Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I loled...
Page: 27

I loled

Gr33ntumb

i have mixed emotions about this ,

for 1 i am scared because i do move alot. if i sign on at work , i hope i can play at home ,

but ,

very happy

its FUCKING hard , to get passed 72 ( highest i got b4 buying an account ) when working 180 hours a week, or maybe studying for some,

if a sharer loses his lvl 80 and raptor 9 and rocs+ 2 and + 9 shells , well , he only earned 1/2 of it , so whats the big deal its like losing lvl 75 and raptor 8 and roc's and bunch of armors , as if it hasent happened to anyone b4

so the closest thing to an official word is this linus quote shit mongrel who got his position by being a dick sucking faggit for the longest time on a joke of a forum ...

MoNiTo

same here i logged yesterday after restart to my friend acc and he is turk and got same msg xD

zzzz this is gay ><

didinino

well guys i guess K2&#39;s way wont change back to what it used to be and im quoting Linus here:

... When working properly, this will make it very difficult for people that are...abusing the TOS in order to do things in the game other than just to play it to have fun. Resulting in *increased* fun for the players that are actually playing Knight Online to exp and PK and raid and have a good time.[/b]
    i wanna see 1 guy that post here something that can prove his sentence not to be true.
    thats what account sharing is, and this is what K2 aim to finish.

" Resulting in *increased* fun"-> means lvling faster using 2 human beings xD -> abusing the TOS.

i want respond to this one..oh well, if u can.

<div class='quotemain'>
    this idea is great... no more people sharing = less scams, more accounts, more exp parties, more pk, what more could you ask for -.-[/b]

Exactly.

If you guys are waiting for the patch notes that say, in big bold letters, "ALL HACKING IS NOW GONE! WE FOUND THE EASY BUTTON!" you will be waiting a very, very long time. Instead you will see patches like this that make it more difficult for farmers/hackers to play easily. It&#39;s not working right right now! It&#39;s being fixed.

ALSO, Network programmers are not the same as game programmers, so this is not a fix that the people working on speedhacking would have been working on.
    [/b][/quote]

As you can see from this post, his words are presented LOUD AND CLEAR.

they DID find the &#39;easy button&#39; and they pushed it, now they are going to FIX those who DID create the account and cant login it (which is probably a sharer that logged in before they did B) ). my guess it will be involved with payments etc.

So, response pls xD

i dont get how this stops koxpers/farmers when they make a noob account and are prob the only ones who log it anyways... so how does this hurt them? ._. it hurts those who built a bond w/ the sharers they put on the account

i feel bad on my account seeing im just an extra user and the main turkish user cant log anymore

Banned

does this mean turkīs canīt hack my account ?

Steefo_o

does this mean turkīs canīt hack my account ?[/b]

they will find a way :P
    but it would take some time xD

didinino

basically yes, but, no xD

only if they proxy then it is possible to login your account. basically nothing has realy changed man if some1 wants to hack you and he knows what he&#39;s doing its just a matter of time until u are naked :S

disrespect

OR, are they doing this to get a "collection" of the china IP&#39;s so they can bann all of them just cuz of the goldfarming going on? Cuz imo every single CN character I see in cz bounce in a way that reminds me of a period @ MYKO when a s-load of ppl used (Combo hack)...

And about the goldfarming/selling going on.

RONARK ->

OR, are they doing this to get a "collection" of the china IP&#39;s so they can bann all of them just cuz of the goldfarming going on? Cuz imo every single CN character I see in cz bounce in a way that reminds me of a period @ MYKO when a s-load of ppl used (Combo hack)...

And about the goldfarming/selling going on.

RONARK -> [/b]

lmao that pic is pricesless.

the female archer at the bottom left, her name says "American" loool

Tiba

FOR THE FIRST TIME K2 DID SOMETHING RIGHT!!! <333333

Algorythm

[/b]
    Something you prolly dont see much, considering how ugly you are IRL, rofl.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

well i wont bother reading all the 21 pages and im sorry if some1 made that point already but whoever logged after maintenance on ur account is the designated country that the acc should be logging from(according to k2 and their new patch).any other country is "different from the one u registered in"

which means most of us are pretty much fucked up

this might be the end for many of us if this shit doesnt get fixed..