Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Tr1stan scammed Zaraki Durandel +8

This is a discussion on Tr1stan scammed Zaraki Durandel +8 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DontJurkOffOnMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DontJurkOffOnMe)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Killgannon Don't loan out your items. Stop wasting out time reporting "scammer" he is an ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by DontJurkOffOnMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DontJurkOffOnMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Killgannon
    Don't loan out your items. Stop wasting out time reporting "scammer" he is an ass for doing it, but YOU enabled it and it's your fault as much as him... It takes two to tango in that sceanrio and your one.
    it takes lvl 60+ to be master and ur not one [/b]

KILLGANON, YOU GOT PWNED

Schaf

man that sucks big time!!!

If tristan was a scammer why didnt he scam out razerok when he had the chance? Somthing tells me there are 2 sides to this story.

Banned

If there was a 2 side story he wouldnt post crap here like he does atm "I scam kk men" etc.. he would have defend him self isnt it ? And when i made this thread 10 minutes later he came on msn and said "WTF UR DOING MY INTERNET HOME WAS DOWN, im at my friend now" or w/e just 10 minutes after the topic was created... and he said that he gave the durandal to Archer because he needed to pay him and then asked it back and told him he would get a shard for it. But archer said no way get me the shard then you will get the durandal. (I would do this aswell btw since we all know tristan by now)

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    If tristan was a scammer why didnt he scam out razerok when he had the chance? Somthing tells me there are 2 sides to this story.
    maybe he consider razerok as "a real friend" whereas zaraki was just a false friend to get items when he was broke and need to refund ppl

anyway scam is scam , nothing to say about it , there is no excuse to find

LiberAchi

Wait, maybe, JUST MAYBE IM NOT POSTING BECAUSE I DONT CARE :lol: I had acces to Jimxrox, phantom_rogue, razrokh and alot of other chars and I never, I repeat, I have never took anything from them except razi with the chitin shield incident. Anyway, I explained it to Zaraki, let him do what he wants with it. I told archer to give me the durandal back cuz I needed to give it back and he said no. I don't blame him.

Anyway, Wagyar? Respect you? Lmfao.. "I knew he was a scammer.. he reminds me of gilette"? Hahaha, what the fuck did I ever do to you man? You broke my heart saying that. I always look back at the old New_Order days and laugh and feel good about it, but now Did I ever scam anyone back then? I only wanted to be good with you guys, that's the only reason I xped to 60 with my account. I would have given up if you hadn't pretended to be my friend. This blows, I guess when one thing happens, the true nature of people gets out.

Flippy, I already told you: I don't fucking care about you, everyone here knows you macro and my friend scammed your bow ... Any problems with that? STFU

TempesT, the only thing you ever wanted when I was getting along with you was to play razrokh when it wasn't even mine. Yes, I beat you with a mini warrior, 3 lvls less then you and crap for items. Don't cry about it.

Can't remember anyone else to answer too, so there you go. Whatever you think of me, think it, write it on your santa list, post it on these forums, call my mom or whatever the fuck y'all wanna do. Just make sure you know that I don't care about you fucking hypocrits, who I know, would have taken all of razrokh's items if they could play it. So spare me your fucking bullshit and shuvle it deep where the sun doesn't shine kk?

Forgot to add something: When I was good bud's with razi, I realy liked him and shit, considerd him to be like a brother in this game, no BS. To bad that I didn't keep my promise and bought his warrior, cause that's when he started saying that I scammed a chitin shield.. Not when I took it and I explained what happened to the guy that gave me the shield and Razi, when he was all "I understand tristan", but a few months after that. Funny how people change. I kept his char up to date, gained him 100k nps ~ and I get treated like shit. Thx for nothing pal. Hope you find a good job wich u were looking for before you go to college.

Tristan out ~

Aqu

But, you gave someone elses items away.

That makes you an asshole <_<

after all that speach you still said nothing about you scamming zaraki.

invader

so did u scam us of that warrior?

Killgannon

Originally posted by typ0

KILLGANON, YOU GOT PWNED
    You spennt time on me though, bolding that text takes an awful lot of effort. I don't understand how I got owned though... I'm not lvl 60 but my penis is larger then yours.

Banned

Originally posted by Tristan
    I told archer to give me the durandal back cuz I needed to give it back and he said no. I don't blame him.
    I dont blame him aswell, cause u give MY weapon to someone else.. We shouldn't blame him.. BUT YOU!

LiberAchi

I can't help you to comprehend basic english. Read it again, and again and again, till you get what I'm writing.

apoth0r

TunaFishyMe

lol thats funny...i gave someone elses weapon to someone else and he didnt give it back. im innocent. he should have gave it back to me ... lol...are you 12? grow up and learn some responsibility

pffff, no comment <_<

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast