Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

FromTheDarkness scammer

This is a discussion on FromTheDarkness scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SaNCTe I've read enough. First off, I'll only say this one more time in this thread. If ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    I've read enough.

First off, I'll only say this one more time in this thread. If you have nothing constructive to add to this situation, GTFO of the thread. Topic hijacking is against forum rules.

Second, any accusations branding reputations without proof has never been okay. In my eyes, if you accuse somebody of scamming and provide no proof, it's concidered flaming. No one shows up to court with nothing but a word and a wink.

If you have anything you want to add, and you want me to see it, send it to me in a pm. I'll be taking care of this situation.

Thank you.

Wow, you guys need to learn to read and respect what a Mod is asking for. Those of you that have posted here after Sancte made this post are getting infractions from me unless ur an Admin/Mod/Victim/Accused.

I see nothing constructive posted just a bunch of opinions/namecalling.

Feel free to read the thread, if you have input feel free to pm Sancte as he requests.....but by no mean do you post on it. READ HIS POST!

Banned for scamming.

omg last tim im posting here im sick of all you kids, i really am !!

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    I don't think ive missed reading from what i have read, you still have his char and his items and he refunded you the money, or has something changed?? I know the mods are not posting why juicy was banned.This issue looks complicated.You can keep trying to flame me though when i was just asking a question shows how dumb you are.
    ^^
    yes clearly boobies was given details back, and what money of his do i have, like i say people like you that come into this half way though and make a post just make it all more complicated and as im sure you can gather after reading like 10+ post from people that make no sence cos they cant be bothered to read makes me angery and flame ye!

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    Oh my god you don't know how hard I've laughed to this. Pretty ironic coming from you, twathead.

Here's a few quotes I've cumulated since no one else was doing it.

So this is the first time where Boobies said "I refunded him" and then later the picture proves it.
    yes he did refund me, what are you telling me? have i said he didnt?

That's the part I prefered. No matter how this ends, you're getting banned, kid. For being such an hypocrite moron. Dumbass.

why am i being a hypocrite, if your going to name call, at least explain why i am a hypocrite

That pretty much speaks for itself doesn't it? No more mentions of the account/items from you, but Boobies still says he hasn't gotten anything yet. All you've done in your past few posts was insult and flame people that were trying to clear out the situation. FUCK I love people like you who get mixed up with their shit!!! That gives me a good opportunity for a laugh hahaha.

Here's my thought on how things went : You first bought the account with the intention of scamming Boobies. You knew what was going to happen, so you didn't right away ask for the date of birth. That way, it wouldn't look as fishy if you'd chargeback, and you would always have an excuse to do it. Now, you're trying to get away with it and to look like the guy who was innocent this whole time. You think people will believe you because you said the deal wasn't amazing and you now try to denigrate the items. Shit doesn't work like that son. So now you're in front of two ultimate choices : You can give back the items and look like a dumb fool, or not give them back and still look like a dumb fool AND a scammer.

Your call, little boy.

EDIT : Before anyone says anything, there are limits to keeping a neutral point of view. This guy's a retard, it became obvious.
    you sir need too try and keep control.

boobies has gotten the account detail back.
    when you buy a account thats being sold as "all infos" you expect it all.
    i paid first, then recieved the info.. i then went to change pass/ seal and shit, and realised i didnt have the dob, i pmed him - he didnt respond for 2 weeks, i charged back, he refunded as didnt want a bad paypal history. ive said all this like 5 times, and im getting a little bored.

he kept rattling on about it "geared" i gave you a "fantastic" deal etc etc
    i got annoyed, cos $185 for a warrior that has "some" gear as in only krawaz +6 and rappy +8, less than 10k np and lvl 78.... in my eyes is not any of the key words described above.

now im a 29 year old man who is a pharmacy techincian, with a morgage and a car... im a bit past being called son thank you more like old man cheers.

now you can go over every word ive writen with a fine toothcombe if you care too, and find a point where im the bad guy, or argue this and that, call me names what ever.

Just to clear some things up. I wasn't banned because of anything in this thread. Its complicated.

And no. Fromtgedarkness is full of shot. I still haven't gotten a thing back. Definately been scammed.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    omg last tim im posting here im sick of all you kids, i really am !!

^^
    yes clearly boobies was given details back, and what money of his do i have, like i say people like you that come into this half way though and make a post just make it all more complicated and as im sure you can gather after reading like 10+ post from people that make no sence cos they cant be bothered to read makes me angery and flame ye!

you sir need too try and keep control.

boobies has gotten the account detail back.
    when you buy a account thats being sold as "all infos" you expect it all.
    i paid first, then recieved the info.. i then went to change pass/ seal and shit, and realised i didnt have the dob, i pmed him - he didnt respond for 2 weeks, i charged back, he refunded as didnt want a bad paypal history. ive said all this like 5 times, and im getting a little bored.

he kept rattling on about it "geared" i gave you a "fantastic" deal etc etc
    i got annoyed, cos $185 for a warrior that has "some" gear as in only krawaz +6 and rappy +8, less than 10k np and lvl 78.... in my eyes is not any of the key words described above.

now im a 29 year old man who is a pharmacy techincian, with a morgage and a car... im a bit past being called son thank you more like old man cheers.

now you can go over every word ive writen with a fine toothcombe if you care too, and find a point where im the bad guy, or argue this and that, call me names what ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    OMG --- FOR THE 10th fvcking time
    I pmed boobies and i got no reply

HOW THE FCK DO I GIVE BACK THE DEATAILS TO A GUY that for the second time, doesnt reply to his PM's

WILL YOU PLS READ THE FCKING POSTS, BEFORE POSTING CRAP !!!! (EVERYONE)
    wow, am I the only one reading this?
    anyways, i won't go into anyone else's business, if he doesn't get banned for clearly lying and scamming this guy, then no point in trying. why would boobies even post this topic if he never got his info back :/

edit : bolding it for you guys...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Why hasnt this topic been closed yet and a result given?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I'm waiting for BJB to reply to my PM.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

if im posting too much on this topic, just tell me, i'd rather not get banned for trying to help but...

no matter what the PM is about, hasn't this guy scammed already?

FearsNoOne

For what its worth this guy scammed me like a year ago for 8 gb's and admitted it on the forums. yet nothing happened to him back then

Ok thats enough, way to much "crap" from people not even remotely involved in the scam have posted here, im not totally sure why.

Plodez is waiting a reply from BJB, i am closing this topic until his answer is given.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456