Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Close

This is a discussion on Close within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry but i must answer it for the last time , ill not say i wrong untill i have proofs ...
Page: 4

greydin

Sorry but i must answer it for the last time , ill not say i wrong untill i have proofs of Fierce farmed the items as legit way.
    Now we both can be wrong , or me , or Fierce.
    Dont judge me , unless you have facts.
    GN.[/b]
    I already told you where the coin came from. 200% coin first five days, the whole server got that not just fierce. a noah scroll doubles coin. that is 400% for first 5 days 200% for the next 5 days. they bought every gem for 10 mil or less. the first 2 days people were selling gems for 2 mil then price rose.

You don't want people to judge you but you judge others. you are a hipocrite,and you ar wrong.

LilHomie

Wow, so this guy stayed up all night prolly writing this topic that really proves nothin.. rofl!.. OmgIAmANoob should really be is name, because he is. Your gonna take some random guys word of koxp, rather than just believing that Fierce and fear clan are BOTH Legit.. Whata noob you are.. really... lol

You right , but about them , not about me.

At the 2nd topic about Fierce cheating :
    Now :

You know how much is it opal / crystal / crude? each one worth 15m atleast

15m X 30 = 450m

Tail of lesath = 15m

Tail of shoula = 15m

hmmm what more? kekury ring? = 20m

I dont remember if need more , lets say its all what they need ( for rogue , )

500m = master

How the fuk they will have 500m each to get master on server which up for only week and 2 days?
    How the fuk they have time to Z+skills against cheaters when they ( Fierce and Fear clan ) almost lvls 70? or must of them 65+?
    They not sleeping , eating , going out , school , work ? go fuck yourself please , they cheaters.[/b]
    Everyone knows that getting gems is a bitch , so why the fuck would we waste our time farming gems where we'll get 1 or 2 kills out of a spawn when we can just farm hobs or dks and get drops and BUY the god damn gems? And not to mention the people who got HB/II/Raptors from chests are coincidently, the ones that got lucky, are the ones that are mastered atm, a handful of 5 people or so...
    Most of us don't even expect to be mastered until we're over 70 cause of the ridiculous drop rate and high prices of gems and bad ass luck from chests/anvil.. etc
    But anyways, your a hopeless case, so why bother right?

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol
    SAD

You guys really think i care much of what you saying about me?
    Do you know if i female or male? i can just lie and you'll think its the true , so dont say shit about me how i being in forums is not the way i act in real life .
    Now all what i thinking about Fierce is the same , i sure they playing illegal and they did something bad in this server and they know it , im not going to change my mind because i know i right.
    You really think they got 500m from hobgoblins? stop being noobs and protect cheaters , just because they " good " clan it doesnt mean people jelous , i can kill some of thier members in 1 vs 1 aswell , they can kill me only when they debuff me and jump on me , or they coming from behind and attacking you like 6 vs 1.
    Im not and never will jealous in clan that people 99% know they cheaters , they paying to Gms to stay in the clan , they paying to people to koxp for them and you can say w/e you want i saw many people saying it and actually its the true.
    Maybe this pictures doesnt prove to you shit , but for me i know its the true , i even didnt spoke to this koxper and then he just pm'd me and said so , why should he say Fierce and not other clan?
    No matter how flame will i get , i dont give a shit for NET people like you

Cheaters 100% , 1 day the real prove will come out and then you'll be shame to come back to this forum , i'm not should be shame , i post things that should be in this forum , and now i sure some dumb in Fierce gonne open char and another member in Fierce will " talk " with him and they will do the same for example " i koxping for ro1A " but yea i forgot i the "retard" here right? i wish to all of you the brain i got , believe it or not but if my english is not like you when you americans , it doesnt mean you smarter then me , iwould beat you in many things in real life.

Fierce / Fear , cheaters all the way.

P.S as i said before , if admin post thing like that , you all will be quite , because you feel " mans " on 1 normal member , but this normal member is not that dumb like you think , ill keep searching the ways to find how Fierce and Fear got masterd so fast.

Obsidian

Hmmm.. Can anyone point me to an obvious post that proves Fierce cheats? All the shit i seen up to now is extremely inconclusive and if 90% of the orc nation thinks we cheat I think that there would be more CONCLUSIVE evidence on this forums.. Up to now its just 2 different clans that keep getting rolled by us in cz.. I would think that if u have fraps of someone speedhacking or macroing or heal macro and shit.. i mean by now..if my calculations are right and we were macroing for gems..we probably be all mastered by now...i mean i wish i would be mastered it would be great but the truth is we only have a handful of people that got mastered in the clan by their own means..Up to now..no one in fierce was mastered by the clan and this is not a lie because i was supposed to be mastered by clan first..of coarse because i have been working hard and i am one of the top lvls at the moment...approaching 70 and still unmastered.. at this rate ill make it to 75 unmastered lol.. <_<

Hmmm.. Can anyone point me to an obvious post that proves Fierce cheats? All the shit i seen up to now is extremely inconclusive and if 90% of the orc nation thinks we cheat I think that there would be more CONCLUSIVE evidence on this forums.. Up to now its just 2 different clans that keep getting rolled by us in cz.. I would think that if u have fraps of someone speedhacking or macroing or heal macro and shit.. i mean by now..if my calculations are right and we were macroing for gems..we probably be all mastered by now...i mean i wish i would be mastered it would be great but the truth is we only have a handful of people that got mastered in the clan by their own means..Up to now..no one in fierce was mastered by the clan and this is not a lie because i was supposed to be mastered by clan first..of coarse because i have been working hard and i am one of the top lvls at the moment...approaching 70 and still unmastered.. at this rate ill make it to 75 unmastered lol.. <_<[/b]
    Just shut the fuck up , you dont see that 90% of the people who posted here are your members?
    Do you really think i excpect from you to believe me?
    Do you really think i thought you guys gonne admit it?
    Just stfu you cheaters and i sure you do , nobody is not jealous in your clan you dumb kid.
    If i wanna be in Fierce i just could NOT post it , NT to human side and join , i have all what you guys asking for , lvls , items , Nps , ventrilo , and i just could join you , i did it? no , reasson? you faggots cheaters.

Obsidian

Just shut the fuck up , you dont see that 90% of the people who posted here are your members?
    Do you really think i excpect of you to believe me?
    Do you really think i thought you guys gonne admit it?
    Just stfu you cheaters and i sure you do , nobody is not jealous in your clan you dumb kid.
    If i wanna be in Fierce i just could NOT post it , NT to human side and join , i have all what you guys asking for , lvls , items , Nps , ventrilo , and i just could join you , i did it? no , reasson? you faggots cheaters.[/b]
    i didnt come here flaming man..your the one that started with your bad evidence your entitled to your opinion..but all im saying is that if you have actual evidence of it i would really appreciate if you link it here..im sorry i dont have the time to be a forum troll as you see by my number of posts i dont talk alot tho u seem to have an extremely big mouth and we can see that with your post count you babbling loonie :lol: anyways if you guys actually stop wasting time on this forum and play the game maybe you could keep up with fierce my man anyways flame on! i dont think ill be back on here..but if i am i wont reply :P

edit: btw im expecting something good link it here man!

i didnt come here flaming man..your the one that started with your bad evidence your entitled to your opinion..but all im saying is that if you have actual evidence of it i would really appreciate if you link it here..im sorry i dont have the time to be a forum troll as you see by my number of posts i dont talk alot tho u seem to have an extremely big mouth and we can see that with your post count you babbling loonie :lol: anyways if you guys actually stop wasting time on this forum and play the game maybe you could keep up with fierce my man anyways flame on! i dont think ill be back on here..but if i am i wont reply :P

edit: btw im expecting something good link it here man![/b]
    I dont give a shit if you came here to flame or not , your clannies did it enough so for me you exactly like that.
    Forum troll? no , did you saw when i registerd to this forum?
    And hell no , not all my topics is about Fierce cheating or any other clans , but again if you dont agree with me , doesnt mean you right and i wrong.

And again , why your clannies saying i just jealous when i just could NT and join you? you are bounch of noobies members.
    Its so funny to see that i play legit and kicking cheaters ass in wars ...
    And even with your items , do you have skills? because i doubt you do , i run always after Durality or w/e this BP called in your clan and he always trying to debuff me , when i cure myself and he cant debuff me again he just run till he can town and he town it , so you guys should know ... playing legit + get some skills , are better then cheating + still noobs.

wow u kids are retarded nowadays. IF fierce did koxp they wouldnt fucking tell u... lol. thats just fucking stupid. 2. u dont even have an ss of them koxping how is any1 supposed to think it&#39;s true? if u call that proof of some1 cheating then i have proof that every1 in ko cheats but give me like 5 minutes so i can make it up kk? is this all because that stupid fight fierce and the lil 13 year olds had over isiloon so u guys are making up fake shit about fierce lol? until u get fraps of them actually koxping i dont see the point in trying to flame them over fake pms.

and omgthisisme grow the fuck up PLEASE. u flame any1 who disagrees with u or criticizes u by even a little. stop being so defendant over little shit. ur proof proves nothing, this post is another spam flame fierce bullshit.

what i really find funny is how all u people looked forward to a turk-free server and now look what u got? a empty cz, and the most retarded flames i&#39;ve ever seen on ko4life.

wow u kids are retarded nowadays. IF fierce did koxp they wouldnt fucking tell u... lol. thats just fucking stupid. 2. u dont even have an ss of them koxping how is any1 supposed to think it&#39;s true? if u call that proof of some1 cheating then i have proof that every1 in ko cheats but give me like 5 minutes so i can make it up kk? is this all because that stupid fight fierce and the lil 13 year olds had over isiloon so u guys are making up fake shit about fierce lol? until u get fraps of them actually koxping i dont see the point in trying to flame them over fake pms.

and omgthisisme grow the fuck up PLEASE. u flame any1 who disagrees with u or criticizes u by even a little. stop being so defendant over little shit. ur proof proves nothing, this post is another spam flame fierce bullshit.

what i really find funny is how all u people looked forward to a turk-free server and now look what u got? a empty cz, and the most retarded flames i&#39;ve ever seen on ko4life.[/b]
    This server is the best server all over USKO.
    I played Ares for like 4years and he just fucked up with 6 people with shell set +9 walking on CZ.
    I get bosses easy , why shouldnt i stay?
    And again its always the same in this forum ... all the members just blaming the reporters of being jealous , should i explain again because you didnt understood or read what i just said ...
    I could join Fierce easy , i could nation transfer and join , you understand it? so how the hell i jealous in them? they just noobs and again , 1 day if i really keep searching , ill find out how they got the gems , FOR REAL. ( i didnt mean this koxper lie&#39;s , i know its the true , he pm&#39;d me and said all of it just for nothing? i dont think so )

This server is the best server all over USKO.
    I played Ares for like 4years and he just fucked up with 6 people with shell set +9 walking on CZ.
    I get bosses easy , why shouldnt i stay?
    And again its always the same in this forum ... all the members just blaming the reporters of being jealous , should i explain again because you didnt understood or read what i just said ...
    I could join Fierce easy , i could nation transfer and join , you understand it? so how the hell i jealous in them? they just noobs and again , 1 day if i really keep searching , ill find out how they got the gems , FOR REAL. ( i didnt mean this koxper lie&#39;s , i know its the true , he pm&#39;d me and said all of it just for nothing? i dont think so )[/b]
    pls quote me where i said u were jealous?
    he pmed u out of nowhere because it was 90% one of those 13 year old undestructablezzz guys who know fierce is better than them so the best they can do is TRY to ruin fierce&#39;s reputation. you&#39;re way too gullible if ur gonna believe any1 who randoms pm&#39;s u saying hes in a clan and they all cheat lol.....

pls quote me where i said u were jealous?
    he pmed u out of nowhere because it was 90% one of those 13 year old undestructablezzz guys who know fierce is better than them so the best they can do is TRY to ruin fierce&#39;s reputation. you&#39;re way too gullible if ur gonna believe any1 who randoms pm&#39;s u saying hes in a clan and they all cheat lol.....[/b]
    Do you see more topics saying Undezz cheating ?
    I not , i see only people saying Fierce cheating.
    Fierce is not better then nobody , those members just have sharers and xp too much , for example this PanchoVaniila is more then lvl 67 with master and i killed him in 1 vs 1 with my items and in lvl 62 , i have clannie lvl 61 killed him on vs when pacho is 6-7 lvls above him , this players have no skills , did you saw how they killed Isiloon? i doubt if k2 not banning for it.
    Again you ment i jealous , or others are , you didnt said it but i could see this is what you ment to say ... so again i dont jealous in cheaters , i could easly join them .

Do you see more topics saying Undezz cheating ?
    I not , i see only people saying Fierce cheating.
    Fierce is not better then nobody , those members just have sharers and xp too much , for example this PanchoVaniila is more then lvl 67 with master and i killed him in 1 vs 1 with my items and in lvl 62 , i have clannie lvl 61 killed him on vs when pacho is 6-7 lvls above him , this players have no skills , did you saw how they killed Isiloon? i doubt if k2 not banning for it.
    Again you ment i jealous , or others are , you didnt said it but i could see this is what you ment to say ... so again i dont jealous in cheaters , i could easly join them .[/b]
    wow u cant read for crap.. i didn&#39;t say undezz cheat.

the only reason u see post of fierce "cheating" is because undezz dont like them and they&#39;re a bunch of loser kids.

cerote and silent are 2 of the users of panchovilla. silent is a really good warrior and cerote is probably the best warrior i ever had a chance to play with or against. and im willing to bet 1000$ usd that he would rape ur shit in a 1v1 anyday lol... the only way u can probably beat him if hes unbuffed or naked. idk if they have sharers or not since i dont play that retarded server.

and no i dont think ur jealous at all. i think ur gullible. gullible means u believe almost anything u hear.

im done replying to u. u cant read well, and ur make so many stupid assumptions ur making me stupid...

jealous .Why y guys can&#39;t just live with the fact that those guys r better then u?Do u have better things in life to do?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast