Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

open 2 ko clients on 1 comp?

This is a discussion on open 2 ko clients on 1 comp? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u guys sure that its legal ? ;o[/b] well ye...
Page: 3

kamikadzeee

u guys sure that its legal ? ;o[/b]
    well ye

2 ko on 1 pc is ocked coz few thing ...

1. k2 money. Why ? coz :
    people to pk will make 60 lvl priest, and he stay in town .. and they same time log in main account for pk .. priest buffing, and u pk alone.. what it to do with k2 money ? people will didnt buy PUS sc =)

2. its group game, so when all have b uffer, priest ints will be no needed ;p

3. Server rooms ... when is online about 1k players now .. add 50% for 2 acc so 1,5k players online = server lagg, no room for premium users ..
    thats making people will stop buying premiums ...

4. you must spend more time for playing .. i mean u cant exp and merchanting .. so when u can open 2 acc u can do it..
    now look at this .. u buy prem on your acc and u exp exp and u have money and u still exp
    other char merchanting ..

and look now, u exp exp, money end u must meerchant and you have prem.. so your premium is gone with merchant .. so you must buy more premium :P

5. people who play as 1 char and its priest .. they cant find any party coz, all clan party got our priest .. all others party got priest coz 2 acc ..
    only one way for priest its full heal =)

6. k2 thinkin about money, not about players ;s you fuck k2 ? why ? if this is your game, you do same what do k2 ... i mean u want to make money ;p
    they cant fix bugs ? its not easy, and they dont have time coz they spend money from our prems for whores and gorup fucks rotfl ;d

so i think the way for 2 acc in 1 pc is illegal but they cant find u, and they cant ban u

Stronger

ther is a really easy way to do it but im not going to post how to do it.. i can run 3 koclients on a mediocre laptop, and still easily play on any of the accounts by alt tabbing.

Uzu

It is completely legal the new liaison said.

I can also explain you on how to do it:

First Step:
    Download Process Explorer via google

After;
    open Procexp. and press alt+h, then u start Knight OnLine and check the Mutant logs in the list. There'll be a Mutant called 'KnightOnline.exe', u have to shut down that mutant. after that, log in normally to KO and have fun

i can explain it more detailed if some ppl dont get what i mean ;D

kamikadzeee

in this way you can run all programs as many times as you want right ?

lil_mageskillz

First Step:

After;
    open Procexp. and press alt+h, then u start Knight OnLine and check the Mutant logs in the list. There'll be a Mutant called 'KnightOnline.exe', u have to shut down that mutant. after that, log in normally to KO and have fun
    i can explain it more detailed if some ppl dont get what i mean ;D[/b]
    can you explain it more if you dotn mind.

kamikadzeee

First Step:

After;
    i can explain it more detailed if some ppl dont get what i mean ;D[/b]
    got it nice way thx

lil_mageskillz

got it nice way thx [/b]
    how do you do it im not getting it lol

kamikadzeee

how do you do it im not getting it lol[/b]
    open procexp.exe , there is process knightonline.exe - click on it , in the table on the top there is button called View handles - click on it, now you should see many processes, find: Mutant - KnightOnline and kill it , Hard to explain then i only know basic english but good luck i hope you got it

lil_mageskillz

open procexp.exe , there is process knightonline.exe - click on it , in the table on the top there is button called View handles - click on it, now you should see many processes, find: Mutant - KnightOnline and kill it , Hard to explain then i only know basic english but good luck i hope you got it [/b]
    i did that killed the knightonline mutant. but it doesnt open 2 clinents or am i doing sumtin wrong?

kamikadzeee

then you kill that knightonline mutant you should be able to launch another ko client. If it don't work i don't know then :P

lil_mageskillz

then you kill that knightonline mutant you should be able to launch another ko client. If it don't work i don't know then :P[/b]
    i kill it then i open launcher and says login server failed. but when i close ko the launcher works. so i dont know

kamikadzeee

i kill it then i open launcher and says login server failed. but when i close ko the launcher works. so i dont know[/b]
    sorry don't know can't help

lil_mageskillz

ive made it work deleted the wrong thing b4 :P but is it sapose to be so laggy?

kamikadzeee

ive made it work deleted the wrong thing b4 :P but is it sapose to be so laggy?[/b]
    it may lag because of these reasons:

1) Your computer isn't good enough
    2) Your internet isn't fast enough

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast