Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

DANLOLOLOLOL, Caught KOXPING @ Golems CW2

This is a discussion on DANLOLOLOLOL, Caught KOXPING @ Golems CW2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a warrior with a noob sword that just stands still?? i think he is just leeching the exp. dan is ...
Page: 5

Banned

a warrior with a noob sword that just stands still??
    i think he is just leeching the exp.

dan is a nice guy that buys his highlvls, and why he is leeching in that party i dont know, but its pretty innocent imo[/b]
    its amazing how people stick up for each other tbh

I feel like this is 9th grade and we're all talkin about the kid that skipped school. Fuckin get over it. He took the risk of koxping for some noobie char, prolly his dcz char, and got caught. Oh well.

It's not like it hasn't been done before. The majority of you guys know some1 that does this kinda shit too, you just chose to think that this is an isolated incident. Ignorance is bliss.[/b]
    couldnt agree more , cheating is still cheating and he is caught so bring on the ban stick imo
    hes leaching off of the koxpers. theres no arguing it cause its obvious.[/b]
    when i seen the picture there was no doubt in my mind he was leeching a koxp party , he wasnt using the program from what i could tell , but i aint no expert ...... i hope his name is on the k2 ban list soon

a warrior with a noob sword that just stands still??
    i think he is just leeching the exp.

dan is a nice guy that buys his highlvls, and why he is leeching in that party i dont know, but its pretty innocent imo[/b]
    you think he's JUST leeching the exp?
    "why he is leeching in that party i dont know, but its pretty innocent imo"
    wow, you've GOT to be kidding me...

gurth

pretty innocent? you guys flame ppl to no end for doing that exact same thing...gimme a break

xanarchistx

OMG I'm a screenshot! Im FAMOUS!!

its amazing how people stick up for each other tbh
    couldnt agree more , cheating is still cheating and he is caught so bring on the ban stick imo

when i seen the picture there was no doubt in my mind he was leeching a koxp party , he wasnt using the program from what i could tell , but i aint no expert ...... i hope his name is on the k2 ban list soon[/b]
    nickleo are u fucking kidding old man you are the biggest known ko exper in the fucking English speaking community of ko
    i can believe u would post here u scrub getta life u fag and go have a 3 some with many and justin

hYpNotiQ

Proof is in SS. No more proof needed, Dan Koxps, and wouldnt doubt all his chars are koxped. You cant say hes innocent, ect.. He koxps.

QUOTE(DANLOLOLOLOL @ Jan 27 2009, 02:36 PM) *

What is up gentlemen.

Answers to your questions.
    No I wasn't in that party.
    No it wasn't my sharer - J wasn't even home. None of them have the NEW password other then J
    It was either me or my brother.
    King of Knight my warrior he's been 61 for about a week now, If I were k0xping like this dumbass says I was I would most likely be 70+ with the plat prem that I have on that account, and If I were k0xping it, I would be currently because It has 1500+ hours of plat prem left. The fact is I'm not k0xping it. and Bankin, shut the fahrvergnügen up you dumbass. www.facebook.com - Justin Varghese #2 on the list (Bankin)

P.S Bankin you suck at rogue.[/b]

So you are k0xper, check the ss, and see the time and when he get buff pfff, maybe you pay them 4 exping you or some thing like that...

How you did you got bufff?

QUOTE(DANLOLOLOLOL @ Jan 27 2009, 06:11 PM) *

didnt break my arm dumbass, had a tumor and a cyst in my hand along with a pocket of blood. dumb fahrvergnügen.

and i played priest for all of 3 days
    LOL.

Wasn't in party when I was there.

Well. feel free to ban that account. warrior is already name changed and moved off that account /love

and also, you must have waited a while, really out to get me eh?

regardless, I don't play KO anymore.

so I really couldn't give a shenanigans less what you do to me.

and whoever hacked my paypal, good job.

Edit: Bankin I'm going to Vermont on friday, reschedule vs you indian.[/b]
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...89911&st=40

Banned

nickleo are u fucking kidding old man you are the biggest known ko exper in the fucking English speaking community of ko
    i can believe u would post here u scrub getta life u fag and go have a 3 some with many and justin[/b]

first of all , learn English you stupid fucking kid

second of all , hyperwords google it , apply it , dont look like a retard again , well atleast it will help you will still look like a idoit when you post

third , im 25 and that is not old

fourth give me the ss of me + manny + justin ko xpers and i will send you 2k usd via paypal or w/u offer still stands , anyone can accuse you of being a koxper but you cannot for the life of me show proof , read the rules section b4 you open your man pleaser

coming from a afk clan member did you scam another iron neck / belt yet ????? , o or was it wallhacking to get the isloon keep enjoying your drops you fucking noob cheater

OMG I'm a screenshot! Im FAMOUS!![/b]
    LOLOLOLOLO hard time. he prolly was serious......

I feel like this is 9th grade and we're all talkin about the kid that skipped school. Fuckin get over it. He took the risk of koxping for some noobie char, prolly his dcz char, and got caught. Oh well.

It's not like it hasn't been done before. The majority of you guys know some1 that does this kinda shit too, you just chose to think that this is an isolated incident. Ignorance is bliss.[/b]

Lvling a dcz in eslant i love it.

However i do love people using "Go learn English" comebacks more. Considering its usually used against someone that has used slang (probly) or is from another country.

This is a community forum, People from all over the world use this forum, dont dish out on them because they cant spell properly.. At least they can understand us and we can understand what they are saying. Id like to see you try and speak / type their language.

99% proof he is leeching in koxp party.
    but there is a slight chance it circumstancial. everyone here knows what he is really doing. but he wont get banned for it.

its not really that bad to leech from koxp tho =/ h34r:

King0fKingZ

SERIOUSLY ARE YOU GUYS TOTATLLY RETARD?
    IT'S HIS CHOISE! ITS NONE OF YOUR FUKING BUSSINESS WHAT HE WAS DOING

IT'S HIS CHOISE! ITS NONE OF YOUR FUKING BUSSINESS WHAT HE WAS DOING[/b]
    yeah.... you aren't too bright.

yeah.... you aren't too bright.[/b]
    +1.

Unr4ted

IT'S HIS CHOISE! ITS NONE OF YOUR FUKING BUSSINESS WHAT HE WAS DOING[/b]
    so koxping is now alright for people to use is that what ur saying? even leeching in a koxp party makes u a koxper, i have nothing agiasnt him im just stating the truth.

Time to go off topic for a sec... But i've noticed how angry people are in these forums. Its SO hard reading a thread with 2 or more pages that does not have a pointless flame to SOMEONE for SOMETHING either childish or completely off topic. Yeah you can tell me i don't have to read these threads or w/e but i just wanted to state how it is disappointing how edgy people are these days. I went to knights united and read in the past and even on here, people's threads (in off topic the most) seemed random and funny. Everyone had retarded posts but you could tell they were having fun. And dont use the excuse "ko sux, so that's why everyone is edgy." Just wish people could lighten up, things can/have been worse, your joy comes from your perspective on life....

Sorry back on topic

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast