Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

USKO same to CHINAKO It`s Over? Living or quit?

This is a discussion on USKO same to CHINAKO It`s Over? Living or quit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yep, those poor farmers, who need money in rl really deserve all the felankors, isiloons, all the other bosses and ...
Page: 2

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

yep, those poor farmers, who need money in rl really deserve all the felankors, isiloons, all the other bosses and their drops!

/irony off[/b]
    sarcasm, not irony.

I know more gold farmers from china.

And now some tukey do it too.I think maybe u r new players coming to one server and want to buying some gold bar.It`s nothings.

Fairness is important. Gold farmers don`t destroy the game. And them don`t use it with pk.

Now the game it`s so much changed. Koxper will be destroied the game.

No one Gold farmers at my clan and my ally too. And really my clan Chinese players don`t use any tools to play game.[/b]
    You say goldfarmers don't destroy the game.
    Do you know that the most koxpers ARE gold farmers? they camp like month's at spoiler spots etc. you think those are real players? ...

softmao

Unhappy

Do you know that the most koxpers ARE gold farmers? they camp like month's at spoiler spots etc. you think those are real players? ...[/b]
    I means now koxper with pk > koxper with gold farmers.

My clan 90% is chinese players. And lv 70+ - lv80+ .

I think this players.Not gold farmers.

Tbl and koxper for pk players destroy the game > gold farmers.

I hate gold farmers too. But i am not gm i can`t clear them for server.

I means not every chinese players all gold farmers.

Thank you.

maybe im racist maybe not, but u know most of gold farmers is from China ? this ppl too kill "soul" this game ..

maybe i mistake[/b]
    yes, gold farmers are from china, the same farmers, from, silkroad online, wow and more games

edit: im nto saying all chinese ppl are gold farmers y just say the actual gold farmers are from china

BoneKeeper

Do you know that the most koxpers ARE gold farmers? they camp like month's at spoiler spots etc. you think those are real players? ...[/b]
    does i matter at all?
    i mean seriously it's good that there are gold farmers
    think of it this way
    with no gold farmers the drops u get aint worth a shit.
    now when we have gold farmers we can bring items to a higher price.
    if u decide to quit u can sell ur items for good prices.
    wich wouldn't eve be possible with no gold farmers

seriously u really need to reconsidder this.

the only problem with 3:e party tool users i see i the 1 that use it in pk or exp.

wich makes it unfair in the game.

i dunno what u say but pls think before posting

Edit: if u don't like how the game work simply /quit_ko
    no reason to blame the gold farmers since they actually make it better u just need to realise it

sry if im not spelling eveything right ^^ im nor from US :P

King0fKingZ

I means now koxper with pk > koxper with gold farmers.

My clan 90% is chinese players. And lv 70+ - lv80+ .

I think this players.Not gold farmers.

Tbl and koxper for pk players destroy the game > gold farmers.

I hate gold farmers too. But i am not gm i can`t clear them for server.

I means not every chinese players all gold farmers.

Thank you.[/b]
    The reason why ur chinese friends got banned is that K2 blocked Chinese IP's , so when they found players from chinese they will ban them permanently

and CHINESE GOLD FARMERS are the first reason why the Marketplace sucks

everybody buying cheap GB's from chinese and rip off all items from merchant

also chinese players killed all dungeon monsters isiloon, felankor , ultima etc... get the drops and selling to players for real money $

1st.-When girakon started, we totally forgot about the turkish. CrazyMagesofChina did the trick, they've brought a whole new gamma of cheating techniques, some i didnt knew they existed (or at least haven't been used at USKO untill then).

2nd.-Its Chinese gold farmers why Bifrost its disabled

3rd.-Koxp (or any cheating program) has existed since the begining of KO. The game has survived koxp, and it will keep surviving it. Koxp its something we don't really leave the game for, its annoying yes, but didn't and wont kill KO.

And most of the Chinese farmers are just single guys that live/eat in the "manager" "work site" that if not for that they would been stealing in the streets. So if you look at it like that, they are doing some good to society xD

softmao

Cool

1st.-When girakon started, we totally forgot about the turkish. CrazyMagesofChina did the trick, they've brought a whole new gamma of cheating techniques, some i didnt knew they existed (or at least haven't been used at USKO untill then).

2nd.-Its Chinese gold farmers why Bifrost its disabled

3rd.-Koxp (or any cheating program) has existed since the begining of KO. The game has survived koxp, and it will keep surviving it. Koxp its something we don't really leave the game for, its annoying yes, but didn't and wont kill KO.

And most of the Chinese farmers are just single guys that live/eat in the "manager" "work site" that if not for that they would been stealing in the streets. So if you look at it like that, they are doing some good to society xD[/b]
    answer:
    1st yeah it`s Specially combo but it`s no koxp or edit tbl if u want i can teacher u can online and pm me :P
    2st Bf disabled it`s about gold farmers it`s true but it`s not all about chinese gold farmers. Some turky gays use koxp in bf hacked too.
    3st I think this is very important!. we wish gm do it. Good gm with good game. we wish koxper get out ~ new patch coming~ xtarp back~ funny pk coming~ happy hnting coming~

:P

Hi everyone i am from China. I am Chinese ,i very love KO. I played KO about 4 yesrs .CHINAKO Finished, and then i go USKO.But now the usko same to chinako.More koxper duper bug items hacked progrem and hacked progrem.

For exp more koxper and kser.

For pk more hacked progrem.If u kill them u will DC if u will go exp slots kill them and mage and priest will DC.Them can`t agree pk with u.If u want to pk with them. U will always DC and DC.

For mechant at mordron can`t sold anyone ,duper bug item all mordrom it`s so cheap~

ChinaKO is over now usko like chinako.

My clan more old players want to selling accout and quit who can tell me how to play ?

And now my clan have 5 members has blocked.

All at mordron mechanting then DC and websit type "violates posted Terms of Service policy " banned 999 days.

What is this? Merchant= violates posted Terms of Service policy ? Them don`t use any tools and do anything.

It`s my trouble.[/b]

Ive already got some of your members unbanned last time they tried this, id just look into playing a different version. Obviously they just dont want you here.

*These are legit chinese players, I know its hard to believe but these guys are just hardcore gamers.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

does i matter at all?
    think of it this way

seriously u really need to reconsidder this.[/b]
    This has no effect on ur items you get , it only makes POTS more valuable and reskill/stat
    Nothing to do whit what you sayed.
    HIGH prices are not good prices, low prices are good prices, you want to buy so many things but theres not a merchant for them since they can only put 10gb max.

And if you have noticed lower prices mean 1 goldbar is more valuable.
    1mil of KO should be converted to 1k, then u could see every item on merch(and ofc pots and mob drop coin should be changed also)

kibal

does i matter at all?
    think of it this way

seriously u really need to reconsidder this.

the only problem with 3:e party tool users i see i the 1 that use it in pk or exp.

wich makes it unfair in the game.

i dunno what u say but pls think before posting

Edit: if u don't like how the game work simply /quit_ko
    no reason to blame the gold farmers since they actually make it better u just need to realise it

sry if im not spelling eveything right ^^ im nor from US :P[/b]
    I agree with that if u dont like the game just quit but dont wait to k2 to do anything .About gold farmers i dont think its better, is almost the same if they r arround or no , cose if u can sell ur drops for highger price the stuffs that u need for ur main char ll be highger price also .

there has always been koxpers, gold farmers, and tbl editors, there will always be koxpers, gold farmers, and tbl editors. its K2 and almost everyother game has one or anothere form of koxp, gold farming, and tbl editing. so deal with it or leave. people need to stop whining.

i get more pleasure killing a speed hacking warrior than normal warrior. becase even with hacks they are still shit

lil_mageskillz

if chinako closed that must mean it was rlly messed up. usko is not even close to be messed up totaly. yes we have koxpers and stuff but nothing so serious where pking and exp is only for those who hack.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Sad to hear about this bro, but i will admit, Chinese Mages are some of the best in pk that i have ever seen. They dont even need Ventrilo or Teamspeak, they say a couple words in party chat and they know exactly what to do. they have absolutely amazing pk communications.

chinas are gg :P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast