Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 95

who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo?

This is a discussion on who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe Tbh at that time, almost 8 years ago, no one really thought it was "an invention"... ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Tbh at that time, almost 8 years ago, no one really thought it was "an invention"... so no one was really the one saying "I invited combo". People will always be selfish and greedy. At that time, most of the people... the people that were pioneers of combo thought it was a bug and kept it to themselves, because they clearly saw it gave them advantage over others.

    Either way, if you are looking for the pioneers of combing, you need not look at USKO... you need to look at MYKO. Even though I played from the start, I was 14, and not exactly paying attention to my side bar of damages. I can give you a good guess of who those people are, only because they used to be the top killers on an even server (because it was new)... but even if I did, it doesn't mean it's true.
    Kid, why are you even posting here? You werent even around back then.

  2. #17
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    The names our little historian has mentioned above though, are the guys who hit the USKO scene with it. Aviv, funny, I would have thought you'd have still been hanging from your mother's tit back in 2005.
    I see your ego is still bruised after the embarrassment you suffered on ko-tastic being called the most awful clan and you specifically the most awful clan leader of all times.
    I know you're 57 and still thinks you're cool online and stuff because obviously your life sucks ; 2 houses? 1 for the wife and kids and 1 for you?
    Anyways , you obviously got some unresolved issues if you keep clinging to things after months have passed , you're welcome to come to EUKO and show us your "power" with your pathetic clan again - I'll sure have fun making you cry again.
    Oh and your sig? nice way twisting my words and taking posts from completely different threads.
    And one last thing , Tormentor? more like Tormented...

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ka-na-da
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Aww Aviv,

    Maybe your bum bum still hurty from Jeff's rough play ?

    Little Aviv, you don't know me at all. So please, please, please don't assume so much !! You're not even on my level !

    As for the twisting of the words. Tsk tsk my little dradle, I have done no such thing.

    Remember, I'm always willing to be your daddy !!!!

    PS: Nice jab @ Respect. But son, we were making children like you cry back in 2005. 2011, well, times are a changing. A new breed of nolifers have taken over. Aviv this is your cue...

  4. #19
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Lol , a 57 year old with obvious childhood issues.
    Anyway , I'll refrain from posting here again because my 3rd infraction is probably on it's way if I continue and I can't be bothered getting banned.
    Cya , tormented , it's been fun tormenting you.

  5. #20
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Its funny how these topics end up as a flame war,and one that has nothing to do with the topic itself

  6. #21
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    HAHAHA Aviv and tormenting someone? AHHAHAHAHA

    He's only here to put big smiles on our faces!

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ka-na-da
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Lol , a 57 year old with obvious childhood issues.
    Anyway , I'll refrain from posting here again because my 3rd infraction is probably on it's way if I continue and I can't be bothered getting banned.
    Cya , tormented , it's been fun tormenting you.

    Toodles, you attractive little socialite you... :P

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    The golden video of Annihilation seeing bobert soloing riote

    "zomg he's hitting it with his arse"

    Pretty sure bobert was first minor comboing sin on usko

  9. #24
    Senior Member SheefLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    648

    Default

    i miss the old days of ares..

    but time changed now...

    so forget about the '' old old legends.. '' because if they would log nowdays they get pwnt :P

    looking forward to see the flames starting after euko comes out haha !

    i beat u, no u didnt bla bla haha!

  10. #25
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Its funny how these topics end up as a flame war,and one that has nothing to do with the topic itself
    it allways been and allways will be the same, even grown people are fighting when there's nothing to do...
    people can't controll their ego infront of others.

    anyway without it the forum will be such a bid gravyard, I find it funny to read all this crap, although I don't support it.

  11. #26
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    i miss the old days of ares..

    but time changed now...

    so forget about the '' old old legends.. '' because if they would log nowdays they get pwnt :P

    looking forward to see the flames starting after euko comes out haha !

    i beat u, no u didnt bla bla haha!
    +1 this. Every older player Ive seen come back and start on Cwest in HF, literally had to relearn the game. They got pwned at the start.

  12. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Kid, why are you even posting here? You werent even around back then.
    And just because you say so, that makes you right? lol... let me guess, you started playing when USKO opened? Yeah seems so... now get behind me in line on the join date.

  13. #28
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    no need to be mad, not your fault kid.

  14. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    no need to be mad, not your fault kid.
    Ithinkumad that I might have played this game longer then you... kid. el oh el

  15. #30
    Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    michigander
    Posts
    2,083

    Default

    um c4 in myko? :P haha honestly this question cannot be answered.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •