Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Who is the best clan In USKO?

This is a discussion on Who is the best clan In USKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by W0lF+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(W0lF)</div> Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz) Originally posted by Cerius Originally posted by camaz0tz <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius @ ...
Page: 13

Originally posted by W0lF+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(W0lF)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    Originally posted by Cerius
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

they still got scared when MNI popped up for the CSW xD

Whats all this MNI hype about? Shut up and prove it when logos comes out.. And to be on-topic, I seriously doubt Blood was scared of MNI when both of their clans were on, together with Eternity and 8Ball, so kthxbbhf and shut the hell up

exactly who are u? char name...

Well, I aint from Diez.. So go ahead and flame me Stop talking shit about blood, they were, are and will always be the best clan Usko ever had. Like someone already mentioned; Great teamplay, great pk and good friendship. Ahm took the castle from RageOfBlood when it was a unannounced siege war. I wouldnt be to proud of that, but thats just me..
    get ur facts straight

rage of blood made an alliance with ahm, rogue crackaz, and some other clans when rage of blood got teh crystal they backstabbed the alliance and took the castle for themselves...the csw wasnt unannounced it was bugged...csw started but every1 started in the beginning no one owned the castle so it was a mad rush to the crystal...ahm got the castle...then that same bug happened to ahm for the next 2-3 weeks in which case we kept the castle with the same bug rage of blood had....ahm rightfully earned the castle

u raelly shouldnt speak about which u dont know especially if u dont even play on our server

im not insulting blood they were a good clan but so was mni...i wasnt in either clan(symbolic ftw) but both were strong clans[/b]

I Made 1 alliance with Positive, Rogue_Cracks going take crystal for themselves and i say no attack them, about AHM: i told him leader and he say: "sure, we comming", but day of CSW 1-2 AHM's menber only.

Later we take the castle ally with Postive and positive clan. We lost the castle cuz CSW restart same day when all going for take castle. I think not fair -_- , but this was the past

If u dont know the real history then DONT TALK. :wub:

Btw, Blood was a very nice clan i mean Old Blood clan with all actives menbers. B)[/b][/quote]

you dont mention the part where rogue crackaz got the castle then you killed them all and scammed the castle w0lf, why was that part ommitted?

W0lF

Originally posted by PADDY
    you dont mention the part where rogue crackaz got the castle then you killed them all and scammed the castle w0lf, why was that part ommitted?
    LOL , this the last time what i post about that, I told leader of Rogue_Cracks for ally but they told me " NO thxs we going solo for fun " then i look for another allyes and find Taurus and another gg clans

Just the day of CSW , i told my clannies and allyes for no attack them, thats all

btw, u right they take crystal first but they not inm ous alliance, later they start talk sh1t cuz i say they no attack in CSW, i dont say : Ours Allies.

THE END

PS. THIS TOPIC IS: "Who is the best clan In USKO?", PLEASE MR. Moderator talk about topėc.

TristoN

tioc obviously for current clans

alltime, prolly

blood
    tioc
    symphony

OrcTank

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank
    lol the only time you have ever killed thelast is when they DC with the rest of the turkish people in the game.

and yea i dont care what u think about my items. the only people that bitch about babashoppers are the ones that cant afford it themselves.

funny your the only 1 to mention thelast getting owned by an xp party. usualy is f thelast for raiding my party. but whatever nice story you can come up with.
    oh, w8 a sec. about 3 months ago when i was a bp a retarded warrior was coming on my exping spot. 8people vs 1. that retarded warrior was attacking only me, and couldnt even kill me. he was a real lame. whats the best is im 99% sure it was you. people even started loughing from "him" :rollseyes:
    dont consider yourself and your "pro" clan as "immortal" ones. even your legyt assasian with his legyt ytams and pro mynor combo died like a little kid, aspecially after new server pathes :wub: - it was to the 1st part of your post
    go and take a nap, then come and say something more. i cant w8 4 it - i wont waste my time posting anything more to you, unless you write sth funny again, couse your nothing more then a normal turk. today they proved (again) how "friendly" they are, by coming on an exping spot, which was ofcourse already taken, and just started ksing. typical turkish behaviour. you may asked why i know they were turkish, well "_tr" and "zuahahah" made me, lets say, sure about that. now think why i related them to you [/b]
    now my question is are you retarded or just a kid? because i havent seen spelling that bad....ever not only your poor fake turkish but everything grammar and all. well for a the few people i share my account with i can probably guess your right some of the newbs i share with really suck on my char, but then who the hell are you? im sure ive run over your character a million times because very few priests put up a fight, or did you have to massive me and throw on a CS to escape your death? im not saying we are immortals you fucktard im saying we are the best. in an 8 on 8 we will win

so your the newb that got your xp spot taken by some turkish kids and now your going to hold it against every turkish person? your brilliant. time for the next challenge because i know you dont have shit to stand up on ares...it just shows. so with atls macro i ask 1 simple thing. prove it. thats all, nothing major. prove it with fraps/gamecam whatever. because i party with him. i know he doesnt but of course your the 1 getting pwned and moving to a new server to avoid getting ass raped.

Kailean

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

lol the only time you have ever killed thelast is when they DC with the rest of the turkish people in the game.

and yea i dont care what u think about my items. the only people that bitch about babashoppers are the ones that cant afford it themselves.

funny your the only 1 to mention thelast getting owned by an xp party. usualy is f thelast for raiding my party. but whatever nice story you can come up with.

oh, w8 a sec. about 3 months ago when i was a bp a retarded warrior was coming on my exping spot. 8people vs 1. that retarded warrior was attacking only me, and couldnt even kill me. he was a real lame. whats the best is im 99% sure it was you. people even started loughing from "him" :rollseyes:
    dont consider yourself and your "pro" clan as "immortal" ones. even your legyt assasian with his legyt ytams and pro mynor combo died like a little kid, aspecially after new server pathes :wub: - it was to the 1st part of your post
    go and take a nap, then come and say something more. i cant w8 4 it - i wont waste my time posting anything more to you, unless you write sth funny again, couse your nothing more then a normal turk. today they proved (again) how "friendly" they are, by coming on an exping spot, which was ofcourse already taken, and just started ksing. typical turkish behaviour. you may asked why i know they were turkish, well "_tr" and "zuahahah" made me, lets say, sure about that. now think why i related them to you
    now my question is are you retarded or just a kid? because i havent seen spelling that bad....ever not only your poor fake turkish but everything grammar and all. well for a the few people i share my account with i can probably guess your right some of the newbs i share with really suck on my char, but then who the hell are you? im sure ive run over your character a million times because very few priests put up a fight, or did you have to massive me and throw on a CS to escape your death? im not saying we are immortals you fucktard im saying we are the best. in an 8 on 8 we will win

so your the newb that got your xp spot taken by some turkish kids and now your going to hold it against every turkish person? your brilliant. time for the next challenge because i know you dont have shit to stand up on ares...it just shows. so with atls macro i ask 1 simple thing. prove it. thats all, nothing major. prove it with fraps/gamecam whatever. because i party with him. i know he doesnt but of course your the 1 getting pwned and moving to a new server to avoid getting ass raped.[/b]
    cry cry

SiegeR

you must change the topic to whats ur clan now or something.No1 will say other clans are better.

Originally posted by SiegeR
    you must change the topic to whats ur clan now or something.No1 will say other clans are better.
    ... but people have been :blink:

and w0lf, no offence but someone is lieing to us because as far as we were led to believe there was an alliance for everybody, i.e. rage of blood, rc, ahm infinity, KONS, and whatever other clan it was

SiegeR

the best 2 clan i saw since the beginning of my knight online story
    IAM >> Pathos (Myko)
    Blood >> Diez (Usko)

these are the best i saw
    i was at other clans even we were like enemy to those clan.Was Chalenging at servers but the organisition of both clans are awsome.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Blood. Best clan ever!

Th3Gam3

Blood

Colomka

Yep +1 to I AM from patos.

was another clan there too, hmm forgot it, was Gimp, but before gimp the name wass uhmm, wats it called?

with demonslayer and ecalyte and uly?

blackholesun

Originally posted by Colomka
    Yep +1 to I AM from patos. *

was another clan there too, hmm forgot it, was Gimp, but before gimp the name wass uhmm, wats it called? *

with demonslayer and ecalyte and uly?
    unknown . many iAm players were there at first too .
    ShadoweD was there too , good sin xD

XX

Best clan on Patos is Annihilation

Baxxor

with out even reading anything in the thread i already know the thread is screwed

U cant say "whho is the best clan"
    it doesnīt make any sence
    Itīs like when i say " Why is best"
    NO SENCE IN THE MEANING
    Pls remake topic h43r:

Originally posted by Baxxor
    with out even reading anything in the thread i already know the thread is screwed

U cant say "whho is the best clan"
    it doesnīt make any sence
    Itīs like when i say " Why is best"
    NO SENCE IN THE MEANING
    Pls remake topic *h43r:
    but your the only one that doesnt understand the meaning ?