Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

well guess i got hacked so here comes WoW

This is a discussion on well guess i got hacked so here comes WoW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you are a nice guy then act like one and go restat please, and post a screenshot and people ...
Page: 5

if you are a nice guy then act like one and go restat please, and post a screenshot and people may be a little more content. A nice guy that cheats in this way forefits his right to claim to be genuine.

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    if you are a nice guy then act like one and go restat please, and post a screenshot and people may be a little more content. A nice guy that cheats in this way forefits his right to claim to be genuine.
    +1

Banned

Although using that bug is just as bad as any other cheat, it still sucks you got hacked.

Zaria

Seems issue has been resolved, lock please.

Banned

restat was already done when i loged in after gm reset my pass or me.....i dont have that staff and nor do i care at this point...char will remain naked....i dont need a ss ....if you dont believe me then oh well....the staff and all items were taken from account

we'd appreciate some closure on the 'issue' that has surfaced as a result of this post also before it is locked if possible

edit: i guess if you're characters naked then you cant put the same sort of items on it again, good good, and on another note, sorry to hear you lost all of your items.

Banned

what closure....its been closed....i dont have the staff anymore on account so i dont need to keep it the way it was.....already restated

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345