Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hocus in Ko4life

This is a discussion on Hocus in Ko4life within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rob and neo have held all my gear b4, this doesnt seem like them...
Page: 3

rob and neo have held all my gear b4, this doesnt seem like them

hman13

omg cause i didnt do it , the items got scammed from jimmy which he is in jail or army i forgot which , he quit like a month ago , now they want to bann me for acconut sharing ..stop bumping this cause i didnt scamm anyone , i might be banned for a different reason

and like i said , if u want account info ill be more the happy to give it to u ..but last time i offered u said it was bout me sharing my ko4life account . if u want the info to the warrior just pm me . i havent even logged it in like 3 weeks

NosferatuSoldier

Dude i dunt want someone elses warrior info.. u dunt get it do u .. u shared this ko4life accnt with him and he scammed something that belong to me.. IMO ur responsible for letting him on this forum .[/b]
    Why don't you let it go? You're obviously not getting those items back, and trying to ban a GG on a completely different server doesn't compensate for your loss. IMO, it was your stupidity to lend out that gear, now you have to accept responsibility for your own actions and suck it up.

Too all the idiots who are assuming Hocus is Jimmy, read before you post.

KalaBunga Senior Member

he sold me a priest jimmy 1st i taught he scammed me but he got in jail

TopCat

Why don't you let it go? You're obviously not getting those items back, and trying to ban a GG on a completely different server doesn't compensate for your loss. IMO, it was your stupidity to lend out that gear, now you have to accept responsibility for your own actions and suck it up.

Too all the idiots who are assuming Hocus is Jimmy, read before you post.[/b]
    none asked for ur 2 cent did they? u have no clue wats happening here so unless u just wanna spam stfu .. bottomline is he replaces item lost or his accnt is banned .. nothings gonna change that.. laterz

hman13

why do i need to replace items i have nothign to do with ? ..i told u the only things i can do ...why do i have to get items cause u got scammed .. like wow ? jimmy told me the only reason he isnt giving u the items back was cause u scammed his priest for gb's IDK IF ITS TRUE its what he told me back then when we left he left ur clan that one time .. idk and i dont care if its true..those items have nothing to do with me ..if u want the items try to get ahold of jimmy

i thought u wanted me banned for sharing my account info on ko4life , now ur telling me to replace the items u trusted some dude with that has nothing to do with me ..its right at every way u look at it

NosferatuSoldier

none asked for ur 2 cent did they? u have no clue wats happening here so unless u just wanna spam stfu .. bottomline is he replaces item lost or his accnt is banned .. nothings gonna change that.. laterz[/b]
    Looks like I hit a nerve o0?

Actually chief, you seem to be misinformed, as I do know what's going on, as any half-wit can when they read the topic. If you don't want my two-cents, PM a Mod instead of making a thread fucktard.

Bottom-line is, he doesn't replace the items because it's not his responsibility. So until you start thinking things through, maybe I should do it for you and torment your threads?

Also, what part don't you get that it's not Jimmy?

TopCat

Why the hell do people share a forum account? You dont need access to ko4life to watch PK videos, and all it takes is a few minutes to register, then wait a little before I validate. Not only is sharing a ko4life account against our rules, but you are responsible for everything this person did.

So either you replace the items and lock the other person off your account, or I will have to remove the account myself[/b]

Read that .. before u talk sh1t .. he is gonna be banned if he doesnt return lost item.. good enuff?

NosferatuSoldier

I'm not talking shit, I'm defending on behalf of my friend. You're the one that seems a little hostile about everything, wanting a GGs account banned because of your stupidity. It's sad to see what things have come to.

Omniscient

Dude. I've let Rob on my account with several hundred GB on it. I trust that kid with anything. I don't understand what you think you're going to accomplish by getting his forum account banned? The scammer still gets away with it and ko4life is down one gg member...

hman13

u really just got nothing eles to do , do u , i told u if u want ur items pm me and ill give u the info .. ffs ..idk wat is even on the warrior cause i dont play it . but no u just keep saying the same crap over and over and over . why dont i just get a warning or somthing ...cause like it wasent me that scammed u ...it wasent like u got scammed cause of the ko4life account
    ur making it look like JUST cause he said he had a account , ur items were suppost to be safe..i mean really...'

+ can this be put somwhere eles besides the cheaters section ? cause ...i dont cheat. and its making me not being able to trade items cause of this crap

Why should Rob pay for your lost items? You fucked up and gave your items to a scammer. Your fault, your loss. I see no reason why Rob should pay you. Just another brain dead moron trying to get back items he fucked himself out of.

TopCat

I'm not talking shit, I'm defending on behalf of my friend. You're the one that seems a little hostile about everything, wanting a GGs account banned because of your stupidity. It's sad to see what things have come to.[/b]
    sigh my stupidity ? lol for believing Hocus in ko4life is Jimmy?
    Lemme make this clear to u. Jimmy said and posted in Ko4life saying this is his Ko4life accnt. Based on that and based on his previous reputation we did deals.. Deal gone bad and i posted in ko4life abt him scamming me. All of a sudden Hocus replies on ko4life saying its not jiimmy he let jimmy use his Ko4life accnt. Now whatever jimmy has done his accnt Hocus is responsible for. I personally have nothing against original owner of Hocus but the accnt has toa pay a price for me being scammed. now u get the picture. maybe he is gg.. maybe he is super trustful. I dunt care. But he let a scammer share his ko4life accnt. I know he cannot gimme back what i lost thus he will be banned . got it i guess?

NosferatuSoldier

No, No, you're not talking to a child. I understand what this is about, I just don't understand your thought process, if there exists one at all. I think Omniscient said it best. Go read his post above yours, maybe it'll enlighten you. You're just another angry child looking for revenge, aiming the trigger at anything possible.

And don't question my post about your stupidity, if you truly believe that you're not an idiot, I recommend leaving the house.

Country A sells a new type of weapon to Country B. Country B Uses it on Country C. Country C Nukes Country A for selling weapons to Country B, and Country B gets gets off Scott free. Makes no sense at all eh?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast