Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

[continued from ff clan thread]

This is a discussion on [continued from ff clan thread] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah people should have fear when you're around, who knows when you're gonna lure or ks....
Page: 2

Trii

yeah people should have fear when you're around, who knows when you're gonna lure or ks.

SHIT YOUVE PWNED ME AGAIN!!!! THAT SLOGAN WAS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I EVER READ!!!!11111 ANOTHER ONE PLZ@!

TunaFishyMe

My character was created Registration date: [ 2005-03-09 19:12:00 ]

I had Shard 7/mirrage7. Kukurie ring 1+s/ PP, Chitin 7/12, rest 9+ gear before any USD was spent. No money was spnet on armor all made. Money was spent on shard 8 from Onslaught. MIrrage 8 came into my hands after a bunch of trades with polluxbr. RE came from clan. I bought one myself from alex. ROLs from Onsluaght and Bora, IN from Ripmeanewone. Skele from Evenson.

as you can see, I wasnt totally unequipped. I had decent equip before USD came for easier items. All lvls were lvled by my friend and i and some from erian. Like I said, I will lower my stats so they fit yours so fight me. I need pot money

no doubt tuna got skills, ill give him that. If you would like to say were noobs, go ahead... i dont care if ppl think im a noob... i only care if the ppl i pk with think im a noob/not playing well...

cricri

tuna and soc got married

TunaFishyMe

aq pk with me tonight. I neeed buffer

Garmonbozia

NOOOO! Don't fight with him Tuna! Cuz zoGi can lure some trons on u when you are fighting. LMAO

Originally posted by Trii
    yeah people should have fear when you're around, who knows when you're gonna lure or ks.
    owned

Hostage

Take this to a PM if you want to continue to argue about it.

Trii

the message is to their whole clan.

the message is to their whole clan.

we got the point.

Assaf001

they just wanna get us pissed off, hmm well u know what? if u r looking for spamming or u are total borred... do what u want, when ppl will post on some you, we will see about that, some of you will cry to mom but w/e. if we were posting when we got ksed/lurred or w/e it is, u will say what a poor clan FF but now u just bulshit.

Trii

reason isnt the KSing, all what caused this is how zogi was luring on people while they did bosses.

Assaf001

reason isnt the KSing, all what caused this is how zogi was luring on people while they did bosses.

Trii m8 we got your point,it was zogi's friend and he left the game long time ago.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast