Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Grobs Scammer?

This is a discussion on Grobs Scammer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YES I AM...
Page: 5

CharlieMurphy

YES I AM

Banned Senior Member

Yea i see u turned on other card and its lie.

Im done here , keep posting shits i wont defend my self anymore i said what i had and whats real truth.

Before u call me anything like ass kisser or whatever, I would like to say that I dont really like GROBS or know him for that matter, so my opinion would be based on the situation and completely neutral.

So.. GROBS gave u an account to play with, as a favor YOU asked first, and then he ask u another favor to stay in his clan, but u failed on that. So in the end, u are the ungrateful bastard. As I read it, u began with absolutely NOTHING, and he gave u the basic stuff to play, and build urself up so u can play with the big boys, but u decided to walk ur own ways. Technically u have ur rights, since there were no official deal or agreement (like, if u leave clan u return the char), but its just not very cool done.

If u wanna be free and dont want to be someone else's bitch, then go lvl/buy urself a char instead of bitching a gift from others. What other paid for ur gift is none of ur bussines, he gave u an account, and it worth whats worth, by saying he got it for free is totally lack of respect. Maybe he got it free, so? Why should he give it to u?

Learn the way of life, be someone else's bitch when u owe the person a favor, or buy/get ur own bitch.

MATSUKI

OK like its my fault that u hand out shit and when things dont go a specific way u wrongly strike back and jus strip innocent people? okie dokie sir... the real truth to you and your lil bitches heh.. those suckers... they didnt realize that u agreed when i said all of these people are ur bitches =/

overpowered as fuck >.< minions everywhere and shit... im outnumbered, odds are against me, but against all the odds.. u goin down.. peace

MATSUKI

Before u call me anything like ass kisser or whatever, I would like to say that I dont really like GROBS or know him for that matter, so my opinion would be based on the situation and completely neutral.

So.. GROBS gave u an account to play with, as a favor YOU asked first, and then he ask u another favor to stay in his clan, but u failed on that. So in the end, u are the ungrateful bastard. As I read it, u began with absolutely NOTHING, and he gave u the basic stuff to play, and build urself up so u can play with the big boys, but u decided to walk ur own ways. Technically u have ur rights, since there were no official deal or agreement (like, if u leave clan u return the char), but its just not very cool done.

If u wanna be free and dont want to be someone else&#39;s bitch, then go lvl/buy urself a char instead of bitching a gift from others. What other paid for ur gift is none of ur bussines, he gave u an account, and it worth whats worth, by saying he got it for free is totally lack of respect. Maybe he got it free, so? Why should he give it to u?

Learn the way of life, be someone else&#39;s bitch when u owe the person a favor, or buy/get ur own bitch.[/b]

I didnt bitch the character from him ass hole >.<.. I was fuckin around and was like gyft me character heres da PM

and u expect for me not to call u his bitch.. lmao... and ok SUPPOSIDLY he pays in game coins for it.. i paid usd for the prem and shit and that doesnt have any significance? i didnt bitch anything from this guy, was jus jokin and he pops with info.. is that my fault?

CharlieMurphy

basically
    grobs bein a lil bitch
    cause this is a matter of trust ....mat didnt tell no one
    he left sub clan
    grobs found out and almost shit himself
    so he got mad....
    TOUGHIN UP DUDE GOT DAMN DONT TELL ME
    NO ONE HAS EVER DISOBEYED YOU CUZ IT SEEMS LIKE
    FUNDAMENTAL SHIT THAT YOUR GETTIN MAD OVER
    and dats why you took his acc...a acc he put work in and leveled wat
    4-5 levels?
    add the hours and got damn....just give him the damn acc..you fukin rich why u even trippin
    cuz he broke your heart aww....fukin pussy
    everyone thought u were better than that and apparently they still support u
    ITS BECUZ THEY FREELOADING OFF YOU ROFL U JUST DONT KNOW AHHA THEY SOON TO LEAVE =)

MATSUKI

Seems true.. I guess im the only one that went against the plan he had for me... w/e.. dont forget to clean yall mouth, ya might get stains...

im done.. peace

Aziznow

GROBS. Dont mind these guys, we knw you.

I didnt bitch the character from him ass hole >.<.. I was fuckin around and was like gyft me character heres da PM[/b]
    Well, u are bitching NOW arent u?
    And cut the crap about "GROBS bitch", u dont need to be someone&#39;s bitch to see who is right and who is wrong. How simple can it be? U ask him a favor, and he granted ur wish (Notice: u ask him a favor! I didnt said u were bitching for an account), so u shall return the favor somehow, I dont care how, but its just the normal way of life. A favor for a favor, never heard of that?

and u expect for me not to call u his bitch.. lmao... and ok SUPPOSIDLY he pays in game coins for it.. i paid usd for the prem and shit and that doesnt have any significance? i didnt bitch anything from this guy, was jus jokin and he pops with info.. is that my fault?[/b]
    Oh, so now its just a joke? If it was a joke, then why did u accepted and played it? If it was a joke, then u could say no thx, was j/k..

And for the last time, I DONT EVEN FKING KNOW GROBS!! So.. NO, he didnt paid me a goddamn shit for this, Im just bored here at work and found this ungrateful kid who is bitching, and feel like to give out my opinion. Im from Diez, so I couldnt give a damn shit about his Ares or Logos coins.

MATSUKI

<--- i never turn down a free offer xD.. one of my faults lmfao... and u did say i was bitching for it .. "instead of bitching a gift"... and I didnt know there was a contract on that account anyways.. he never asked me to stay in the clan, but me like a dumbass thought i was free to do as i please but i guess i was in violation of gr0bs&#39; hidden contract.. If he woulda said stay in the clan thers a better chance that i would still be there and none of this shit would be happening, but like i said, he didnt ask me for a favor.. he didnt specify or generate any rules for me to play under or none of that.. he did me a favor and never asked me of one until after i posted... how do i owe him a favor.. he never told me to do anything..

moonscar

guys...one day you will see that grobs is nothing but a power hungry tyrant. nothing more. He lies to you for his own personal gain then if things don&#39;t go his way, he takes what he wants from you and then uses his power to and rep to hide behind. i mean come on, you have THE ALMIGHTY GROBS against this little guy over there......and it will always be like that until everyone finally sees what he really is. yes he may have become the almighty grobs by being a trustable person, but ppl change and warp when they get too much power. and one day you ppl will see that.

MATSUKI

the most power i ever had was controlling my hamburger xD

was to lazy to read this except the first page and the title, here is a character name GROBS should know well that ties into this whole "GROBS scammer?..." shit. Knight_Libano. im guessing he told none of u about this little incident from ares :P

moonscar

no he didnt, please tell us.............

NeronDomitius

something smells funny <_<

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast