Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo?

This is a discussion on who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Simple question. Just been wondering this. I know comboing is a bug. But its what made the game unique....
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

Default who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo?

Simple question. Just been wondering this.
    I know comboing is a bug. But its what made the game unique.

plp say was a bug, but it fits in perfectly so maybe just patched up a bit now to work better, cant really say unless u played wayyy back then

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

From what I remember 411 was one of the first to combo on USKO when he played ares before diez came out. It's hard to say exactly who started it, but I just know he was one of the first for USKO. Though that's just for USKO, who was the first on MYKO and earlier, I have no clue.

Bobert on ares was the one who brought minor combo to USKO from MYKO. He was beating people with much better gear than him and was accused of being a hacker. He actually got banned, and after controversy and an investigation they unbanned him.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Tbh at that time, almost 8 years ago, no one really thought it was "an invention"... so no one was really the one saying "I invited combo". People will always be selfish and greedy. At that time, most of the people... the people that were pioneers of combo thought it was a bug and kept it to themselves, because they clearly saw it gave them advantage over others.

Either way, if you are looking for the pioneers of combing, you need not look at USKO... you need to look at MYKO. Even though I played from the start, I was 14, and not exactly paying attention to my side bar of damages. I can give you a good guess of who those people are, only because they used to be the top killers on an even server (because it was new)... but even if I did, it doesn't mean it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Bobert on ares was the one who brought minor combo to USKO from MYKO. He was beating people with much better gear than him and was accused of being a hacker. He actually got banned, and after controversy and an investigation they unbanned him.
    +111111111
    Bobert was a beast! Im so scared of him

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Tbh at that time, almost 8 years ago, no one really thought it was "an invention"... so no one was really the one saying "I invited combo". People will always be selfish and greedy. At that time, most of the people... the people that were pioneers of combo thought it was a bug and kept it to themselves, because they clearly saw it gave them advantage over others.

Either way, if you are looking for the pioneers of combing, you need not look at USKO... you need to look at MYKO. Even though I played from the start, I was 14, and not exactly paying attention to my side bar of damages. I can give you a good guess of who those people are, only because they used to be the top killers on an even server (because it was new)... but even if I did, it doesn't mean it's true.
    You never played MYKO bro.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    +111111111
    Bobert was a beast! Im so scared of him
    mmmm scared of bobert i was more scared for some other rouges back
    in the days

It wasn't invented by anyone,people just started noticing and experimenting.

Of course there are people who noticed this sooner,but it's not just 1 person.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I invented combo.
    Ask my friend Johnny.
    He said WTF

I dunno who invented it,but back in 2003ish,if u saw chris,bobert or zero = town

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I dunno who invented it,but back in 2003ish,if u saw chris,bobert or zero = town
    Ares started in late 2004 , and Zero wasn't known until mid-late 2005 , so check your numbers again.
    Anyway , I don't know about Bobert being the first to do minor-combo , but the first in Diez that was able to combo ( and kill all the dc'ed turks standing in a line from HB to OB ) was 411 , he taught some Blood members afterwards like Devile and stuff but I'm 99% sure he was the first.
    The first minor comboer on Diez was Chusco if I'm right but it was around the time 0000000 got his fame already so he was definately not the first on USKO.

Why does it even metter lol ?!
    It shows nothing and proves nothing.

People who used to play MyKO probably brought their skills to USKO, therefor they are probably the first.

These people are not even playing anymore nor reading this forum, so we can all just jump into the fire without any real answer...

CNKO, MYKO and maybe one other was out before USKO. If you don't think the chinese had figured this out over a bowl of rabbit meat and green tea within the first 10 minutes, you underestimate the sheer number of university kids playing CNKO.

The names our little historian has mentioned above though, are the guys who hit the USKO scene with it. Aviv, funny, I would have thought you'd have still been hanging from your mother's tit back in 2005.

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

thing invited both duhh

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast