Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

WHO IS RANKING!?!?!? OMG! WTF BBQQ!ONE!ONE!

This is a discussion on WHO IS RANKING!?!?!? OMG! WTF BBQQ!ONE!ONE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Those who remember know what ranking could do and how far his/her limits were. I'm amazed that ranking has managed ...
Page: 6

Damnation

Those who remember know what ranking could do and how far his/her limits were.

I'm amazed that ranking has managed to keep his/her identity a secret for so long.
    Way to go Ranking (and all the people who know and have kept their mouth shut)!
    I wanna see this topic next year too

tommyleonghk

I will get stronger and stronger by swimming upstream. Eventually, my persistancy will prevail and i will make displacement upstream.
    Ranking is the greatest mystery of KO. He was the Batman that revealed the cheaters. I believe GMs even banned people because of his site which showed their items. I remember when he frapped himself with a 10+ battle bow! Something that hasnt even been implemented in the game. Who is this fellow? I must find out[/b]
    now this is getting interesting as well...

:blink:

just another guy that had kohack setup in moradon to check everyone's items / level etc[/b]
    actually, Ranking was way before kohack was made - At least the kohack that was made public. He could of had his own just to see the item's.

DjTiesto

Devile knows 2 I am sure about it ...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

just another guy that had kohack setup in moradon to check everyone's items / level etc[/b]
    umm....no?

unless he somehow managed to trick EVERY person online to run to moradon during the 5 min he scanned everyday...he got everyones items, not just the ones in moradon...people that lived in eslant and never went moradon he got their items, people that lives in cz and never went mora he got their items, people who lived in abyss yes he got their items too

he also got a lot of other info that kohack didnt give...anyone remember when he made the best assassin list? he took the damage records of the "fastest" rogues on diez and ares and posted all their damages like showed their hits and how long it took them to do those hits then calculated their dps

this included rogues like zero, userbin(i still think he was ranking!), strokes etc

Banned

umm....no?

unless he somehow managed to trick EVERY person online to run to moradon during the 5 min he scanned everyday...he got everyones items, not just the ones in moradon...people that lived in eslant and never went moradon he got their items, people that lives in cz and never went mora he got their items, people who lived in abyss yes he got their items too

he also got a lot of other info that kohack didnt give...anyone remember when he made the best assassin list? he took the damage records of the "fastest" rogues on diez and ares and posted all their damages like showed their hits and how long it took them to do those hits then calculated their dps

this included rogues like zero, userbin(i still think he was ranking!), strokes etc[/b]
    wow what a waste of time and effort

TunaFishyMe

lol its only a waste of time and effort becase you dont know how he did it.
    i was at the top of that list.
    i believe he only did it for ares though...i was still top

DjTiesto

Birotx

legendary el sasa is laughing at you people

actually, Ranking was way before kohack was made - At least the kohack that was made public. He could of had his own just to see the item's.[/b]
    Uh, no. KOHack has available widely prior to the opening of USKO. Ranking had his run back when we only had Ares, Diez, Xigenon and perhaps Beramus. However, out of anyone mentioned in this thread, the only logical one is userbin.

kibal

he also got a lot of other info that kohack didnt give...anyone remember when he made the best assassin list? he took the damage records of the "fastest" rogues on diez and ares and posted all their damages like showed their hits and how long it took them to do those hits then calculated their dps[/b]
    Wow never saw that , is possible to c that information now? .

TunaFishyMe

Wow never saw that , is possible to c that information now? .[/b]
    you are looking at him.

omg its userbin!! confirm nazi boy! confirm!!

Whoever ranking and elsasa are, my respects for them. Tho they messed with the KO game (MYKO, USKO) they never screw it up like turks, chinese and kos/xp makers.

Whoever ranking and elsasa are, my respects for them. Tho they messed with the KO game (MYKO, USKO) they never screw it up like turks, chinese and kos/xp makers.[/b]

Uh elsasa released a major hack that was better working then the pay hacks and his was free? I call that screwing up the game.

Zaczaco11

fine. im sick of this bs. its me i have rols +6 shards +159 dragon flight +130 in +10 what do u want to buy i'll hack it for you.........

honestly tho. who cares, this guy's found a way to make his lack of meaning in life, meaningful to others. grats to him

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast