Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

What brings people to scam

This is a discussion on What brings people to scam within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think you got it wrong pal. The fact that there are people who are not doing anything to better ...
Page: 7

Tristan

I think you got it wrong pal. The fact that there are people who are not doing anything to better this world and in fact do what they can to fuck it up does not mean that we as a race are not advacing. Look around, read the news, read the news 50 years ago and then come back here saying we havent made any improovement whatsoever.[/b]
    I'm back and i'm sticking to my oppinion.

I'm back and i'm sticking to my oppinion.[/b]
    Do you want to state your reasons ? Or at least what was it that you read that makes you stick to your oppinion ?

I'm back and i'm sticking to my oppinion.[/b]

You sir have proven your point, you aren't advancing.

Tristan

You sir have proven your point, you aren't advancing.[/b]
    How did I prove MY point about ME not advancing if I'm talking about an entire race?

And I think my reasons are very clear for this obvious and wellunderstood fact (by most people that is), that we can't be advancing if we're moving towards a global disaster.

How did I prove MY point about ME not advancing if I'm talking about an entire race?

And I think my reasons are very clear for this obvious and wellunderstood fact (by most people that is), that we can't be advancing if we're moving towards a global disaster.[/b]

No you are talking about yourself personally and didn't back up anything accept by saying "open your eyes." Global disaster has nothing to do with advancement of human kind. Eventually the world's resources will used up and our world will be polluted and eventually the world will have to deal with that problem. The people who will actually help the probelm, such as those working on alternative energy, none gmo foods, fighting chemical companies, using recycled products, etc., will be the ones who make the difference. And people like you, defeatists, scammers, thieves, criminals, the greedy, uncaring and the stupid, will be the ones who keep making things worse. You can choose what side you want to be on.

knightned

Based on? lol. Back up your arguments with some facts instead of "open your eyes" do you have some actual statistics based on anything other then your opinions? Medicine is better then ever with advancements coming out all the time, we've discovered more about the universe this past 10 years then the last 3000, people are living longer, have the highest % of middleclass ever, we have come out a massive dark age of superstition and general lack of education worldwide, etc. That IS advancement, and that ISN'T done by guys stealing your shit everytime you turn your back and by pillaging from your neighbor and fellow human being. If you want to add something to a discussion, then add something that can be gleaned from your argument and make a real point or you just like an idiot.[/b]
    Medicine is better then ever, yay, humans live longer, that's not a good thing. That just means you pay for retired people longer. What's the point of knowing about the universe? Our useless studies of bullshit is a waste of time and effort. People are living longer, again, a BAD thing. Highest % of middleclass ever also means we destroy everything around us even more to continue our "better" lifestyle (although I feel our lifestyles gotten worse). Our dark age was part of our "advancement"... I'd still rather have lived in the dark ages than now and would have definately preferred to have lived in the time of being hunters and gatherers where we weren't destroying everything around us in the attempt to advance.

I also thought you would have had more selfless opinions Rad. You do realise every step the human race takes towards "advancement" kills more and more of the other creatures in our world off. I thought you were a good person but I see now all you care about is other people... IMO any good person will hate the human race and will wish they just all died.

The world is also massively overpopulated which people encourage in the idea that it ensures the safety of ones country to be highly populated yet does nobody realise that if you overpopulate to protect yourself from war that you also force yourself to start wars?

BTW Tristan I agree with you 100%.

WafflesAndCocaine

Greed is the game when it came to me. I havent played in over 2 years. And im going to get banned after i send this message. This is not a joke. I have scammed well over 30 people on this game. Im not proud of it. There is no real reason for this post other than to answer the mans question. I never scammed until , i myself got scammed. When it had happenened i quit the game, outta anger. I was back soon enough. I didn't want to restart back from the beginning of the game. There is no joy when it comes to scamming other people. In a way i was getting back what i had lost but in the worst way possible. by delivering the pain i had once recieved to those that didnt deserve it. That is the truth. The last person i ever scammed was a good guy. I got away with the scam, but i felt so bad i came out to him myself. I have never repayed him back. and i probably never will. I am the scum of this game. I make this game miserable for others for personal enjoyment. I created one of the best DCZ warriors ever known on edana. I never wasted 1 dollar on this game. yet gained over 600. I dont believe in Karma. and sorry isnt even good enough for the pain i have caused others in this game. I scammed others out of there fun. So i could have fun. I look back and regret it of course. And all those who have called me a scammer. Were right. Im sorry Andrew. Aka parasitic_logos. You were a good guy and i betrayed your trust in me. We had alot of fun together in dcz vsing eachother and stuff. Out of my greedyness i took what wasnt even yours. that giga you borrowed. and some of those chitin +8's. And queen that 20gbs i stole from you alonggg time ago. you might not see this but you were a good friend too. And to all the others who i have stole items from here and there. i apologize. i know... its not enough. And i have felt the scam just as they have. and it sucks. its a depressing feeling. like all that you have worked for is now gone. I took my own feelings before anyone elses after that and stole just to take that empty feeling away. and this game is shit. Its a waste of life. I never knew what really makes you happy. and that is life. when i played this game my life was boring and miserable. not at the time but now that i look back it was a waste of 4 years. I came to knight online in 2004. my last scam was about 2 years ago. to a man named andrew. and i did him the worst. i liked his friendship alot. and i gave it up for something i didn't deserve. Stealing doesn't feel good. I just always had it in my head. i dont know these people. if they are dumb enough to hand over the items they carry , its better if i did it , then someone else beating me too it. I didn't worry about somones feelings that weren't my own anymore. friendship was fake. and i only played as an independent player, with no friends on the game after i had scammed. the best times in this game. were when i first came. Ares. just lvling up with a bunch of new people. enjoying eachothers company. those were the best times in this game for me. To all scammers out there. This message wont stop you from continueing what you are doing. But just know. you will not get any satisfaction in the long run from stealing from others. Quit knight online. and live your life. because you only have one life. and there is so much to do , so many better things out there then a virtual life that people have created themselves into on this game. this game is not fun. it will die for everyone sooner or later. might as well be sooner. see ya later people. sorry for the huge message. and sorry for the pain i have caused.

L2 separate paragraphs >.> Makes you look like a retard, and makes no one read it cause it looks liike a big ass block of letters.

Anyone else wanna admit to scamming? The truth will set you free.

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Medicine is better then ever, yay, humans live longer, that's not a good thing. That just means you pay for retired people longer. What's the point of knowing about the universe? Our useless studies of bullshit is a waste of time and effort. People are living longer, again, a BAD thing. Highest % of middleclass ever also means we destroy everything around us even more to continue our "better" lifestyle (although I feel our lifestyles gotten worse). Our dark age was part of our "advancement"... I'd still rather have lived in the dark ages than now and would have definately preferred to have lived in the time of being hunters and gatherers where we weren't destroying everything around us in the attempt to advance.

I also thought you would have had more selfless opinions Rad. You do realise every step the human race takes towards "advancement" kills more and more of the other creatures in our world off. I thought you were a good person but I see now all you care about is other people... IMO any good person will hate the human race and will wish they just all died.

The world is also massively overpopulated which people encourage in the idea that it ensures the safety of ones country to be highly populated yet does nobody realise that if you overpopulate to protect yourself from war that you also force yourself to start wars?

BTW Tristan I agree with you 100%.[/b]
    Someone's emo. If all good people should hate mankind, then maybe you should free yourself of our stranglehold on you.

knightned

Lmao i'm not emo. I didn't mention a stranglehold either.

Zzzzxz

what brings people to hack/hate? we dunno they're assholes.

BTW Tristan I agree with you 100%.[/b]
    you said u rather have lived in the dark ages, i bet that if you spend 1 week there, u will cry to get back to modern times which has so much comfort in comparison to the dark ages. simple running water, is a life saver, sewage is another important advancement. a simple tooth brush. soap. these are stuff that if i take from you, you would be misrable. ppl just dont appreciate the comfort lives they live.

knightned

you said u rather have lived in the dark ages, i bet that if you spend 1 week there, u will cry to get back to modern times which has so much comfort in comparison to the dark ages. simple running water, is a life saver, sewage is another important advancement. a simple tooth brush. soap. these are stuff that if i take from you, you would be misrable. ppl just dont appreciate the comfort lives they live.[/b]
    You didn't even understand my point. You completely misread it or you're unable to think about anything other than yourself. People lived in "worse" conditons in the dark ages because the human race was less capable at exploiting everything that surrounded them. That's the only reason I think it was a better time. Have you completely forgot that people were able to survive before the invention of toilets, filters and tooth brushes??? Another reason the human race isn't advancing is that we have made ourselves weaker. You and most of the human race obviously couldn't even think of living without all these useless things we never needed.

And claiming I would be miserable if you took those things away from me is wrong. You don't need a toilet when you dont live on top of other people, you don't need a tooth brush when you eat healthy natural food and it's not hard to find water if you're not so useless or scared you can't drink it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567