Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Scammer : DevilStyle / CemetaryGates

This is a discussion on Scammer : DevilStyle / CemetaryGates within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow, burnt the PS and gryph armors, thats a bitch....what a fagzor....
Page: 6

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Wow, burnt the PS and gryph armors, thats a bitch....what a fagzor.

NuXx

Hey, stop fightning on my damn topic people. No flames here, or you will get a warning.

Peace,love,beer and sex <3[/b]
    u got cought in lie and now u want peace?
    its imposible u got hacked 2 times and lost SAME items

unahomla

its imposible u got hacked 2 times and lost SAME items[/b]
    it is possible but still .. even if this is just a lie i just want to live in peace same as zvone ..
    i dont want any apologies i want devilstyle/zvone removed and if u want to continue this please
    rename topic to scammer : Tomo and his msn

and yea .. why not . peace ,love ,beer and sex .. all i want at the moment , its better than flaming and fighting on forum
    so mrs if u got items back it would be nice if u forget about this ,damage is already done but at least ill stop wasting my nerves and time for nothing

ty .. and im out .. if u still want to discuss about this i already gave you my msn so u know where to find me

cya all and good luck

and im glad that we finally know the truth and i hope this is over for ever

its imposible u got hacked 2 times and lost SAME items[/b]

No idea what your saying. No i wasnt caught in a lie yet, i didnt lie about anything.

I told you things will be figured out monday. This is between ME and ZVONE, rest of you need to butt out. You are not the hacker nor the victim. Me and Zvone will talk to tommorow.

There will be no damn flame wars on my topic you hear me? This isnt between anyone else but me and Zvone.

NuXx

obviously it is since u put my char name in topic
    u aren&#39;t the smartest one eh?
    GUESS WHO GOT A ROLLBACK!!>?!?!? ME THATS WHO BABY! [/b]
    ----> March 9. 2008.

No theres a few now, there USE to be only 1. It was mine and i got hacked.
    If i cant find a 8 ill just buy a whole bunch of +7&#39;s.[/b]
    -----> April 26. 2008.

so u got rollback, which means u got ur items back, but 1 month later u saying u lost ds +8 cos u got hacked
    so uthey didn&#39;t roll back u that ds?

Full set +7 shell, = 350mMil (3.5 gbs)
    Dual ROL = 2 Bill (20 gbs)
    Wp+1 = 1Bil (10 gbs)
    SSE and WE = 1Bil (10 gbs)
    EB = 300mil (3 gbs)
    +5 Rebirth Dread shield= Confidential

So thats around 117 gold bars lost or 17Billion.[/b]
    -----> March 5. 2008.

so lets sum all stuff except DS +8
    it&#39;s 46.5 GBs, which means DS +8 worth 70.5 Gbs

Buying DS +8 at 250 USD
    Or trade in-game for Iron Neck[/b]
    ----> April 19. 2008.

so 1 month later u wanna buy DS +8 for 25 gbs
    lets say 1 GB = 10$, so from time when u got hacked till April 19th ds +8 price dropped for 45.5 GBs (455$)

Not Current DevilStyle, Innocent DevilStyle that bought account is Josip.
    Or Jojo, love you Jojo <3 xD
    -Admiited being a scammer

-Asked for IP Adress

-Faked being a GM

-Admitting Hacking me
    Scammed 117 Gold bars worth of items and burned my ps +7/gryphon armors.[/b]
    2 and half months later after hack u&#39;re claiming u LOST stuff with same value like those 2 months ago which is imposible.

obviously it is since u put my char name in topic
    u aren&#39;t the smartest one eh?[/b]

Its also the scammers character. If it bothers you so much buy a name change scroll.

unahomla

Its also the scammers character. If it bothers you so much buy a name change scroll.[/b]
    its not scammers character cuz he didnt scam you and so far we got that clear and u know it ..
    and he should buy ncs only cuz ur nonsenses????? u know what girl

i hope from previous posts people will see who is lying here and who is real scammer and i will left that to them to judge

i am out , u will never see me or reach me again , u just lost guy who only wanted to help you

i said all i had and u still dont get it right ? ur story is hmm .. not so strong , u got bunch of holes in that your story and u got no real proofs if u are even hacked.. that could be discused too after last few posts but i dont care for you anymore rofl neither will zvone so good luck with finding ur items

report me , ban me , hack me , scam me , spit on me , call me scammer , call devilstyle scammer ,, wont change anything

this whole topic is useless its just bunch of spam and lies .... i hope someone will &#39;&#39;really&#39;&#39; scam you , now bye

and yea i will flame you in your own topic cuz ur flaming wrong guy and turning against him 5 years of this game and friends i hope it will happen to you too ... then /cry and cut ur wrists , and once when in ur small brain come truth about your &#39;&#39;scammed items&#39;&#39; and when u find guy who did that to you then dont try to apologize ... no .. feel guilt and hang urself i dont care

bye ko4nolife

and no .. no one will delete my account .. im doing it by myself after u all read this

its not scammers character cuz he didnt scam you and so far we got that clear and u know it ..
    and he should buy ncs only cuz ur nonsenses????? u know what girl

i hope from previous posts people will see who is lying here and who is real scammer and i will left that to them to judge

i am out , u will never see me or reach me again , u just lost guy who only wanted to help you

i said all i had and u still dont get it right ? ur story is hmm .. not so strong , u got bunch of holes in that your story and u got no real proofs if u are even hacked.. that could be discused too after last few posts but i dont care for you anymore rofl neither will zvone so good luck with finding ur items

report me , ban me , hack me , scam me , spit on me , call me scammer , call devilstyle scammer ,, wont change anything

this whole topic is useless its just bunch of spam and lies .... i hope someone will &#39;&#39;really&#39;&#39; scam you , now bye

and yea i will flame you in your own topic cuz ur flaming wrong guy and turning against him 5 years of this game and friends i hope it will happen to you too ... then /cry and cut ur wrists , and once when in ur small brain come truth about your &#39;&#39;scammed items&#39;&#39; and when u find guy who did that to you then dont try to apologize ... no .. feel guilt and hang urself i dont care

bye ko4nolife

and no .. no one will delete my account .. im doing it by myself after u all read this[/b]

You showed no truth and no proofs. Your the one whos incredibly ingorant and who cant even control is whole emotions. Your whineing and bitching here not me, im trying to get things done. You my friend, are the emo one. This never had anything to do with you in the first place, just some whiny brat making himself look like a fool. I didnt lie about shit, i saw the screenshots and went by it.

Lets see your proof.

iiason

now im really wondering are u mentaly chalanged or what
    he wasnt scammer when i bought acc, no1 ever tried to call him scammer till now
    so he didnt scam her while he was playing devil, he scammed her later (even if he did) when char didnt belong to him
    if u still dont get my point i dunno
    maybe this forum is not a best place for you

EDIT: how many times u got hacked Dixie?
    EDIT 2: so u got hacked 2 times in 3 months and lost SAME value of the items?
    u&#39;re full of bullshit

P.S. victory as i said, i dont care why u posting here, u posting useless comments (spamming), u didnt post anything that contributed to this topic, so plz gtfo jeez[/b]
    1. don&#39;t start calling pplz mentally challenged, when u can&#39;t spell, learn the language, or don&#39;t use it at all to insult others.

2. no she was not hacked twice, it was once, but we didn&#39;t have the evidence of who did it. and now we do.

so maybe u should get ur facts straight, b4 u open ur mouth, otherwise maybe this forum is not the best place for you.

iiason

it is possible but still .. even if this is just a lie i just want to live in peace same as zvone ..
    i dont want any apologies i want devilstyle/zvone removed and if u want to continue this please
    rename topic to scammer : Tomo and his msn

and yea .. why not . peace ,love ,beer and sex .. all i want at the moment , its better than flaming and fighting on forum
    so mrs if u got items back it would be nice if u forget about this ,damage is already done but at least ill stop wasting my nerves and time for nothing

ty .. and im out .. if u still want to discuss about this i already gave you my msn so u know where to find me

cya all and good luck

and im glad that we finally know the truth and i hope this is over for ever[/b]
    first of all, y the fuk r u in this topic in the first place, it doesn&#39;t involve u.

and two, she thought she got a roll back, but it was the scammer acting like GM, look at the first post of the fukin Topic.

and finally, when that DS +8 was hacked, it was the only one in the bloddy server, coz the other 3/4 were burnt trying to go +6rbed etc. hence the value difference. y do u think a CS +0 is worth rappy +9, and 4 x chitin +9?

NuXx

1. don&#39;t start calling people mentally challenged, when you can&#39;t spell, learn the language, or don&#39;t use it at all to insult others.

2. no she was not hacked twice, it was once, but we didn&#39;t have the evidence of who did it. and now we do.

so maybe you should get your facts straight, b4 you open ur mouth, otherwise maybe this forum is not the best place for you.[/b]

NuXx just ignore everything they say...This topic is not place where ill talk about this situation...i have msn for that....just forget about it...we all know im not scammers and u r not scammer... /ignore_topic

Mr. Green

With the candlestick

In the kitchen.

Mr. Green

With the candlestick

In the kitchen.[/b]
    Lies.

It was the Maid

With the stick

In the ass

iiason

NuXx just ignore everything they say...This topic is not place where ill talk about this situation...i have msn for that....just forget about it...we all know im not scammers and u r not scammer... /ignore_topic[/b]
    never said anything bout NuXx been scammer.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast