Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Your top 4 duo pk partners

This is a discussion on Your top 4 duo pk partners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 3.JadedXavier - lightning mage - great tper, hella stun. Got blow jobs from his girlfriend during AOE Harpy parties. My ...
Page: 6

3.JadedXavier - lightning mage - great tper, hella stun. Got blow jobs from his girlfriend during AOE Harpy parties. My Idol :P[/b]
    Now, How come I can't be that lucky? :angry: h34r:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Now, How come I can't be that lucky? :angry: h34r:[/b]
    becuz u are not the Lord Jaded Xavier ;o

dontmess

diez ardream

me(dontmess)
    davywavy
    mha
    nelsonbelson

WE OWNED and didnt spend 1 usd on this game. =P
    and now we've all quit. =[ made some serious bucks tho

Gangsta187

Me and HeavensReject

haha but there were a lot of ppl that were good, hard to narrow it down..

And a big wassup to everyone out there thats still around that I played with, hope your all livin it up! B)

Opakigad

Id love to see Zero play on Yatta honestly

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

For the people that think 0000000 is nothing then you are so off the mark. 000000 a few months ago used a very poorley equipped lvl 74 sin of mine on diez , noone knew it was him but he was ripping it up again some of these so called top players it was beyond funny. Hell scoobz from the AHM logged on his old chars and still managed to rack up the kills with no problem.

What ROFD brought was an over confidence in the char and the items , the art of fighting has slowly been going over the years and things are so much more a gang bang affaird.

Reason why many of the top players are the top players now is because the old players have left. Even on servers with old players on there you want to beat them more than anyone else because you know it actually means something. When people found out I came back to playing I was getting some stupid amount of requests for 1 v 1's all day long ( I still do get the odd one ) . To put things simply your not as hot as you think you are and now that many of us have gone you don't get your arses spanked to fuck on a daily basis.

Go and forum troll some more and try and win a fight with the old names on here, cause lets face it you had a rat in hells chance doing it in game.

Id love to see Zero play on Yatta honestly [/b]
    Haha watch out if that happens, Orks h34r:

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

1. Chaoz
    2.Apek
    3.Haz
    4.Ash [/b]
    lol i remember when ash said on vent (got pissed off) "if i could dupe myself 7 times we be the best fukin party! >=( " lol good times xD

old timers would be
    me as warrior
    Jp (vageta) as warrior
    Mike (on a priest)
    Bryan (188 aka VteC) on sin

on ronark

DarkLordTR- good turk mage (insane tps)
    AgonyOfHelis- funniest turk priest around on vent (good healer)
    Ambruzzi- good rogue (minors you when your in shit)
    P4rlament- best ksing warrior i know (good in your party)

Banned

For the people that think 0000000 is nothing then you are so off the mark. 000000 a few months ago used a very poorley equipped lvl 74 sin of mine on diez , noone knew it was him but he was ripping it up again some of these so called top players it was beyond funny. Hell scoobz from the AHM logged on his old chars and still managed to rack up the kills with no problem.

What ROFD brought was an over confidence in the char and the items , the art of fighting has slowly been going over the years and things are so much more a gang bang affaird.

Reason why many of the top players are the top players now is because the old players have left. Even on servers with old players on there you want to beat them more than anyone else because you know it actually means something. When people found out I came back to playing I was getting some stupid amount of requests for 1 v 1's all day long ( I still do get the odd one ) . To put things simply your not as hot as you think you are and now that many of us have gone you don't get your arses spanked to fuck on a daily basis.

Go and forum troll some more and try and win a fight with the old names on here, cause lets face it you had a rat in hells chance doing it in game.[/b]

Your basically saying what 00000 just said, theres nothing special about "old players"... If u want to see y go back to my last 2 posts.

U guyz need to get over your memories, come play stop talking about it be about it...

Your a old player, and i doubt your changing the tide of cz at all. If u are show me a vid of u owning everything in your path. Actually show me a vid without editing, just a day of u in cz lets see how skilled u are... Gaurantee u get ownt and own around just like every player in KO does... YOUR NOT SPECIAL . Neither is your friend.

ps: u must forget that KE was also mainly about items, maybe u forgot bcuz ur items were already on top at the time... + ive seen u say plenty of times u simply lost your edge when rofd come out.. So wtf are u talking about now?

lol i got to agree with all three of you... its true todays ko players are all about items... but its also true that not all players that play ko suck... some of them newbies learn real fast..... i respect zero for his skills but i know lots of people can win against him today... its the way ko goes.. cant always be the best

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

as much as i dislike zero sometimes, he was a good rogue far better than most rogues ive played with...why? cuz he actually payed attention...one of the very few rogues where i could tp him next to someone iced and hed attack that person instead of run off and chase someone he was attacking before...iced target or target u were at before? its amazing how many retarded rogues go for the old target when the iced target is so much easier a kill

as for new vs old argument...new age will always be crap compared to old, why? cuz new age rely on items and levels, old relied on skill...do an 8v8 of old vs new good guns and i guarantee the old would whip the living shit out of the new

some proof of this: schrotti on someones warrior, me on someones mage, and cava on someones bp(but played it as an int priest) were able to completely own pretty much all of bifrost to the point we were running into orc safe zone bouncing around in boredom

old>new, wanna know why? while all u guppies are learning how to get to our status of playing weve been at our status for quite a while...so go ahead learn ur combos learn ur builds, while u learn all that shit well sit there with our chars knowing everything we need to do...its second nature for the oldies while its still an active thought for all u newbies

Banned

as much as i dislike zero sometimes, he was a good rogue far better than most rogues ive played with...why? cuz he actually payed attention...one of the very few rogues where i could tp him next to someone iced and hed attack that person instead of run off and chase someone he was attacking before...iced target or target u were at before? its amazing how many retarded rogues go for the old target when the iced target is so much easier a kill

as for new vs old argument...new age will always be crap compared to old, why? cuz new age rely on items and levels, old relied on skill...do an 8v8 of old vs new good guns and i guarantee the old would whip the living shit out of the new
    some proof of this: schrotti on someones warrior, me on someones mage, and cava on someones bp(but played it as an int priest) were able to completely own pretty much all of bifrost to the point we were running into orc safe zone bouncing around in boredom

old>new, wanna know why? while all u guppies are learning how to get to our status of playing weve been at our status for quite a while...so go ahead learn ur combos learn ur builds, while u learn all that shit well sit there with our chars knowing everything we need to do...its second nature for the oldies while its still an active thought for all u newbies[/b]

Ok heres my example

G7 was mainly a rofd player,yet he owned schrotti

cava? Doesnt he play gatsby... lol , plenty of rofd "guppies" have owned the shit outta him

your a mage 1 v 1 doesnt matter for u so forget it.

your just players, theres no problem with considering yourself good... Im not going to say u suck, but saying u own rofd easily... thats just a laugh.

ps: not like im a rofd player i came into KO around the time ares was being made but decided to stay with myko...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Ok heres my example

G7 was mainly a rofd player,yet he owned schrotti

cava? Doesnt he play gatsby... lol , plenty of rofd "guppies" have owned the shit outta him

your a mage 1 v 1 doesnt matter for u so forget it.

your just players, theres no problem with considering yourself good... Im not going to say u suck, but saying u own rofd easily... thats just a laugh.

ps: not like im a rofd player i came into KO around the time ares was being made but decided to stay with myko...[/b]
    and THATS why u guppies fail at this game...1v1 doesnt mean diddly fucking squat, its a party game hence why i said 8v8 not 1v1

Banned

and THATS why u guppies fail at this game...1v1 doesnt mean diddly fucking squat, its a party game hence why i said 8v8 not 1v1[/b]

Well its almost impossible to make a 8v8 of new vs old school... 1 v 1 is the only example there is atm... Unless u want to bring into acc old schoolers making new school pk vids... That would actually be another point for the new schoolers.

btw its a obvious move to go after the iced target... how has that ever been a special quality lol. Maybe u should stop partying with idiot rogues.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast