. In this forum and official one. So if YOU want to bring that discussion on this topic back it up! or you also wanna deny that?
    yaa didn't think so

that's the problem when morons like yourself start talking about things they know nothing about.
    YES,GET IT ALL OUT!

Now, realize that if clan has same name on another server dosent mean it has same people that were in it before,as someone already said but I guess you aren't too big on reading stuff.

Take a breath and lets move on shell we? Thing that you also need to know is that this isnt about Animosity anymore, it stoped being a while back. This is about leveling bots ( genie and koxp ). The fact that you seem to be butt hurt about Animosity is your problem and you should seek counseling so you can move on to better things in life.

You also seem to think that I am somehow connected or a member of Animosity. Well,I have to dissapoint you again there my friend.

Contact me when you finish with your counseling. Maybe we can grab a beer and you can thank me for helping you out.

YES,GET IT ALL OUT!

Now, realize that if clan has same name on another server dosent mean it has same people that were in it before,as someone already said but I guess you aren't too big on reading stuff.

Take a breath and lets move on shell we? Thing that you also need to know is that this isnt about Animosity anymore, it stoped being a while back. This is about leveling bots ( genie and koxp ). The fact that you seem to be butt hurt about Animosity is your problem and you should seek counseling so you can move on to better things in life.

You also seem to think that I am somehow connected or a member of Animosity. Well,I have to dissapoint you again there my friend.

Contact me when you finish with your counseling. Maybe we can grab a beer and you can thank me for helping you out.
    Ok I guess I'll have to break it down for you word by word.
    It seems it's you who doesn't do muh reading because as I also said in the clan topic (I quoted the clan description) it says they're the same bunch of friends who've been playing for the last years owning everyone farming everything and pretty much being awesome. Ok then take a moment to process it. So i repeat: I didn't say that, Funkz did.

Are you kidding me? I do know this isn't about Animosity anymore einstein!! it was you who brought my discussion in the other topic to this topic. not me, YOU! I'd be concerned if I were you but let's not get caught in that.
    I'm not butthurt about Animosity. They are what they are. They know what I think of many of their choices and it's all fine. Matter of fact I got along quite well with most of their members when they played in C-West. Others, of course I didn't but I really liked playing against them. They're a really tough bunch to beat. so you're not gonna succeed there pal.

And I've no idea if you're connected or not to Animosity. I could care less. I do think you're a bit slow and that your head is stucked way way way up your arse though.
    I'll pass on the beer. but thanks for the offer.

Because hitting 2 buttons sat at a booro spawn for hours on end is actually difficult, requires skill and or has any effect on any other player in the game? I don't get it, who cares if people exp legit or bot?

You guys care more about botting in one of the most un-competitive broken games out there than people do on normal/competitive games. How is this community so fucking retarded/shit?

DAFAQ Senior Member

Ok I guess I'll have to break it down for you word by word.
    It seems it's you who doesn't do muh reading because as I also said in the clan topic (I quoted the clan description) it says they're the same bunch of friends who've been playing for the last years owning everyone farming everything and pretty much being awesome. Ok then take a moment to process it. So i repeat: I didn't say that, Funkz did.

Are you kidding me? I do know this isn't about Animosity anymore einstein!! it was you who brought my discussion in the other topic to this topic. not me, YOU! I'd be concerned if I were you but let's not get caught in that.
    I'm not butthurt about Animosity. They are what they are. They know what I think of many of their choices and it's all fine. Matter of fact I got along quite well with most of their members when they played in C-West. Others, of course I didn't but I really liked playing against them. They're a really tough bunch to beat. so you're not gonna succeed there pal.

And I've no idea if you're connected or not to Animosity. I could care less. I do think you're a bit slow and that your head is stucked way way way up your arse though.
    I'll pass on the beer. but thanks for the offer.

For someone who "knows" this isnt about Animosity anymore you sure do post alot of posts related to that clan. You also took on yourself to make sure to post a lot in their clan topic. So it looks like you just cant let go of them.

Freekaleek also told you that only a small portion on CW Animosity is playing on Titan, but that didnt bother you much.

Obsession can be such a bad thing. I hope you will find a way to get rid of it.

i've been reading this thread, and when i ended i was asking myself why did i even care reading it? Just nonsense, bullcrap and so on. Just delete this whole madness.

For someone who "knows" this isnt about Animosity anymore you sure do post alot of posts related to that clan. You also took on yourself to make sure to post a lot in their clan topic. So it looks like you just cant let go of them.

Freekaleek also told you that only a small portion on CW Animosity is playing on Titan, but that didnt bother you much.

Obsession can be such a bad thing. I hope you will find a way to get rid of it.
    It's called replying. So if you ask me something about that clan, I would usually reply to you somethign about that clan don't you think? Or is it forbidden? I didn't know I wasn't allowed to answer what a fuckwit like you posts.
    If you actually took the time to read what freekaleek and me talked about, you'd see that after he told me that only blackii and funks continue playing from the old Animosity, I told him to update his clan description because it's quite easy to take advantage of the name's assets but take no responsibility for their liabilities.
    Why are people so fucking lazy?
    I don't know hwo you do things where you live or in life in general but you'll get better results if you actually did a bit of research before opening your mouth on topics you know nothing about.

It's called replying. So if you ask me something about that clan, I would usually reply to you somethign about that clan don't you think? Or is it forbidden? I didn't know I wasn't allowed to answer what a fuckwit like you posts.
    If you actually took the time to read what freekaleek and me talked about, you'd see that after he told me that only blackii and funks continue playing from the old Animosity, I told him to update his clan description because it's quite easy to take advantage of the name's assets but take no responsibility for their liabilities.
    Why are people so fucking lazy?
    I don't know hwo you do things where you live or in life in general but you'll get better results if you actually did a bit of research before opening your mouth on topics you know nothing about.
    funkz was never in the old animosity in cwest it was pinder and blacki, wrong again my friend maybe you need to do some research i guess. I went to their vent today and only saw 3 people from the cwest animosity in the titan animosity but there prob are a few more im guessing i think a lot are still playing in euroko but not positive.

funkz was never in the old animosity in cwest it was pinder and blacki, wrong again my friend maybe you need to do some research i guess. I went to their vent today and only saw 3 people from the cwest animosity in the titan animosity but there prob are a few more im guessing
    That's what freekaleek told me. the supposedly new clan leader of Animosity.
    you did read my post right?