Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Grobs Scammer?

This is a discussion on Grobs Scammer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok i must just say this thing ... if i wanted you to make that char 70 and later take ...
Page: 9

Banned Senior Member

Ok i must just say this thing ... if i wanted you to make that char 70 and later take it from you , i would just let you get 70 no mater where u are in which clan cuz u noe i could take it when ever i wanted.

sizzlex

so? items/account wasent his so why you bitching ?
    yeah and your a scammer
    need to say anymore of you people who dont know anything ? [/b]
    get a life you shitface noob and get some real proof before you accuse me of scamming not just some SS of me logging off

knightmaster2118

xD stop wasting your time man GROBS was the most legit player i knew in ares And hes probly the most legit playing in logos also so dont call him a scammer

MATSUKI

Ok i must just say this thing ... if i wanted you to make that char 70 and later take it from you , i would just let you get 70 no mater where u are in which clan cuz u noe i could take it when ever i wanted.[/b]

then why didnt u just tell me i was bound to you before you gave me the account.. =/ if i knew i had no freedom i wouldnt had taken the acount and i wouldnt be -100 usd and -3 months of life xD.

Banned

Ok i must just say this thing ... if i wanted you to make that char 70 and later take it from you , i would just let you get 70 no mater where u are in which clan cuz u noe i could take it when ever i wanted.[/b]
    +1
    get a life you shitface noob and get some real proof before you accuse me of scamming not just some SS of me logging off[/b]
    why i need to show proof when theres a topic about it

aaaaauuugh

dammit grobs lol why'd you have to leave ares? why'd you have to leave badcompany? you should have stayed. you were loved there dude. now you gotta deal with all this drama lolz
    come back to ares.

to the guy commenting about flatline... stfu
    flatline is a cool guy, and he knows what he's talking about.

He gave u an account for logos he told you to stay in sub clan till ur 70 didnt he? then he said the account would be yours 100%. But u didn't want to listen he helped u getting an account but you felt so pro and thought u was his slave just because he told you to stay in his subclan till 70. So imo he has right to do whatever he want with the account.[/b]
    100% correct.

Banned

Wow this topic still going.... matsuki u wont get anywhere even posting the amount u do. This community obviously likes GROBs more then u. Hes prolly in the top 10 for favorites. I think u chose the wrong place to flame him. Just let it go, then when the oppurtune moment comes up to flame him... DO IT

MATSUKI

xD i dont care if the community likes him more, or if hes top 10 fav ahha

matsuki u keep sayin u ws never really told tht u must stay in the sub till 70 and bla bla

but wt abt the fact tht u dint even talk to him abt leaving the sub and joinin the ally
    u just left without sayin n e thing, and even after leaving u dint say n e thing
    after 3 days grobs ws told by a clannie tht u left
    if u'd hve just talkd abt it with grobs b4 leaving silently, i am pretty sure grobs wud've just let u go
    n e wayz

this topic aint goin no where
    u had an acc and u lost it due to ur own mistake
    now get over it and make a new acc of ur own

MATSUKI

lost 100 dollars and 27 days prem and some kc and nah i quit ko now, done with it.. someone close this thread.. and i didnt tell him because honestly i didnt think anyone cared

Banned

lost 100 dollars and 27 days prem and some kc and nah i quit ko now, done with it.. someone close this thread.. and i didnt tell him because honestly i didnt think anyone cared[/b]
    we do care..we LOVE GROBS

we do care..we LOVE GROBS[/b]

-1[/b]

WafflesAndCocaine

+1 if he gifts me the warrior

ill be your slave till 70 then dominate you :P and steal all your friends

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast