Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Why do we enforce rules at ko4life?

This is a discussion on Why do we enforce rules at ko4life? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That seems to be the problem with this forum, hypocrites. I enjoy the market sections, helping people in game questions, ...
Page: 5

Banned

That seems to be the problem with this forum, hypocrites. I enjoy the market sections, helping people in game questions, and looking at the media section, but ALWAYS if something is said that someone else doesn't like, they cuss them out and then demand the person be banned but receive no punishment for flaming.

Cadence96

So this post wasn't made to try to hurt someones feelings? You know the way your posting right now isn't showing very much respect. I guess your dog has been shitting in the street again. [/b]
    Showing respect to who? to the ones who don't respect others so feel very identified with that metaphor I said? boh....
    And no... that bunny doesn't mean to be more respectful.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I have a question.

Is this racism thing a no tolerance thing or is the circumstance taken into account?

like i might wanna bump my mates topic n i go "bump 4 ma nigga"

wud that be considered as racist or not?

thx

Banned

Showing respect to who? to the ones who don't respect others so feel very identified with that metaphor I said? boh....
    And no... that bunny doesn't mean to be more respectful.[/b]
    I don't respect those who don't deserve it. You don't get respect for living. I have the respect of people who I care to respect me, in every clan I'm in I'm respected by the majority of the people, and I respect them back. It's a give-give, I don't respect those who automatically think they should get it.

Jay

@jesusbuffs' sake, note the flag in his avatar, he grew up around racism, it comes natural to him, so you guys preventing him from stating his opinion and being who he is, is in a way you guys being racist.[/b]

youre a damm fking idiot ... just cause he "grew" around racism doesnt mean he can/will be racist to people on this forum ... and ure so called example is one for the books, that is for being the most idiotic shit i have ever read ... its like saying dont put this murderer/rapist/pedophiler/ etc etc in jail cause they grew up around these kind of things so its ok for them to do it ...

get a damm brain

Banned

youre a damm fking idiot ... just cause he "grew" around racism doesnt mean he can/will be racist to people on this forum ... and ure so called example is one for the books, that is for being the most idiotic shit i have ever read ... its like saying dont put this murderer/rapist/pedophiler/ etc etc in jail cause they grew up around these kind of things so its ok for them to do it ...

get a damm brain[/b]
    Congratulations, you have flamed. I guess you will be muted for this...no wait what am I thinking. You was flaming someone with an opinion the mods don't like, so you are fine.

Cadence96

To end my point. I'd suggest that the rules enforcement shouldn't be so mechanichal. According to the "why of the warn" the user should be banned even if he didn't reach 100% warn level.

Banned

IRC is nothing to do with Ko4life , just some of our mods admin the Diez channel[/b]
    irc posse WHAT WHAT nygga...............WEST SIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

No Scamming, Nor Trading of Duped, Database Injected Items, or Illegally-Created GM Items
    This is to prevent our users from losing items that they deserve (and paid sufficiently for).[/b]

what about the selling of +9 items in older servers like ares and diez, is that rule still in effect?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Congratulations, you have flamed. I guess you will be muted for this...no wait what am I thinking. You was flaming someone with an opinion the mods don't like, so you are fine.[/b]

Shame you'll never see this but we've decided these forums can do with out a nasty little spitfull person like you. Bann and ip blocked

Banned

Congratulations, you have flamed. I guess you will be muted for this...no wait what am I thinking. You was flaming someone with an opinion the mods don't like, so you are fine.[/b]
    also there is a diff between flaming and jay stating a fact...your thinking is flawed and jay pointed it out to ....its not a flame if its a fact...your a idiot for thinking the way you do....simple enough for a 6th grader to see if you ask me and i bet that same 6th grader would have called you n00b and kicked you in the nuts

Shame you'll never see this but we've decided these forums can do with out a nasty little spitfull person like you. Bann and ip blocked[/b]
    fucking rednecks

oops did i say that out loud :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

what about the selling of +9 items in older servers like ares and diez, is that rule still in effect?[/b]
    That is up to the decision of the market moderator.

EastonLemon

Some of you like to argue pointless things..

If you cant post without racial slurs in your posts then really you dont deserve to post here.. And if you dont liek that you can always go create your own forum..

Seriously kids, gotta grow up sometime.

Anyway i think the site is fine (for those of us with IQs above -7). But there should be a flamming/ranting section for all the people who want to do it. And that specific forum should have very little moderation to it.. I dont see anything wrong with it, if you are offended by it/dont like it simply dont post/read there..

You do realize that them enforcing rules means you will be banned for flaming right? Anyway, I'll follow the rules the way you want when I see it's being enforced for EVERYONE including other mods. Until then just keep muting me for things I haven't done. Like me getting muted 6 hours yesterday even though I hadn't posted any yesterday seeing as how I was asleep when I supposedly broke a rule. Or maybe the time I was warned for flaming DURING a time I was muted for 24 hours, amazing how you can flame when you can't even post. The attempt at modding and enforcing rules on this forum makes me :lol:[/b]
    No, you will follow the rules as they are posted. You are not a martyr, you are not an avenger for peace, you are simply a troll.

but yet tapion and many many others are still here.
    but yet people still flame and flame and flame, and yes i am one of them but there are others.
    racism is the way of the world, accept it or not, it will never end.
    lately i have been pming mods with links to peoples profiles to see thier ridiculously large sigs but they still have yet to do stuff about it.
    @jesusbuffs' sake, note the flag in his avatar, he grew up around racism, it comes natural to him, so you guys preventing him from stating his opinion and being who he is, is in a way you guys being racist.[/b]
    The ko4life Problem Resolution center is there for a reason. PMing one mod will not necessarily solve the issue. All mods can see posts in the Problem Resolution Center and we can solve them accordingly.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=82

And no, there is a fine line between expressing your opinion peacefully and offending others through racism and hatred. You won't get far in life without knowing where that line is.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast