Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

worthy enemies (dies)

This is a discussion on worthy enemies (dies) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tbh tormentors is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overrated. i think neworder is starting to catch up. i have to admit karra is a ...
Page: 7

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

tbh tormentors is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overrated. i think neworder is starting to catch up. i have to admit karra is a great mage in tormentors though.

on the topic of ppl such as achilles81 appearing out of nowhere, so are people like Lasts1n. clearly he's lvl 70 but he redballs so freakin fast..str jewels?

hardest sin so far i've fought would be tough....his spike was even more painful than felix's zzz.

best int priest in diez? tbh i would say desi. <3 (during pk, not during xp because in xp parties i redball like 80% of the time due to "brb smoking" and "brb dinner"s.)

Rentzusuken

:wub: Desi, although Arcy is a damn good priest too.

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    :wub: *Desi, although Arcy is a damn good priest too.
    me and boozah = teh ultimate i think boozah on jimbo is brilliant priesting, though i agree with your choices rent

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Easy to get a harder spike than me, difference is I can tae more than 3 hits before I redball

oncemore

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    tbh tormentors is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overrated. i think neworder is starting to catch up. i have to admit karra is a great mage in tormentors though.

on the topic of ppl such as achilles81 appearing out of nowhere, so are people like Lasts1n. clearly he's lvl 70 but he redballs so freakin fast..str jewels?

hardest sin so far i've fought would be tough....his spike was even more painful than felix's zzz. *

best int priest in diez? tbh i would say desi. <3 (during pk, not during xp because in xp parties i redball like 80% of the time due to "brb smoking" and "brb dinner"s.)
    achilles81 hasn't appeared out of nowhere...hes been around since before KE. Hes 66...and hes a decent warrior, full uniques, shell+7 and raptor+8.

Although he thought i was a GM because he couldn't kill me :wub:

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

hardest sin so far i've fought would be tough....his spike was even more painful than felix's zzz. *

achilles81 hasn't appeared out of nowhere...hes been around since before KE. Hes 66...and hes a decent warrior, full uniques, shell+7 and raptor+8.

Although he thought i was a GM because he couldn't kill me :wub:[/b]
    Thats bullshit, he hits harder than 70 warriors. He used to be shit geared untill recent.

TunaFishyMe

the original was that any piece of paper of any side cant be folded 7 times. Ive never done it with A4 paper but i did it with one of those big papers xD

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    the original was that any piece of paper of any side cant be folded 7 times. *Ive never done it with A4 paper but i did it with one of those big papers xD
    well duh, modified paper can, sure xD I only got to 6 folds on an a4 paper.

TunaFishyMe

i just did it. i got 7 h43r:

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i just did it. *i got 7 *h43r:
    BS, fraps pls.

TunaFishyMe

i had to put on my 14+ str jewels

Its actually more than 7 times. You cant fold it 8 times. 7 is legit

My idol:
    http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a4_241.html

meh, time to change with new useless facts anyways.

TunaFishyMe

"The average bed could be home to up to 1.5 million house dust mites, said researcher Dr. Stephen Pretlove. "

kk mr. perfect I'll change it xD

back to topic please before I get banned. :lol:

###bigjuicyboobies has been banned###

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast