Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

You know you're old school when

This is a discussion on You know you're old school when within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; still remember PriesTesS&BlackForce(TnT)(&malady) came from myko always thought manshoon was a warrior :S lol...
Page: 11

qtie

still remember PriesTesS&BlackForce(TnT)(&malady)
    came from myko
    always thought manshoon was a warrior :S
    lol

yep i were with blackforce on myko on same clan, remember vierna, too.

Burger_King

You know you're old school when you remember susG only had 5k NP on his assasin and couldn't level past 55.

Originally posted by anonym1ty
    haha, seeing Rain made me remember some MYKO days with DarkStar on Patos. *I'm not sure if anybody remembers when you could use transformation scrolls in Old CZ. *One of the darkstar debuffers was transformed as a glyptodont, and people were looking around wondering who tormented them xD
    omg, who r u?

blitz? gaystar? integra?

is it true khat is in jail? or just quit ko when his friends went to visit him? h43r:

ooxoo

starting off a noob in Adonis
    w00ta and TOWN being csw allies
    bulb4 nova mage dlvl'ed to 20 something
    playing with WONEE, Yubeh, viseh, and the rest of the cows mooo
    † Clan everywhere u look
    running into orc base and do nova /town
    immortalsouls "testing" bugs :P
    fearing Darkness, NYchris, and Bobert
    CoolTang and that other annoying orc BP ><

Mike

I remember camping human barons killing humans when they spawned (Annihilation)
    I remember watching Soulslayer in MYKO transform into a golem and rape people
    I remember Pimpek with the first IB +8
    And Noname

Smoking

I remember...

Having ur friend provoke all of asga together and kill it with 2 lvl 45 mages
    Kalluga goblins, seeing a lvl 60 mage and trying for 2 hours getting into his party
    haunga was good lvling
    being 47 and not know about estlant
    killing skeletons as good exp
    spanking a DM to be sure u really can't survive a hit
    rouge chitin for 4 mil
    +1 chitin was 1337

PriesTesS

Vierna played Adonis on Myko.

I started Myko back in march 04 (round eastern). Had a little lan-party at my house, and my b-friends brother suggested this Knights Online game.
    My first character was an orc priest (but all my friends were human, so that didn't last long) / at some point i said i'd never wanna play priest. :lol:
    Started it with the original Priestess aka Diandra.

Good times.

Originally posted by Pajatso
    btw Anyone seen Kirshka lately ? or GM101 :P

found some SS from MYKO.. old good gun CrackeD :P

Sad that Lepi isnt in that image.. only in partylist ( our leader in MYKO )

After i left my mage i made an assasin and actually is in that SS "INCAS trinchero" , i've never reached 60 :P, prolly that was when i gave it to a friend or one of those days i was so brave to go to cz and check around for 5 7 mins and then go again to eslant and xp ,

rain`

Originally posted by anonym1ty
    haha, seeing Rain made me remember some MYKO days with DarkStar on Patos. *I'm not sure if anybody remembers when you could use transformation scrolls in Old CZ. *One of the darkstar debuffers was transformed as a glyptodont, and people were looking around wondering who tormented them xD
    >< Think that was Grolly from Darkness (think darkness at that time) :P

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    411 started when Diez started. Also, old school for me is MYKO, old CZ, not USKO.

When there was no shell and u could use transformation scrolls in CZ. When there were no papermages but only INT mages and where lvl60's were less than the amount of lvl70's u see now.

411 played in MYKO with the name Voodoo411, lvl6x Warrior, Cypher. So I guess he is old school enough.

Voodoo411 from KNIGHTS TM such a Maricon[/b]
    dont mess with Knight™ Baba! ^_^

Originally posted by Pajatso
    btw Anyone seen Kirshka lately ? or GM101 :P

found some SS from MYKO.. old good gun CrackeD :P

Sad that Lepi isnt in that image.. only in partylist ( our leader in MYKO )

paja tykkään sun tisseistäs

ScuLLy

I remember Cooltang soloing Golems at CZ (i was shocked )
    I remember exping at Golems with Bacardi and some1 pm'ed me "u know that he is GM right?" (shocked again )
    I remember when BOTA (sub-TOWN leader) gave me +9 HP neck (i was very happy)
    I remember pking with NYchirs and Morbid and Chirs told me to stay back and let Morbid tank (felt n00b :wub: )
    I remember Alchamical (dont remember his full name, 70 lvl human mage) traded his char for a 65 level warrior (every1 called him stupid for that trade)
    I remember camping OBO's with Tehlique (never got a drop from them)
    I remember we had a fight with DRT guys about camping Atilla (DRT = Atilla Maniacs)
    I remember w00t banned the ks'rs in harpy spot (we asked for help and he banned them)
    I remember R1sk gave me Holy Water of Temple (one of the happiest moments in my life)

PS: i remember a mage called polifonik_osuruk :lol:

Originally posted by ScuLLy
    I remember Alchamical (dont remember his full name, 70 lvl human mage) traded his char for a 65 level warrior (every1 called him stupid for that trade)
    AlchemicalSorcerer :wub:
    I think that warrior got scammed back by the guy he traded with. .(whoever that was :P)

I remember some kid called Porkchop on ares that almost ran SlashTown to the ground and screwed up w00t subclan as well

Aphile

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ScuLLy
    AlchemicalSorcerer :wub:
    I think that warrior got scammed back by the guy he traded with. .(whoever that was :P)

I remember some kid called Porkchop on ares that almost ran SlashTown to the ground and screwed up w00t subclan as well[/b]
    that kid is a faggot! :angry:

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast