Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Diez of our Lives - Part 3?

This is a discussion on Diez of our Lives - Part 3? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol who the fuck are u buddy go get a fucking actual post count before u can get acknowledged with ...
Page: 3

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

lol who the fuck are u buddy go get a fucking actual post count before u can get acknowledged with your posts cause they dont mean shit to me and u aviously are fucking braindead. so w.e gogo get that count up in this topic i dont care im off to work to make actual money while u fags sit on yr fat ass's and bitch[/b]
    Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.

You definately should re-memorize the rules.

G0D

Mute all diez gays for one week and watch how empty this forum would be :P

Tristan

lol who the fuck are u buddy go get a fucking actual post count before u can get acknowledged with your posts cause they dont mean shit to me and u aviously are fucking braindead. so w.e gogo get that count up in this topic i dont care im off to work to make actual money while u fags sit on yr fat ass's and bitch[/b]

Ringwurm is right.

And I fail to see what a actual post count has to do with anything? :wacko:

-RW-

If post counts give u a hard on i can add up the post count on my 10 banned accounts here and ill have over 2k... So seriously buzz off before you make a bigger joke out of urself stupid turkish kid and btw in ur earlier reply you said that u were going to work also but yet u still write here? i dont even think you got a job u just say it to make urself look big haha

TunaFishyMe

I dont think its a scam. Like he said, he could have ran off with your money and Paypal wont do shit cuz they dont support virtual items. But he gave you everything but two PE. he just made a mistake. I mean if you guys gave a price for each item and then added it up, then perhaps shai can give you the price for the PEs back. I guess it was his mistake so he should compensate for it. Like WindWaker said, just give him back some money.

-RW-

hehe think he tried to get him to do that but he wont :P

Banned

RW, i got 1 account :P and i nearly got 2k post, so bring em on! XD

Anyway, i dont see why youre all blaming KingOfTheSwing atm?

He was just a "Middleman" of what i understod, and got the list from Shai, and he just posted it, so its not his fault that the 2 Pe´s are missing.

And yea, if it happened to me, id also want to get a refound for the 2 PE´s or something, since he paid for them (well he thought so XD), thats just my view of it

Good luck everyone :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I will not let this get into a flame war

If you advertised the items regardless of the deal you should get everything stated.

As a MOD you should have better and that you should always double check the items you get against the items on the inventury list.

Both parties involed should be embarrised by their behaviour in this matter and I expect this will be solved quickly.

Now I trust King as he done me a massive favour but I do not condone flaming like that

Jay - Need to be more craful , should have known better.

If need be I will mediate between you guys and get something sorted for all.

G0D

RW, i got 1 account :P and i nearly got 2k post, so bring em on! XD

Anyway, i dont see why youre all blaming KingOfTheSwing atm?

He was just a "Middleman" of what i understod, and got the list from Shai, and he just posted it, so its not his fault that the 2 Pe´s are missing.

And yea, if it happened to me, id also want to get a refound for the 2 PE´s or something, since he paid for them (well he thought so XD), thats just my view of it

Good luck everyone :P[/b]
    Well the "middleman" should of seen/known there was 2xPE missing. Jay should of also check the account before even buying it to make sure everything in order. Shai should just refund the money for the 2xPE that are missing seeing as they should of been on the account like this "selling list" said.

You diez heads are such emo's btw :lol:

in this case, i order you to stfu, cos I have more posts than you o.o

seriously, give him the PE's back, or at least COMPENSATE

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

King u missed the point again.

NO1 said u have a master plan. But the point is, u listed PE's and they should be there.

ok u sold him the char cheap, 2/3 of its actually price...

so if a PE is worth 20, and he is missing 2 of them = 40, give back 2/3 of that... around 27.

Its a matter of principle not a matter of money i think.

The fact he got something cheap doesnt mean he should be happy if he doesnt get his item. If u buy something in a half price sale u dont get half of what u buy because its half price...

Hadouken

the principle is he made a 500dollar deal already and its missing 40bucks in items cry me a fuckin river i dont have access to the acc so i couldnt verify anything myself.[/b]
    1.50 usd deal is over prematurly cause i just sold 120gbs for half price and thats quite enough for me back to regular price
    (bin getting a few pms saying 3usd is way to high and 1.50 is what they should stay at so felt like showing this)

ko4life isnt the only forum i sell these on and as u can see they sell for 3usd and even 3.50 quite easily so i definetly wont be keeping my bars at 1.50 and i hope this shows the other sellers that they will sell for this much.[/b]
    hey king if there only worth 40$ in items then with all that money your getting you should buy him the PE's? from a cut of the money you get from shai and let shai owe you it back inddeed

DragonFire

hey king if there only worth 40$ in items then with all that money your getting you should buy him the PE's? from a cut of the money you get from shai and let shai owe you it back inddeed[/b]

Yet, i fail to see why this has anything to do with King, He was just selling it as a middle man. I don't see why he would have to pay for anything. And as for how he reacted it was understandable, yet still unreasonable. I think it would have been better to have just waited a little longer to see what would have happened.

Banned

yes please show what a moron you are. I tried to remedy the situation due to miscommunication. If i wanted to scam you i could have easily taken your money and told you to fuck off but i didn't. I have done nothing but wasted my time trying to fix a problem that was a mistake and not anyone fault. You got everything that i had on the account, but due to a mistype on a cut/paste listed 2 PE's which i never had. I was never contacted directly from you on buying the account until i gave you all the info on the account. I tried to remedy with situation with by giving you what ko items i had left, when i could have just as easily have dicked you over without a 2nd thought.

Everyone knows that im an asshole but never a scammer/cheater. you got everything on the account for a hell of a deal, well below market value. I just wanted out of ko all together and thats why everything was sold at more than a fair value. You can easily sell the items on the account and make a nice profit.

Then you have the balls to infer about how stupid i am, when you're the one who spent USD on virtual items that are K2's poperty. So go ahead and flame me all you want, but there's no reason to flame King for anything.

Like i said, all cash sales are final and i dont spen USD on virtual games. I said i would try and get game items to try and compensate, but you threw a little sissy fit, so im done dealing with you.

So go ahead and take it up with K2[/b]
    after reading both sides....your both just bitches....stop acting like 10 year old shool girls and come to a EQUAL resolution

shai your misprint is still YOUR misprint not his....honor what you did not care to fix

jay act professional about how you go about this in every way so you dont look like the asshole as well which you are doing at this point...be the better man

as lutz said compensation equals the same as 2x pe's or better....not what you offered shai

and jay you handled the situation wrong in every aspect of that msn convo by not being professoinal about it

also king even though i like him is as much responsible so shai you should take it up with his as well....and take some of your cut back :lol:

This is ridiculous...

I dont normally take sides in things like this, but shai, ur COMPLETELY missing the point.

U say that it was a mistake to type that u were selling 2x PE with the account.. ok fair enough, but then u say its no ones fault? sorry but that doesnt work. If YOU mistyped it, EVEN if u didnt mean it, its your fault. Its like saying paying somoene a £10 note instead of a £20 and saying it was a mistake its noones fault and im sorry but i wont give u the £20 instead of the £10 because all trades are final..

Try and understand what Jay is saying. he IS NOT calling you a scammer because if u were u wudda taken the money and not given him the account. He is simply saying he ahs payed for osmething that he didnt get. its like going into a shop, giving money for a t-shirt, and then getting told 'sry we dont have them anymore and we cant give you your money back'

If you dont pay him back for his PE's then im afraid it does make you a scammer cos u have effectively stolen his money.

And if i was argueing about this, i wouldnt argue because of the money, ide be argueing because of principles.

No offence Shai, but u need 2 wake up 2 the real world :wub:[/b]
    +1
    dont have nothing else to say.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast