Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Who is Best Pker in usko?

This is a discussion on Who is Best Pker in usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; powerful is definitly the best guy that ever played in this game. I think you don't realise how hard it ...
Page: 10

powerful is definitly the best guy that ever played in this game.

I think you don't realise how hard it is to own ppl with +7 / +8 items when you have shard +6/82 , chitin +9 , shell +8 , rol +1 and more.

Originally posted by NYchris
    thats how all rogues should play

True that Chris, but unfortunately not all rogues play like that now do they? :lol:

@ Tolgahan. I dunno if it was Kimpee or Snipe who was on the char at the time but he didn't fuck anyone :rollseyes:. Zero lost only once and that was because his hp scroll ran out, and whoever was on F9 had a pretty even fight with him. I think F9 won like 6 and Kimpee 4.

best rogue that minor heals and cure without voice comm that I have played with = kibal and rescue911

SiCoXiS

sicoxis stfu noob u can never 1 v 1 anyone cause when its last hit ill appear out of nowhere and 50 np for me noob
    OMG hahahah OMG u freaking bish kser :lol: u always follow me for ks me haha ^_^ bah on my lvl 65 no1 can beat me in 1v1 with the same lvl stfu NYkser i just when get lvl 65 cant lvl up 0.00001% impossible lvl in this game is so freaking bore thast why i sold my acc i never play with a lvl 70 acc im sure i can beat lots player if i get lvl 70 btw with my lvl 65 i beat like 8 player lvl 70 ._.! LOL :P

Colomka

lol i guess everone becomes good in ko after they play a while

Hint: Kimpeee..

it was only like yesterda on forum u asking buying chitins +6 lol..

grzequ

Its so noobish to ask "Who is best on USKO ? ". Just a new flame war between ppl.

Maybe it can mean something if u ask about server or side. I played on almost all servers, and personally I cant choose someone as best.

All u see in this game is their power, If a level 65 sin can beat a level 70 with good accesories it means he is playing better than him. If a level 70 sin beats level 65 with noob items, it just shows he is powerful.

Just an example, All people who plays on diez knows who is faaliyet_wolcom. He is suck at playing but still can kill alot of skilled guy. Alot of duped or babashopped items.

The bad part is some people cant see the difference between being strong and being skilled.

If a person knows how to combo/teamplay/cure-tp/pot-esc times it means he is "one of the best". And a person who plays this game over 2 years can do those easily.

Its my opinion. Dont search for best. Try to be best ! I am sure you will be the one of them.

Maybe you will be a hidden power, But whocares... You will be the one of best as even a hidden power.

Sry for my bad english, Just wanted to say my opinion (No Offense)

snipelord

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-I_Am_On_Ares
    I am
    r u kimpee who fucked both zero n f9 in a movie on youtube?[/b]
    that was me playing kimpee... and no we don't have duped OR baba shopped shit

unless a 12/1 belt, 12/1 ring, and at the time 3 pieces of +7 chitin are straight off ebay/ duped.. then yea i guess we duped/babashopped shit loads..

KlouD

guys do u see new priest pking in ares , his nick angie

og_loc

the best pker ever is zike hahaha

knowing more than 1 type of combo does not increase your ability to kill another player... It just makes you moderate in each of the types and best at none of the types. All of genoxide were HP builds and I hadn't even played KO for the most part when I logged on to 1v1 them, I was asked to log in to fight them.

HitMachine, you're the one that thinks too highly of himself when in fact you never have done anything but flame and beat sub par beramus rogues and ares warriors, and the latter I was able to do when before you even knew what this game was.

you both still play ko fight each other use someone else account on one of the newer servers with even gear shouldnt be too hard to find and im sure theres people in the forum willing to let you guys use their account for the fight.

Volcanic

Default Re: Who is Best Pker in usko?

Originally posted by Navn
    Who is best Pker in usko?
    The person with the biggest duping balls and/or hardware cheats.

priest_

cz_ownage

thats how all rogues should play

that's how i play...when im soloing and i see someone running away and obviously in trouble, i start minoring him no matter is he a turk or a greek etc

can't really count the nr of ppl i have saved this way...giving them the needed time to town+curing out of party ppl has added a lot to this game....a fast combo+perfect healing system is NOT fun when you don't use EVERY aspect and the lil skill you got to save your kind

^_^

Originally posted by priest_
    cz_ownage
    you know i agree he's just so awesome at all classes priest warrior rogue everything he can combo so awesome and he is by far best mage i've ever seen tp is perfect and is really good at blading

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910