Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Scammed By Cammy.

This is a discussion on Scammed By Cammy. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How does cammy know if its gonna be safe or not? P.S: Are u both really scottisH? [/b] LOL INIT. ...
Page: 3

Royalassassin

How does cammy know if its gonna be safe or not?

P.S: Are u both really scottisH? [/b]
    LOL INIT. GINGER NUTS

GuildWarsfreak

he didnt tell me he only had the account for a week, if i knew that i wouldnt of bought it.

Burekas

Cammy Get Basted h34r:

@ Old boy, he did have all information

@ Stefan and Abel, your 2 people id never see stick up for me despite our rowing and hate for eachother, thank you both.

But i wont have much access to my computer much for maby 1-2 weeks.

ill be on to post every now and again or once ive finished what im doing in rl.

Duro

Cammy aint no Scammy

Miss_Cleric

i thought you two were ganna duke it out irl... guess not now

p.s - if you do, take a camera

How does cammy know if its gonna be safe or not?[/b]

+1, i can vouch for cammy's trustability, ive done over 3 usd/char trades with him.. all went well.. On the first trade, i gave him char and let him set all 3 secret questions + seal pw (i didnt set any of those back then when it just came out) ANd then after he finished setting those, and changing email/account pw and stuff, then he gave me items. On a second deal, he gave me an ii +7 first, and then i bought him KC.. and on third deal, i paid him first for a DOL. He is 101% trustworthy IMO, and if the account is scammed, you cant really blame it on him.

Just like conterfeit money... A GG guy gets a fake 20$ as change from a store, and later when he uses it, he finds out its fake.... the police wont arrest that guy for photocopying money....

You guys are really rude. The guy gets scammed and your all flaming him like its his fault?

Of course if the story is true...

Selling an account that "isn't safe" is just as bad as scamming. If he bought the account without knowing that Cammy had possession of it for only a week thats Cammy's fault. Hiding the truth is just as bad as lying.

Banned

He types like a turk imo ¬_¬
    "i still have the information for me to change that info to his account that he bought off me"

Please explain what it means?

The way i see it.

I STILL HAVE THE INFORMATION TO CHANGE HIS ACCOUNT HE BOUGHT OFF ME.

Yet.

????Explain????[/b]
    LOL OWNED! MAJOR BUTT FUCK.

Cammy you got bitch slapped. LOL

Anyone who still defends Cammy after this epic post is a retard. Cammy just stuck a dildo up his ass and bled to death.

Anyone who still defends Cammy after this epic post is a retard. Cammy just stuck a dildo up his ass and bled to death.[/b]

damn tho cammy was a gg

Anyone who still defends Cammy after this epic post is a retard. Cammy just stuck a dildo up his ass and bled to death.[/b]
    Why dont you go post some more on your hack forums and go back to ranking, because no-one likes you here.

Im not gona reply anymore we got moehackerman posting in here and hes the last thing i wanted in my cammy is a scammer topic.

And no, because i say LOL? All the time as a "WTF are you on about", because you dont know me you dont got say in this, and i type like a turk? This is called GRAMMER, and saying SLM, A.S etc dosent make you a turk, ive just played with people who do it all the time, thouse who know me on vent know im not a turk.

And to see us battling out in RL, i wouldnt really give one shit, i get in fights allot and im well known in my area for it, and have many many scars on my body, one on my face that goes from the lip to the eye where my skin was ripped when i got jumped by 6 people after a fight with there "buddy", i can take care of myself, and people like him wont stand a chance, so im not really fucked.

tamachan

+9414719851 CAMMY!!!

<3333333333 Trustable 100%

You got scammed cause you suck! :P

wow, its so easy acting tough on the internet-

GuildWarsfreak

+9414719851 CAMMY!!!

<3333333333 Trustable 100%

You got scammed cause you suck! :P[/b]
    I already proved he lies

why would i bother posting in here i dont have a rep. I just wanted to warn other people about him and all i get is abuse.

And Cammy stop talking shit everyone knows ur a skinny 4eyed faggot the only scar you have on your body is from wanking too much

tamachan

I already proved he lies

why would i bother posting in here i dont have a rep. I just wanted to warn other people about him and all i get is abuse.

And Cammy stop talking shit everyone knows ur a skinny 4eyed faggot the only scar you have on your body is from wanking too much[/b]
    dont care, cammy is my scammy

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast