Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Why is KO so addicting?

This is a discussion on Why is KO so addicting? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For me its a new challenge everyday. PVP is fun, but with drake, the new xp quests take some of ...
Page: 3

Vertig0

For me its a new challenge everyday. PVP is fun, but with drake, the new xp quests take some of the boredum of leveling away. And as always the old friends and new ones make it worth coming back too day after day.

ManZle

Originally posted by morax
    1) When you think about it the game really isnt that buggy anymore
    2) Everyone wants to be the best
    3) Good Community
    4) Friends (no-one can level all the time without a good laugh)

+ PVP is the dogs, most of my clan came from first person shooters, thats what we live for
    this is exactly this what i told my parents, when they permitted me to play KO! its so annoying

in their eyes i'm too addicted to this game

I don't know why I play anymore. Most of my ingame friends got hacked and moved to different servers or quit the game altogather. I'm just kinda wondering around aimlessly. I used to play because of the friendships I had developed. Now I just play out of boredom.

NooBZilla

haha that has to be the funniest thing ive ever heard..

this game is full of bugs for being how old it is.
    If you think about its pvp is pretty boring... i mean its cool thats theres combo which is actually a bug which wasnt suppose to be their but it turned out to be for the best... but the map cz is so boring and the same thing over and over. Most games have more then 1 zone / map to pvp in and different type of pvp rules....

i hate WOW but they system of all types of pvp is cool.. they have capture the flag which i think would be fun if KO had something different like that.

Deftones

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    haha that has to be the funniest thing ive ever heard..

this game is full of bugs for being how old it is.
    If you think about its pvp is pretty boring... i mean its cool thats theres combo which is actually a bug which wasnt suppose to be their but it turned out to be for the best... but the map cz is so boring and the same thing over and over. Most games have more then 1 zone / map to pvp in and different type of pvp rules....

i hate WOW but they system of all types of pvp is cool.. they have capture the flag which i think would be fun if KO had something different like that.
    Yeah, that would be nice...Wish Blizzard would buy out KO and leave everything the same except for the bugs.. (Other than combo)

cus u do ur mom at night

Blancanieves

pvp :wub:

KILLER65

quig i agree with you 100% i mostly play to get away from the world for a few hours or days whichever

hlubik

pk is best from all mmorpgs i played..

..and for me is czechoslovak community another big plus..yes, there are fags and scammers too here (hi osiris), but mostly they are nice people

Ruthless

what makes ko so fucking addictive?
    the frends u play around with. they make it worth the time cos its dam boring lvling for hours without saying a word except for 'english plz' or 'no ks' or reading pms saying 'clan pls men lvl 80 10m nps'.

clannies makes it more fun and interesting. PvP is also another factor which is why its addictive.
    when i was lvl 40 or sumthing, i'd go to cz and watch all teh Good Gun players go pk, i just read who gets defeated and go W00T then i'd run in there unbuffed, and try to ks and find out that i was defeated by a sin..it was so fun, even to get pwnd, when my nps reached 0, i'd just go buy more so i can go back in and watch :lol:

Symmetric

I'd have to go with what everyone else said, PVP in this game's great. It's so .. customizable for each character, there's so many ways to play a certain type of char, etc.

I think it's more weighted on that, but there's also the people you play it with.

Of course, I quit because I was gonna join Logos and wanted it up before school so I could get my little head start, but didn't get it. So, I guess I don't count in this topic

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

ko isnt addicting.... we just got too much free time

KO wasn't very addicting, i quit without a problem. I quit back in May/June. Only reason i still come here is i've still got quite a few friends here. And i don't have a car, therefore i can't go anywhere when i want.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

aren't u like 15? where u planing to go? chucky cheese? :lol:

Originally posted by Dro
    aren't u like 15? where u planing to go? chucky cheese? *:lol:

and i can go wherever i want, if i had some cash i would've gone to a lake nearby with my gf, but sadly i'm broke

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast