Application error

This is a discussion on Application error within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im geting this any1 how to fix it...
Page: 1

Default Application error

im geting this any1 how to fix it

might have to do something with lagg it happens mostly when i go up the stairs in mora or when i switch items

i was getting this same problem (with the numbers a little different) after select character but before loading screens. it started out happening every other log or so; then it increased to every single time. after trying EVERYthing in the book to make it work (reinstalling KO, changing compatability settings to previous windows versions, lowering all options to lowest possible settings, etc) i ended up just formatting my C: drive and reinstalling Windows altogether. after that, all has worked fine and haven't had the problem since.

I hope you don't have to go to such an extreme to fix it. what is your computer and version of windows?

luckily for me, i had just built my new computer rig so i didn't lose anything by formatting the drive and reinstalling everything... and by no means is my rig a slouch//// High-end motherboard, processor, memory, gpu, hard drive

im using windows 7 home prim.
    and intel i3-2120

i dont get this problem all the time it happens then it stops for some time, i reintalld it and messd with the game settings but nothing seems to work.
    Last edited by Javii; 09-04-2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: nvm

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Try reinstalling/updating your graphic card drivers, I wouldn't say it's a memory issue because I do remember a lot of people have had this problem in the past (It screws up at exactly that memory adress), other than that.. It's kinda hard to say what the problem is, a reformat could fix it but it could also be pretty pointless for a game.