Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Your best player

This is a discussion on Your best player within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wasn't this supposed to be for current players Felix... not players of the past?[/b] well captain and lerva are still ...
Page: 7

Slide-EYE

Wasn't this supposed to be for current players Felix... not players of the past?[/b]
    well captain and lerva are still playing so nothings change then

anyway i ll do mine

Lerva
    Never ever saw better mage than Lerva. He was ice mage/ He is ice mage and i bet he always will b stay as ice mage until the end of his playing career. He worked so hard but still he was playing for fun and he still does. Also he has been the best TPer i've ever met. He was apart of Tormentors and TS were legend at all and Lerva's name means something. Honest player / Player that keeps playing for fun and if he wasnt best mage at KO im sure that at least was the best ice mage!

TauruS ( the old one ) + GlarFist
    Well i know i should put just one guy cos the topic is about " Your best player " but i rly have to mention them together like this. I have to say that in those time that TauruS was king the human side had the best ages so far. Every single war/ event or else was planned by him and GlarFist. Glar were good at tactic or strategy in my eyes and well TauruS wasnt that bad either, but they cooperated andmade english player + Turk united! In those times humans were winning every war/ killing Snowmans by the order that all was able to get exp from all snowmans... Simply these times were best for humans and im proud that i was apart of those times! Amen

PaPaSmurF

On Ares:
    Mages: Grzeju_pl, Zajebisty_mag_pl , Snorlax this guys know how pk
    Rogues: Old name Ralmozz now ecstasythelast , xBublex or somthing like that from affiction , Mrocznyy when played amd prolly more. This guys know how play sins ... i see this when i play on Cr3ativ3 and now in Seth<3 his too gg sin thx for giv me play in our char.
    Warriors: Horror, Hadin,
    Priests: hm.. I remember kailean, kamilus_pl, kretyn29 now kr3cik, silverin ,daglas_pl , nealia, cooltang ,[/b]
    haha no way someone put xB4ULBINKx <3
    my vote is for sillyho (ares)
    very helpful, very nice, he makes good sexy times, and he is good at pk.
    seems like a person who doenst know anything but give.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Pathos
    Priest- BlackWldow, I pked with him only 2 times, but he has good cure skills and you dont have to say a WORD about debuffing someone and they are already duffed. Just like az said, he knows who to debuff at the right time, and knows when to throw his heals and when to attack.
    Warrior-Beatenubad, Just insane damage on this guy! LOL, Asks for cure a lot but hey, he sure fuckin does his job.
    Mage- N1dorino(Dotan)- Omfg, this guy has saved me at 25 hp points so many damn times. Saved me a lot of NP&#39;s
    Rogue- Could not say, have seen a LOT of extreme sins in Bera and some in Pathos.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Wasn&#39;t this supposed to be for current players Felix... not players of the past?[/b]

Correct

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Mage: Gforce/Countess!! Both incredibly skilled and knew what to do..

Sin: Gay Bangbros!! Just a fun mofo to play with and has some skills ^^

Warryon: tough one.. Knario - Mario-Vele/Dean!!! Knario gg who doesn&#39;t care if he dies and is fun to raid xp with , Dean cause I had many many awesome duo pk sessions with him.. Mario cause hes a good guy

Priest: Dorcha even tho not on dies anymore and Zesta!!! Not sure of any other priests who can keep the party alive better then these two...

Tekton, Ares, clan leader oh prophecy. There are a lot of good people but I chose tekton one because I have known him for 8 years now and when you figure out that he is a hot head and he is just playing around allll the time he is a great guy. He is one of the many military people that play this game, and even when he was shiped out of the us he found time to play with us and get on vent. In game he will help noobs level and no matter how annoying people are who cannot combo he will put up with you. He pks a lot, is clan oreinted and will spend long hours in the arena with you so you can try out your new weapon or work on your minor heal, or learning to pot heal and stay alive. Thats it.

runnow

HitMachine-warrior-bera-best warrior that can combo on ko fact.

BewareofmyCombo-Logos-rouge-tanks 3 lvl 80 warriors at a time hard to kill sweet combo+minour and he&#39;s never lost a 1 on 1.

TooMuchVirtue-priest-logos-just a beast of a priest that can tank 11-16 ppl at a time without dying. pro

all 0wange.

2 bad people not being objective... half ppl just name players from their clan

NaturalBornKillah- Cypher rogue good guy, who ever wants to know why they call him Beast... vs him

i cant believe someone mentioned Glarfist...

7 priest and one warr plys ^^

Terrorblade

i cant believe someone mentioned Glarfist...

7 priest and one warr plys ^^[/b]
    I respected GlarFist for his leadership skills, not for being killing machine. He was pretty good leader and king and decent warrior

Warrior ( Pathos ) : ZaBuZa
    Priest ( Pathos ) : Freestyler ( i miss him )
    Mage ( Pathos ): MeisterRick
    Rogue : >_< can&#39;t judge

HitMachine-warrior-bera-best warrior that can combo on ko fact.

BewareofmyCombo-Logos-rouge-tanks 3 lvl 80 warriors at a time hard to kill sweet combo+minour and he&#39;s never lost a 1 on 1.

TooMuchVirtue-priest-logos-just a beast of a priest that can tank 11-16 ppl at a time without dying. pro

all 0wange.[/b]
    i remember that he lost lot of duels lol. I have won him many other have won...

Slide-EYE

I respected GlarFist for his leadership skills, not for being killing machine. He was pretty good leader and king and decent warrior [/b]
    He ment something different ... the TS clan bank issue i guess if im right ...

Anyway i mean him as a good player and count it like " not insane days " of him ...

Warrior: Tsunami my baba. Eventho he used hacks in the past, his combo is incredible haha

Rouge: Elu pops up my mind, but quitted too. Have to say BOOOOOOOO, simply cuz he uses all functions of a rouge. Cure me, minor heal me. For me this is way much more important then a combo god

Priest: Aine. Simply the best and one of my closest friends, too bad he quitted like 2 months ago. Since this topic is about the current players, I would say ButtonBasher. Not decked out till the bone but a great person/priests.

Mage: Pietoesnoe. Thankfull guy, i&#39;ve known him for years and he&#39;s not too proud to ask any help from me or any others. Great guy

This are all Xig players, all playing.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast