Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Grobs Scammer?

This is a discussion on Grobs Scammer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; exuse me but your info is wrong...i let him use, its part of our deal.[/b] info wrong? dont lie and ...
Page: 7

exuse me but your info is wrong...i let him use, its part of our deal.[/b]
    info wrong? dont lie and stop making bs because texa told me himself that you wont even let him login his own account.. also u told ppl u have hb+9 next day u telling ppl u have wp+3... dont make bullshit stories up so ppl can think highly of u. ur a noob and always will be, end of story.

info wrong? dont lie and stop making bs because texa told me himself that you wont even let him login his own account.. also u told ppl u have hb+9 next day u telling ppl u have wp+3... dont make bullshit stories up so ppl can think highly of u. ur a noob and always will be, end of story.[/b]
    thats bull shit texacan did play on it and steven if he had that shit its fucken diez you know how long thats been up i woudlnt be suprised if he that shit if u dont know houw to count 8 -9 grobs has a fucken +10 and i wish grobs would tell the full story of how exactly he got that

NEMANYA

GROBS is gg person..

SexyReplay

GR0BS IS LEGIT !!!

thats bull shit texacan did play on it and steven if he had that shit its fucken diez you know how long thats been up i woudlnt be suprised if he that shit if u dont know houw to count 8 -9 grobs has a fucken +10 and i wish grobs would tell the full story of how exactly he got that[/b]
    retard kid listen he said he had the wp+3 on logos ..and texacan told me he dont even let him login it.. and i never seen texacan playing the account after moonscar became owner.. i only see texa on punkass, and grobs never had ib+10 it didnt belong to him he simply played on the account that had that gear. anwyays i dont even know why im responding to bunch of 12-15 year olds, go play ur priavte servers were u can all go kill worms for gold bars or wutever u do in ur +9 uniques..

NEMANYA

GROBS imas moju podrsku ...GROBS IS LEGIT..

sizzlex

GROBS SUCKS LOL

Banned

Hmmm honestly maybe u should just settle this matter over a best of three, 1 on 1. Put the acc and some items on the table, or just some plain old cash from paypal. Ive seen whole HUGE arguments and clan beefs settled over a 10min 1 on 1. Just get 2 accs with = lvl and items bla bla bla. Or u can just keep flaming each other over these forums, whateva.

SexyReplay

GROBS SUCKS LOL[/b]
    right GR0BS SUCKs BUT HE IS LEGIT

WTF

mammlea2

Lmao so i got caught up =X... Hmm, so tell me how u did it.. How can u take the account away from me when I had change the account pass and all info on it, and the email pass and all info on it.. Tell me.. it just amazes the fuck out of me[/b]
    where do u think grobs got that Iron bow +10 from?, he is friend with gm, dont bother grobs anymore, u will end losing more...

MacedonianSlayer

right GR0BS SUCKs BUT HE IS LEGIT [/b]

loled

Flatline

Wow, I'm not sure where to start here. 1st off, if someone gives you an account it's not so you can take it and say kktybb. It's because he knows he needs more fatty's in his clan or alliance. This kind of goes with the "if someone gives you something for free, it's not right to sell it and make a profit..."
    I met Grobs a while back when I bought one of his characters. All went smooth, I WU'd the money to him, and he gave me all the info's. I never took Grobs' access away from the character, and I also began to add absolutely insane items to the account. Yes, the +10 iron bow is not just a rumor, it really exists. Same with the dual ROLs +2, shells 8 and all the other items sometimes brought up. Grobs had the secret question the entire time, and the account always had gold premium. If grobs was going to scam someone, I presented to him the absolute most opportune situation. Full set of +2 uniques, ib10, shells 8....Most people would have taken the items and disappeared off the face of the earth. Not Grobs. He could have sold those items and retired, but he didnt. He could have changed the password on the account...again, he didnt. Grobs played Flatline. Grobs has the secret question to Flatline. Again, I havent lost anything. I'm sorry to the individuals who feel they have been wronged by Grobs, but from all my experiences he has been very honorable and honest with everything. I wish I could go into this more, but I'm at work at the moment and on limited time. Final note-Whatever Grobs did, I'm sure he had a reason to do it.

One suggestion from ur buddy GROBS , dont dig a hole from which you cant get out ... stop trying you just owning ur self.

Im done here , cya [/b]
    Pwnt by GROBS...Don't play with him,don't try to lie your way out..He is smart and trust me,you should of been happy with what you got.

TunaFishyMe

i dont know grob but the fact that you started to make shit up saying you have gold premwhen you obviously didnt to make it seem like you lost so much stuff really crushes your credibility.

You are a pretty stupid person lol

CharlieMurphy

you have your own character? WOW!

feel special? want a cookie?[/b]
    hhehe beckhouse is cool

and about that 1v1 agreement

Matsuki > Grobs anyday same level /gear

Grobs one day got lucky..and came up? =P
    he just sucks period, without items he is that little orc
    rogue farming glytodont' boazors for pot / rpr money xD

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast