Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts

This is a discussion on I would like to Know Wat K2 does about hacked accounts within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; unless u got GM/ DB hacker connections absolutely nothing...
Page: 4

Redemption

unless u got GM/ DB hacker connections absolutely nothing

moldyspore

MYKO!! THEY ARE HERE!!![/b]
    Shane, why aren't you on Girakon in mangos yet? :P

hermdigi

unless u got GM/ DB hacker connections absolutely nothing[/b]

um what? i dont understand what u are saying

GangstamaN

Since you all left clan, its been dead as hell. I really do wanna leave or go human, but I feel guilty, because TC did help me buy my new char and has helped out alot. I just dont think he got what it takes to keep this clan.

Talked to Herm yesterday and he&#39;s a good guy, dunno why all this stuff happened cos no one really explained it, but Ehsan, man I told you not to make a big deal outta this ><. Just gonna turn into a massive flame war, and im guessing most of the clan that is left will also leave. Just make some kinda peace and let it go please, damnit.

Peace

Andy~

warriorsPriest

Haha, sorry bro. I&#39;ve been busy with family and stuff for the holiday&#39;s. Along with work and all the other fun stuff that is taking up my time. I should be able to start getting back on soon. Hard cause I am away from my apartment in Rochester right now, where all my main PC&#39;s are. But I will try to get on @ night in the next few days and start up some leveling partys again. :P

I know everyone is getting restless with the leveling situation because so many are away on vacation. Things will pick up soon though. [/b]
    <3

and fuck NO! Don&#39;t quit SS because of this...
    I hate it when a clan is disbanding..
    Nothing bad happened just the truth came out.Mangos ain&#39;t scammers and are still legıt.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Since you all left clan, its been dead as hell. I really do wanna leave or go human, but I feel guilty, because TC did help me buy my new char and has helped out alot. I just dont think he got what it takes to keep this clan.

Talked to Herm yesterday and he&#39;s a good guy, dunno why all this stuff happened cos no one really explained it, but Ehsan, man I told you not to make a big deal outta this ><. Just gonna turn into a massive flame war, and im guessing most of the clan that is left will also leave. Just make some kinda peace and let it go please, damnit.

Peace

Andy~[/b]
    hey andy, well srry to hear that you have to quit because of something like this, and ur sentences above pretty much explain the whole situation to others out there, that even TC&#39;s own clannies know that he is wrong in what he is saying
    ..... and now we have another great player quitting just because he was controlled by a $$ spender

andy ur always welcome to start a new char in mango&#39;s, ill be there to aoe for you so u can lvl up fast , take care andy

AlteaDaPriest

im da best rest noobs close pls im big baba

AlteaDaPriest

in the end i quit this clan cause it is full of 2 face people who say they wanna kill mmy friends in reallife, this clan is just full of kids, i dun kindly to threats from e-thugs so i left that clan........[/b]

i dont see in SS any e-thug slang, like i do in mangos, so u gtfo

and we all know ur new nick, cuz u scammed and got scared and dlvled some1

Banned

wow what long ass posts, i just cant wait to see every1 in cz haha.

moldyspore

i dont see in SS any e-thug slang, like i do in mangos, so u gtfo

and we all know ur new nick, cuz u scammed and got scared and dlvled some1[/b]
    Aint no e-thug shit. That&#39;s how we are in real life. Reppin&#39; New York, son.

Please speak proper English yourself before you go and talk trash about how people speak that you don&#39;t know... :unsure:

lepi

lol hawk gogo aim them in cz
    but if u try kill me i goen bump ur a$$ lol :P

hi maq muackz <3 merry xmas and happy new year!!

hi nik muackz <3 merry xmas and happy new year!!

Sneaky_Gitz

lol wtf >.< like a school debate. btw anyone got warr lemme play? i damn bored >.<

QuikSilver

they send you auto-replys

AlteaDaPriest

Nick from Mangos

E THUG FOR LIFE !

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast