Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

wtf clan PHASELIS BLOCK CSW entrence

This is a discussion on wtf clan PHASELIS BLOCK CSW entrence within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gunnar i ahve to dis agree with u saying we wasnt good orginazed we did our very best we with ...
Page: 5

gunnar i ahve to dis agree with u saying we wasnt good orginazed
    we did our very best we with our 3 maybe 4 party`s
    we olmost got the crystal
    well nvm goodjob phas
    better them then antinoobs

Secretly1337

just saying i know maxi and all and this is low , i thought he was above this kinda cheating ........just sad is all but seeing as playme/scammer was invited to your clan says all right there[/b]
    nik wtf man why u had to bring that up, do you want to make this a flame topic or something lol

just becuz u fail hard as being a clan leader ur acting like a fag

you're all jealous for PHASELIS getting castle so stop being a baby and stop flaming about it. everyclan bug abuses in CSW, and nik ur a babashopper too so dont say that PHASELIS is bug abusing or cheating cuz babashopping is against TOS also

gratz PHASELIS

Destro

I will no answer more, cause some people envious and they are trying to make my clan bad. Only goodgame people are replying here but i saw your ppl that was using wallhack and you are calling me as wallhackker ~~. Maksi the king on akara also, had sold his char on pathos with Chitin shield shell +9 ect. and for this money he bought the lugias avedon ect. and btw the king have his own wage money.. Ahja here are a noob who is spanding his money to us http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8364/salak11yp6.jpg
    About my ss im not cata buging the war was lagged and I pressed fast the cata skill, so no bug ~~. And at my second ss in the backround there is TheEnd in GoodGame clan who is wallhacking.. And you are saying shits like wow you can use key... But realy MAxi said them nothing about people wall. they do it with his brain.
    About the people wall you must have tactik it isnt a bug and this isnt a fact to ban people.. i cant see anything on Ko rulles about this.

NVM Learn to say Gratz. I have only Respect from Hydra in GoodGame clan..
    See you next Week .Thanks to people they are congratulate us.

kennyburger

nik wtf man why u had to bring that up, do you want to make this a flame topic or something lol

you're all jealous for PHASELIS getting castle so stop being a baby and stop flaming about it. everyclan bug abuses in CSW, and nik ur a babashopper too so dont say that PHASELIS is bug abusing or cheating cuz babashopping is against TOS also

gratz PHASELIS[/b]
    Your just a jelous noob who got kicked from clan and banned from vent. Nik doesn't "babashop" neither do i. we do say it because we saw it and we have proof. every clan who was close enough to get to the crystal room knows and seen this. Now that is a pretty big statement which isn't true.

I will no answer more, cause some people envious and they are trying to make my clan bad. Only goodgame people are replying here but i saw your ppl that was using wallhack and you are calling me as wallhackker ~~. Maksi the king on akara also, had sold his char on pathos with Chitin shield shell +9 ect. and for this money he bought the lugias avedon ect. and btw the king have his own wage money.. Ahja here are a noob who is spanding his money to us http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8364/salak11yp6.jpg
    About my ss im not cata buging the war was lagged and I pressed fast the cata skill, so no bug ~~. And at my second ss in the backround there is TheEnd in GoodGame clan who is wallhacking.. And you are saying shits like wow you can use key...
    About the people wall you must have tactik it isnt a bug and this isnt a fact to ban people.. i cant see anything on Ko rulles about this.

NVM Learn to say Gratz. I have only Respect from Hydra in GoodGame clan..
    See you next Week[/b]
    the ss's you provieded are of TheEnd standing there against the wall and in the grass. there isn't even a "Blocked by object" in your info bar. if he has his own wage money where is the money on a2 a3 and a4 (which is removed now) ?

lau

kotr will never change ^^ , so do with it or make our own serveur

Secretly1337

kenny last time i checked u was human
    u will never know how its feel to be a king
    a2 a3 is getting restarted every time every king
    in whole ko community withdraws that money quz that money will be deleted but then again
    u will post something now again go post dont think too long

gratz PHASELIS[/b]
    Once again how can you all justify your actions by saying other people cheat.

I don't see how a universal trend of babashopping has any relation to a pathetic attempt at holding castle through bug abuse.

kennyburger

kenny last time i checked u was human
    u will never know how its feel to be a king
    a2 a3 is getting restarted every time every king
    in whole ko community withdraws that money quz that money will be deleted but then again
    u will post something now again go post dont think too long[/b]
    yes but 95% of the time i played in akara i was orc. and this still doesn't mean i dont have an orc account.

Secretly1337

Your just a jelous noob who got kicked from clan and banned from vent. Nik doesn't "babashop" neither do i. we do say it because we saw it and we have proof. every clan who was close enough to get to the crystal room knows and seen this. Now that is a pretty big statement which isn't true.
    the ss's you provieded are of TheEnd standing there against the wall and in the grass. there isn't even a "Blocked by object" in your info bar. if he has his own wage money where is the money on a2 a3 and a4 (which is removed now) ?[/b]
    first i quitted clan not kicked, he even said he babashopped so he can buy pots for his clannies ¿? your prolly also jealous for phaselis getting castle. they played it well so stfu bout it

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well luca we was close to get the crystal once but it doesnt matter. we can be better then today and we will show this to this annyoing bugabuser. have a nice time with your castle and split the money between your big ally.

@destro:
    not just goodgame members answer here. your clan did bugabuse with keybug and just bc others doing it too you arent allowed to use it.

cant really say much of bug abuse since i was hiding or running or tping all the time. But the shells which they used today is just not normal. All the time i saw a catapult from PHAwhatever they where spamming shells, the few times i run into the crystal room i saw about 30 or more catas spamming shell, in inner ring of the castle around the crystal room i saw catas from them spamming Shells.
    I did spamming shells also on logos a few times and i know how many shells u use, but at that time raptors+7 wasnt even in merchant. On Ankara alot of ppl cant even afford pots since the price so damn low like on the most servers atm.
    But PHAwhatever had engough money to buy so damn many shells.

For example i used about 1000 shells in 20mins spamming once, they where spamming in whole castle for 40+mins. that make 2k shells per member. atleast 30 members were spamming that makes together 60k shells in 40mins. 1 shell is 30k, makes together shell in the worth of 1.800.000.000 (18GB). A rom for example is about 2 GB, so they spend 9 ROMs for Shells.

Then they also bought cata key, worth 1,3m a key i think. If they were catabugging which i cant really say cus i saw catas only while running along them. Then they also used alot of keys which makes another big amount of coins.

kennyburger

first i quitted clan not kicked, he even said he babashopped so he can buy pots for his clannies ¿? your prolly also jealous for phaselis getting castle. they played it well so stfu bout it [/b]
    im not jelous. disapointed yes.

Banned Senior Member

Gratz PHALESIS or w/e u're called . Don't pay attention on these newbies who's life is "ko4life and ko" , just play your game and have fun .

Gratz PHALESIS or w/e u're called . Don't pay attention on these newbies who's life is "ko4life and ko" , just play your game and have fun .[/b]
    Did you not see the first screen shot of their army blocking the door. Grob's i'd of expected a better response from you lol.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast