Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Grobs Scammer?

This is a discussion on Grobs Scammer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and as u can see he didnt give matsuki's items back at all THE POTS MAN ALL THOSE POTS all ...
Page: 2

CharlieMurphy

and as u can see he didnt give matsuki's items back at all
    THE POTS MAN ALL THOSE POTS
    all other shit scrolls and damn he paid money so how is he just
    gonna take it like that? =/

MATSUKI

u shouldve made ur own chart dumbbich , take ur items , GO delvl him , make ur own chart[/b]

ahah i shouldve made one huh, im such an idiot.. like honestly, who would turn down an offer for a free character pre levele to 61 :huh:

CharlieMurphy

mm yes

Banned Senior Member

Haha funny shit ...

... well its going like this :

Few months ago MATSUKI pmed me here on forums : "Hey man whats up , i saw you guys owning Logos ... have any char for me to play , im kinda bored" and well he was Ares player and i helped every Ares player that have asked help from me , so i was pming ppl and was looking for some char to buy it for him , found one and bought it with all info.
    When i was giving him account on MSN i told him , you will be in sub clan till 70 lvl then you coming to main clan and char is 100% yours , he was soo happy and after few days he sent me some his friend to ask account from me ... i didnt had any more spare coins so i declined.

About helping , you can ask Steven and he will confirm that i gave to MATSUKI about 21gb in coins,white dragon amulet and warrior Impact +6.Also almost all he gained exp , he got it in my Evil Wizard partys where he leeched some time.
    And to inform every1 , there is no items on char ... it's naked , anyway i would give him back his shit if it was there.

I dont need this shit of account , just he pissed me cuz he left us after I gave him that account , we (TheReapers) geared him up , but what ever ... MATSUKI if u will feel better imma delvl char to 61LVL or ever 1LVL but some ungratefull kid wont have it , i had other opinion about you before this ... even thought ur friend but w/e.

Good luck nigga

MATSUKI

About helping , you can ask Steven and he will confirm that i gave to MATSUKI about 21gb in coins,white dragon amulet and warrior Impact +6[/b]
    we (TheReapers) geared him up[/b]
    I geared myself up. It was moonscar who loaned me everything he had for me to get started. he gave me a raptor+7, Shell+7 and HIS white dragon necklace until i could get on my feet. After that i traded an EP and a PP for my shell and himora helped me with my weapons. and i dont remember an impact but i sure do remember the MS+6 you gave me that got dupe wiped

there is no items on char ... it's naked , anyway i would give him back his shit if it was there.[/b]
    Um, there is still 27 days of gold premmy and 500+ KC and don't forget my buff sc. and oh by the way, you never returned my accessories.

Banned Senior Member

Suck i have to write all 2 times but ok ...

Hahahhaa In Cheaters section you said , that Impact was burned by smoke (u edited that post 1min ago) and i just logged on char and gave you back all that i have found in INN HOSTES.

MATSUKI

I dont even play any char so how can u give it to ME... Where u claim that MOST of the exp that the char got was from me in ur EW parties it wasnt, it was ur b.. Smoke. Most of the time I'd be in those EW parties for like 30 min and leave.

Banned Senior Member

Um, there is still 27 days of gold premmy and 500+ KC and don't forget my buff sc. and oh by the way, you never returned my accessories.[/b]
    Gold premium ? hahahaha check the SS guys

MATSUKI

Lmao so i got caught up =X... Hmm, so tell me how u did it.. How can u take the account away from me when I had change the account pass and all info on it, and the email pass and all info on it.. Tell me.. it just amazes the fuck out of me

Banned Senior Member

One suggestion from ur buddy GROBS , dont dig a hole from which you cant get out ... stop trying you just owning ur self.

Im done here , cya

MATSUKI

Honestly, answer my question.. And how am i digging a hole? rofl Seems to me that i was walking and i fell into your trap.

moonscar

that doesn't matter grobs. your stealing an account you gave to a 15 year old kid, how low can you get? Its ok though. i am giving him an account and i'm not like you. I wont take it back. i am doing it because he is a friend, not because i want him to owe me.

but its ok. Just keep screwing ppl over...eventually you will run out of ppl and be left powerless. Power hungry tyrant.

eddiezhu

hmm actually i dont' want to get flamed or anything like that but i must say what i think
    if grobs actually said you will be in the sub until 70 or and after 70 you can have the character then that means until 70 it's technically still his... but if he didn't say that then i guess when he said he will give you the character, that would have meant that the character now belongs to you
    and also if matsuki can't get along with some people then just let him look for a new clan and let him get to 70 and then let him join your clan i don't see what's wrong with that...this game is to have fun no to make poeple stay in your clan just cuase "you have something to do with the character" i don't know why you did that. tis is what i think i think i ahve said a lil too much xp

Banned

Gold premium ? hahahaha check the SS guys

[/b]
    hahahahahahaha
    my nigga owned that white boy

MATSUKI

hmm actually i dont' want to get flamed or anything like that but i must say what i think
    if grobs actually said you will be in the sub until 70 or and after 70 you can have the character then that means until 70 it's technically still his... but if he didn't say that then i guess when he said he will give you the character, that would have meant that the character now belongs to you
    and also if matsuki can't get along with some people then just let him look for a new clan and let him get to 70 and then let him join your clan i don't see what's wrong with that...this game is to have fun no to make poeple stay in your clan just cuase "you have something to do with the character" i don't know why you did that. tis is what i think i think i ahve said a lil too much xp[/b]

Nah we never agreed to anything like that... He just gave me the info and told me to play.. the thing about 70 that he DID say that was when i get 70 i can join the main clan and hed get me items (roc's, raptors, etc).. He never specifically said that ur my bitch until ur 70, or in better words, ur stuck her till ur 70 and then u join my main clan... I left sub clan because alot of people were bothering me and there was really not alot of help or activity going on in there , maybe cuz of timezone differences so I joined artofwar, like Moon said, a Reaper ALLY... But i guess i was restrickted to "Reaper" clans only =/... I left, the next day boom... char pass didnt work.. email pass didnt work..

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast