Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yay now every1 will get hacked..why? k2 has shit for brains!...
Page: 31

oldboy

yay now every1 will get hacked..why?
    k2 has shit for brains!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Looks like I quit KO at the right moment

Algorythm

pfft i cant buy prem, my sharer was the one buying premium for me.... not sure what i will do since all the items i have are sealed on the account.. its so fucked up that its even funny, what a disaster.

Tiba

<3 k2

ISeeYouPee

first time ko does something good now maybe i can be first to 80 (legit)
    no sharrerS
    ty bb
    <3 k2

mjollner

get a job

FUCK ALL FCKIN TURK IF UR TURK AND SAW THIS THAN FUCK YOU FAGGOT IM GONNA GO IN TURKEY AND DROP A BOMB ON UR

FCKIN HOUSE FAGGGGGGGGGGOT TURK FUCK ALLAH ALLAH IS A BIG FAGGOT HE SUCK DICK FCKIN BITCH OKE IBNE FUCK

ALL TURK

get a job [/b]
    or go to school..

what about people in careers that for example are pilots

traveling to 3 different countries every month and 25 states. my lap top comes with me and on the down time i play KO 24/7..... what happens in this situation......[/b]

what about my friends in the military and are deployed in japan etc etc.

what the fuck so when i fly to australia for the weekend/week twice a month i cant fucking play cause i am in a different country,, thats fucking gay!

i logged an account yesterday and i could acces it, the owner was from the USA.. so that will say that he cant log it anymore and i am the only one who can ? The owner got pwned by k2 so hard

xeclipsexz

wth qwery?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

i have a feeling ko4life gonna get shitty cuz most here for babain

icex08

this is shit ever for KO.. damm wat call online game,,,, online game should can play anywhere, anytime then call Online game .... shit i think KO should close up all the server,,,,, ASK KO CLOSE DOWN SERVER BETTER THEN CHEAT PERSON

Hostibus

gj K2 - now turkish cafes are unbeatable with their 24/7 online users hah.. funny that all the ppl from turkey got turkish sharers so they`ll be on anyways - just the smarter ppl with difrent time zone sharers cant play anymore rotfl ... USKO is officialy dead with that king of path - over 75% of ppl playing will quit (50% are the sharers and another 25% are the ppl that wont play without their sharers) so here it comes TRKO ftw

Most people will keep playing, beside, Turk is the K2 #1 source of income anyways. They don&#39;t lose anything really. Less people whining in CS about getting hacked / scammed etc.

Since Xtrap can&#39;t do the job, they are down to this solution. I think it is pretty good imo.