Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

**** you K2....

This is a discussion on **** you K2.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i meant to use the word implied, so sorry that i typoed. thanks though, now you're points are not valid ...
Page: 11

i meant to use the word implied, so sorry that i typoed. thanks though, now you're points are not valid so sorry if it seems like im making up bullshit, you're talking trends must be rubbing off on me.. darn.

creedofdeath

i meant to use the word implied, so sorry that i typoed. thanks though, now you're points are not valid so sorry if it seems like im making up bullshit, you're talking trends must be rubbing off on me.. darn.[/b]
    Hmmm... yeah because obviously I can type "inferred" when I was REALLY trying to type "implied". Whoops, must be my fingers. Idiot. Oh and by the way- Implied means indicated or suggested without being directly stated. Which also means no solid evidence. You FAIL, go learn english.

Anyway, what the hell do you means my points aren't valid? Here's your argument- I was hacked. It was "implied" (:lol: again) that I didn't share/KOXP. So I got all my items back instantly from K2.

Ok first- How did K2 know that you don&#39;t share/KOXP? Got a GM living with you at your house with acess to your computer? F** buddy perhaps? (Yes flame <_< ) Im sure if K2 can&#39;t even fix the simplest of bugs without "temporarily" disabling parts of the game they can&#39;t hack into YOUR computer to check.

Second- How did K2 know what items you had to return?

Third- How could they know you were even hacked? In that case, anyone want to hold my items for me while I bitch to K2 to give me a second set of everything I got?

Quit before you make an even bigger idiot of yourself. It&#39;s quite amusing.

BBYxKISS

<span style="font-family:Georgia">^ Seems like you don&#39;t know about gaming industries and how they work that much, do you? O_o

<span style="color:#FF0000">" Second- How did K2 know what items you had to return?

Third- How could they know you were even hacked? In that case, anyone want to hold my items for me while I bitch to K2 to give me a second set of everything I got? "

Answer :
    #2 K2 have a log of everything - what stuff each player have - including money, equipments, etc.
    #3 It&#39;s called investigating. They do have a log of ip&#39;s that accessed his account, where the ip&#39;s are from, what was taken away, etc.

" anyone want to hold my items for me while I bitch to K2 to give me a second set of everything I got? "

If that was the case, then your friend would be banned... while you get your stuff back. =P

Edit:</span>
    Woops, forgot to answer the first one...

"How did K2 know that you don&#39;t share/KOXP? Got a GM living with you at your house with acess to your computer? F** buddy perhaps? (Yes flame dry.gif ) Im sure if K2 can&#39;t even fix the simplest of bugs without "temporarily" disabling parts of the game they can&#39;t hack into YOUR computer to check."

And again, they do investigation. They go through the logs to see if any ip&#39;s, other than his logged on onto his account. That&#39;s
    one way how they can tell if he shares his account with anyone.

The 2nd part to that statement... that&#39;s your assumption. They temporarily disable parts of the game so people don&#39;t continue
    abusing whatever it was they&#39;re doing. Come on... don&#39;t diss Majix with such a lame &#39; flame &#39; ( F*** buddy perhaps - like you said )...
    and try to point out your argument in a smarter way.</span>

Hmmm... yeah because obviously I can type "inferred" when I was REALLY trying to type "implied". Whoops, must be my fingers. Idiot. Oh and by the way- Implied means indicated or suggested without being directly stated. Which also means no solid evidence. You FAIL, go learn english.[/b]
    Actually I received an A+ in Honors English this last year, and won an essay contest for my writing skills.. so I don&#39;t believe this is necessary. Thank you for saying i fail based on one typo.

Anyway, what the hell do you means my points aren&#39;t valid? Here&#39;s your argument- I was hacked. It was "implied" (:lol: again) that I didn&#39;t share/KOXP. So I got all my items back instantly from K2. [/b]
    Firstly, i never said i got my items back instantly. if you would READ my post rather than just assuming you know what i said.. i told you it took me a WEEK to get them back. Nextly, i was using the the concept of implying to relate the concept of random hacking to you. I was saying that i had implied to YOU (not k2) that by saying "random hacking" i meant i had not done anything to induce the situation.

Ok first- How did K2 know that you don&#39;t share/KOXP? Got a GM living with you at your house with acess to your computer? F** buddy perhaps? (Yes flame <_< ) Im sure if K2 can&#39;t even fix the simplest of bugs without "temporarily" disabling parts of the game they can&#39;t hack into YOUR computer to check. [/b]
    How did they know? they could check my IP&#39;s smarty.. that shows that i did not share. Finally, i never even MENTIONED koxp, i said downloading exe&#39;s... this was not included in my report, but i stated it to relate to u what a RANDOM HACKING was.. yet again ur confusing my explaining to you with filing a complaint to K2. Oh, and since u just admitted to flaming.. i&#39;m waiting for a mod to mute u xD

Second- How did K2 know what items you had to return?[/b]
    simple, they rolled my inventory back to a few hours prior to when i was hacked.

Third- How could they know you were even hacked? In that case, anyone want to hold my items for me while I bitch to K2 to give me a second set of everything I got?[/b]
    They looked and saw that no other ip&#39;s had logged my account, but that on the specified time and day of the hacking (i told the the hour and minute i had dced at, and the time at which my password became invalid) they were able to conclude that my account was logged by a person from the country of Turkey, and they found the account that my items were on. They removed those items shortly after, and rolled my characters&#39; inventory back.

Quit before you make an even bigger idiot of yourself. It&#39;s quite amusing.[/b]
    funny, i was about to say the same to you.

Banned

i stole majix&#39;s items then placed them back to act like a gm did it.

creedofdeath

Alright, you&#39;ve made your story believable...

But you seem to be forgetting that the reason you were hacked in the FIRST PLACE was because of K2&#39;s lack of ability to prevent players from getting hacked. I&#39;m sure IF your story was true, you are one out of a enormous amount of players that have been hacked in the same circumstances (Once again K2&#39;s fault).. and not received anything back for their years of hard work. You can consider yourself extremely fortunate, because I know for a fact that MANY players have not been treated the same way.

And overall, I think it&#39;s pretty clear no matter what you guys say that K2 is a pretty terrible company. If you somehow think they are a GOOD company then you have not experienced a REAL customer support. Note I am not referring to myself.

Oh, and I apologize for the flames before, I was pissed off at K2 and acting irrational. I&#39;m sure it&#39;s within the legal limits of K2 to disconnect a player whenever they want, but does that make them a good company? Let&#39;s drop this stupid flame war.

Bottom Line- So K2 does do work SOMETIMES. But in most cases, they will simply ignore the customer, or do nothing. And don&#39;t get started on duping/bugs/macros etc.

Alright, you&#39;ve made your story believable...

But you seem to be forgetting that the reason you were hacked in the FIRST PLACE was because of K2&#39;s lack of ability to prevent players from getting hacked. I&#39;m sure IF your story was true, you are one out of a enormous amount of players that have been hacked in the same circumstances (Once again K2&#39;s fault).. and not received anything back for their years of hard work. You can consider yourself extremely fortunate, because I know for a fact that MANY players have not been treated the same way.

And overall, I think it&#39;s pretty clear no matter what you guys say that K2 is a pretty terrible company. If you somehow think they are a GOOD company then you have not experienced a REAL customer support. Note I am not referring to myself.

Oh, and I apologize for the flames before, I was pissed off at K2 and acting irrational. I&#39;m sure it&#39;s within the legal limits of K2 to disconnect a player whenever they want, but does that make them a good company? Let&#39;s drop this stupid flame war.
    Bottom Line- So K2 does do work SOMETIMES. But in most cases, they will simply ignore the customer, or do nothing. And don&#39;t get started on duping/bugs/macros etc.[/b]
    alright, i&#39;m game for a truce. i agree with this final post you have made, and am glade we can stop spending time making epicly long posts bb

creedofdeath

my keyboard is still smoking <_<

BBYxKISS

my keyboard is still smoking <_<[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">* Throws a bucketful of water @ your keyboard. *

o_o</span>

creedofdeath

BBYxKISS i apologize to you too Although I never said anything directly to you <_<

You two noobs are still defending K2 though :wacko:

BBYxKISS

BBYxKISS i apologize to you too Although I never said anything directly to you <_<

You two noobs are still defending K2 though :wacko: [/b]
    * Points at your join date *

You weren&#39;t here for that long either.

* Throws rocks at you *

* Points at your join date *

You weren&#39;t here for that long either.

* Throws rocks at you *
    [/b]
    wee i don&#39;t get rocks thrown at me at least, fairly old join date :lol:

Anyway I have played this game since it were pre-KE. But didn&#39;t hang out on the forums then, so I don&#39;t know very good about these old GM stories.

And answer to post #148 or something.
    Reviews are made by anyone, by one person. I could go to some site and make my own review and say USKO is so great, because whenever I get bored I know the servers are running. lol

Peace!

Di3s3L

KO Team = f u c k i n noobs who takes money from nothing..I think game is really good and original but GMs and all company are nubz

TunaFishyMe

Anyway I have played this game since it were pre-KE. But didn&#39;t hang out on the forums then, so I don&#39;t know very good about these old GM stories.

And answer to post #148 or something.
    Reviews are made by anyone, by one person. I could go to some site and make my own review and say USKO is so great, because whenever I get bored I know the servers are running. lol

Peace![/b]
    yes but when you have 1 review that says they are great, it is meaningless.
    And when you have 95% of the community saying they are horrible, that means something.
    I&#39;m not saying you are stupid but You should really think more man...
    o wait a second...I am

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast