Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Scammer : DevilStyle / CemetaryGates

This is a discussion on Scammer : DevilStyle / CemetaryGates within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bro . why u look only in one direction .. answer me : is it POSSIBLE AT ALL , so ...
Page: 4

bro .

why u look only in one direction .. answer me :

is it POSSIBLE AT ALL , so is there 000000000,01% that zvone isnt scamer ??

how can u stick just to one option , its not that hard proof , but as u said he can be anyone on msn
    then how u can be sure its was 10000000000000000000000% zvone in that conversation ,

ur saying he is trying to get ouf of this to keep gold bars ... one more question

why is he on forum now? why he said IM THAT ZVONE here in public and no one here could ever know which Zvone is that

pls try look this situation in at least 2 way .. u cant close ur eyes on other options cuz its not way to do it

if that's it then it will be only one judge, without jury

he doesnt want to save his gold bars , his char ... only a bit of reputation and respect from people we played together in many servers and clans in this game

1.he dont have gold bars
    2.he dont have a char
    3.only what he have is some respect and ur taking it away closed eyes and u wont even to try to read other option

why he would else care ... u can ban 10 millions of accounts and he would still keep his gold bars or usd .. he doesnt need to be here and make excuses and explanations .. so please just try to read and try to understand some FACTS

so why msn ? its only possible solution to make a truth , u wont get better chance to prove truth here on forum

so make a choice 1. try msn 2. forget about truth , ban chars , delete topic ... life goes on , for zvone it will be same like before this post existed . he wont have gold bars , he wont have chars , and respect is already ruined with all of this .. so all the same but he WILL do something if u want and only what he can offer is making this clear in msn conversation

ur choice ..[/b]

He can try to be prooving his innocence so he can still sell his gold bar.

There's many assumptions I can take, but i cant assume anything unless i see proof.

This over 1500 USD. This isnt " oh lets forget about it matter" Thats over 6K KUNAS. You can buy 2 damn cars with that.

I will not just forget about it. Even if Zvone is innocent, if hes unwilling to solve my problem so easily he is no better than a scammer himself.

So either way, he will be guilty.

Ive been in this EXACT same situation before. A boy named Lindsay from Aussie scammed me in the beggining of the server. After his friend found out who i was ( I was Cottoncandy on beramus and friends with alot of people there.) He made his friend give all the items back. That's why i never posted anything about it. Even if Tomo is guilty if you dont want to help me then your like the driver at a bank robbery...even if you didnt rob the bank you were an accomplice to the crime. You will suffer the same punishment as the one will did the actually crime. If Zvone doesnt even want to HELP, he is the accomplice. Because if Zvone doesnt help, what happens? His neighbor keeps all that money or ( If the still are) goldbars.

PS. Dont call me bro! i AM not A DUDE. -_-

unahomla

He will not. He's observing the situation and stating his opnion based on the convos and facts he is witnessing.
    This is a forum for posting your opnion.
    A fair apology might be in order but no punishment should be attained.[/b]
    yea but who makes that opinions , geeks who wanna jump in to you cuz you are a girl , u put anyone here they will burn him,

no one here even trying to read something before they making their '' opinions'' , i will respect any opinion but talking shits without checking and reading all OTHERS opinions and proofs is bullshit and going nowhere

i guess MY opinion worth a SHIT here cuz no one taking it for serious .. so why im here if no one will listen? :S

only what i can give is some FACTS and fake apology in zvone's name is that's what u want ... but that wont help anyone

edit : i undestand a lot of you guys get a scam at least once , and no one like scamers , all players will burn any scamer if they see it .. i would do same , my chars were hacked a lot of times and i hate scamers but , next time guys and girls when u see post like this , try to check it in few ways not judge it instantly cuz maybe ur blaming player just like you and u dont want that happen to you , right ? imagine urself on zvone's place and lets say u didnt do it ! try .. its not easy .. its sad

edit for last post : that bro is for last guy not for you .. sry .. and ur saying he dont want to help .. HES TRYING , ithis is only way he can help you omggg :S

''So either way, he will be guilty.'' .. i see u already made ur judgement .. so bye , we dont have anything more to say ... its FUCKING USELESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

yea but who makes that opinions , geeks who wanna jump in to you cuz you are a girl , u put anyone here they will burn him,

no one here even trying to read something before they making their '' opinions'' , i will respect any opinion but talking shits without checking and reading all OTHERS opinions and proofs is bullshit and going nowhere

i guess MY opinion worth a SHIT here cuz no one taking it for serious .. so why im here if no one will listen? :S

only what i can give is some FACTS and fake apology in zvone's name is that's what u want ... but that wont help anyone

edit : i undestand a lot of you guys get a scam at least once , and no one like scamers , all players will burn any scamer if they see it .. i would do same , my chars were hacked a lot of times and i hate scamers but , next time guys and girls when u see post like this , try to check it in few ways not judge it instantly cuz maybe ur blaming player just like you and u dont want that happen to you , right ? imagine urself on zvone's place and lets say u didnt do it ! try .. its not easy .. its sad[/b]

These people are all my friends, Jase,Sexe,Trip ECT. Not some random people that are just agreeing iwht me because im a girl. Jase is the one who bought the account and had alot of his items on it too. Also did Xll. Zvone scammed 3 people really, not just me. You have no proof, and like as i said before...even if Zvone is innocent but doesnt want to help, he is still a scammer.

trionaleo

i make a biggest mistake for didnt taking more SS.
    if that time i taken more ss i might able to show u guys what he said in ally chat. and after a while he did on devilstyle. no offence but is the true. not here to argue

if he totally innocent show some prove then

unahomla

i make a biggest mistake for didnt taking more SS.
    if that time i taken more ss i might able to show u guys what he said in ally chat. and after a while he did on devilstyle. no offence but is the true. not here to argue

if he totally innocent show some prove then[/b]
    u should take them :S

for now we are sure that was tomo talking .. so next step is to get more proofs that actually tomo did that so me and zvone can make some moves .. if he really get that items , we can make him talk and maybe get back items , cuz that kid cant sell anything for usd ...

but .. for now it could look that he just picked wrong person .. bcuz ... how will someone who didnt play ko before enter gg's
    he will try to say i am pro hacker , i can hack accounts .. u all know that kids talk real hacker dont say that

WHAT IF he said i am so pro hacker i even hacked you once to wrong person being actually hacked before ?
    (that's what i can see by this screenshots ) but i am ready to accept real proofs that he is positive that hacker hacked mrs before
    and i will get items back ..

but ... please tell me how i can get proofs that he didnt hack how to prove that someone didnt hack other person xD LOL
    u cant prove something that never existed right? :S . its bad situation for zvone

edit : i undestand a lot of you guys get a scam at least once , and no one like scamers , all players will burn any scamer if they see it .. i would do same , my chars were hacked a lot of times and i hate scamers but , next time guys and girls when u see post like this , try to check it in few ways not judge it instantly cuz maybe ur blaming player just like you and u dont want that happen to you , right ? imagine urself on zvone's place and lets say u didnt do it ! try .. its not easy .. its sad
    edit for last post : that bro is for last guy not for you .. sry .. and ur saying he dont want to help .. HES TRYING , ithis is only way he can help you omggg :S

''So either way, he will be guilty.'' .. i see u already made ur judgement .. so bye , we dont have anything more to say ... its FUCKING USELESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    Excuse me, but i have no idea of who MrsOwnage is or who your friend is, and it wasnt just my opinion, was clearly stating the obvious: His not trying to help and his story only fits him.

The fact right now is that he is not trying to help MrsOwnage, while he actually can.

unahomla

Excuse me, but i have no idea of who MrsOwnage is or who your friend is, and it wasnt just my opinion, was clearly stating the obvious: His not trying to help and his story only fits him.

The fact right now is that he is not trying to help MrsOwnage, while he actually can.[/b]
    in that case i respect ur opinion but look like u just stick to one solution , maybe its just becouse i know real truth and cant accept any other opinion >.>

but for now we did few good steps .. we found responsible person for this situation and it isnt zvone so we wont talk about devil style or zvone anymore ...

now next step is to see did tomo actually scamed or just talking to be cool

after that if he hacked mrs will get her items back

if hes not he will be punished for all of this but mrs will need to search for real scamer ...

if someone got real proofs .. post them and we will make moves

It's been known to me a few times DevilStyle has scammed so I would believe MrsOwnage over you.

yes, I have known MrsOwnage since Beramus and talk to her a few times on the phone - I trust her, She wouldn't start a scammer topic unless it was true - And the sheer fact your both getting mad is only making it seem that obviously BOTH of you had something to do with the scam - And trying to dismiss yourselves by yelling at people to leave so the Conversation isn't pushed any further.

NuXx

so why she put DevilStyle in here since strah and zvonko doesnt play devilstyle?
    + if some kid claiming he is devil, i alrdy proved to dixie on vent im devil AND THEY have nothing to do with my char
    after i bought devil from zvone they never logged on it.
    so dixie u should get warn cos of false acusation

so why she put DevilStyle in here since strah and zvonko doesnt play devilstyle?
    + if some kid claiming he is devil, i alrdy proved to dixie on vent im devil AND THEY have nothing to do with my char
    so dixie u should get warn cos of false acusation[/b]
    Why do you even care if you quit Ko anyways?

Beside's, He played Devilstyle - Which just happens to be the name of the account you bought - So if you don't like it, you can always name change - I mean, I would hate to have a scamming name on one of my characters.

so dixie u should get warn cos of false acusation[/b]

I doubt it very much ill get warn. Im not making false acusations either, i have prove from these screenshots. Ive discussed a solution with Zvone. This does have to do with DevilStyle, because Zvone is still guilty at this moment. Zvone played that char and is well known playing it so i need to state it. If Zvone is proved innocent and my items are returned then this topic will be closed after i give a formal apology. As for now though, we have to go with the proof.

Dixie, Get on msn z.z

Dixie, Get on msn z.z[/b]

OI I cant xD! Im not at my house now. Give me your # in PM and ill call you tonight before i go out if you want.

NuXx

Why do you even care if you quit Ko anyways?

Beside's, He played Devilstyle - Which just happens to be the name of the account you bought - So if you don't like it, you can always name change - I mean, I would hate to have a scamming name on one of my characters.[/b]
    yes he played it 7 fucking months ago
    ur smart
    gg bro
    and why do i care? maybe cos its my char and if 1 day i come back i'm gonna be marked as scammer even tho im not?
    victory can u plz gtfo cos u don't know shit? no1 wants to hear ur useless comments

yes he played it 7 fucking months ago
    ur smart
    gg bro
    and why do i care? maybe cos its my char and if 1 day i come back i'm gonna be marked as scammer even tho im not?
    victory can u plz gtfo cos u don't know shit? no1 wants to hear ur useless comments[/b]
    he still played, And if your not scammer its nothing to sweat - Besides, I know it isnt you your good player but hes a scammer that played the account - Dixie, Please say old player of DevilStyle

And Nuxxx Im only trying to help atm, This guy was a scammer that played the account and deserves to get banned before he scams more.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast