Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Inferno and DeusManus Bug Abusing

This is a discussion on Inferno and DeusManus Bug Abusing within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. He clearly explained he didnt used the exp bug[/b] Clearly? Cause he wrote he didnt use it? lol ask ...
Page: 3

jolik

1. He clearly explained he didnt used the exp bug[/b]
    Clearly? Cause he wrote he didnt use it? lol ask him about his 72 lvl bp on manes. And dont tell me bs he is only reading cheaters forum to warn us.

Kailean

and here comes one of the biggest faggots in the world, daumuie.
    as seth said, go play wow and cheat there with your clannies

skurwiel

Lol yea we bugg all in that game coz u r morron.I think they r just jelouse coz no1 els cant kill that hahah ooo or maybe u r so proo players u still nead 40ppl to kill isilioon omg GRATZZZZZZZZ for that.It will be normal jelouse coz we again kill felankor and what can we do we r proo and we kill it easy,
    BTW Masturbate whay u go on that floor?? bugging serwant or what just look for party??Dont blame ppl if u cheting alone
    o and on that ss what u do its just AOE if u play mage and dont know how to AOE i think u r pice of crap start play new mage and lern how to play

NoMorePL

Well if you can see market section posts you will see that i dont play manes.

I see you don't know who am i.

NoMorePL stop write shit post INFERNO and DEUS and ally clannie newer use BUG exp,Koxsp, and BUG Isilion-Felankor take SS if you have when we Bug this Boss. If you Really the some guys who be INFERNO 3Days!!! I kick you Becuse me friends write me on MSN you use many cheat serwer Edana - Koxsp etc... and stop Said INFERNO and Deus is Bugers etc... Many guys use BUG exp and K2 newer kick this guys becuse paid him real cash. Inferno and Deus are legal clannies!!!

Sorry to my English"ALL" - RobertosPL leader clan Inferno

P.S
    Gościu szkoda o tobie cokolwiek pisać poprostu żenada byłeś u nas 3 dni a wszystko chciałeś wiedzieć, nie chcę ci robić wstydu ale mam SS jak ty wczoraj biłeś te serwanty na Bugu poprostu szkoda mi ciebie, jesteś dla mnie poprostu żałosny a takimi postami że my używamy jakiś bugów mogę sobię dupę podetrzeć, najpierw trzeba wiedzieć jak się bije iska i smoka żeby mówić o używaniu buga, tak samo na wojnie niby co ten SS pokazuje??? Skończ pisać bzdury bo się tylko bardziej ośmieszasz!!!

NoMorePL

For everyone i play only Ares / Logos.
    So stop lieing that i play on othere servers and i use exp bug or othere shits if you dont have any proof.

jolik

and i play only diez so stfu

http://www.knightonlineworld.pl/viewtopic....8c5a45ac92318b0

This are links from polish forum. I will translate it for u: first topic is about selling dupe method he wants items in game for it. in 2nd post he shows ppl how to abuse christmas presents. Posts below are opinion of other forum users who claims that he is cheater who plays on every new server and that they expected post like this from him.

So ur not trustable person my little friend.

Peace..

NoMorePL

This are links from polish forum. I will translate it for u: first topic is about selling dupe method he wants items in game for it. in 2nd post he shows ppl how to abuse christmas presents. Posts below are opinion of other forum users which claims that he is cheater who plays on every new server and that they expected post like this from him.

So ur not trustable person my little friend.

Peace..[/b]
    well thats not me and anyway what does it proof ?

Give me any proof if i scamed someone , if i cheat ingame ?
    Maybe you give some proof befour you say something ?
    You can only talk a bulshit.

huh its sooo easy the guy in first post says ur mario so he expected this from u. Guess what ur msn says ur mario( [email protected] u even posted it on this forum), on our team speak channel u were logged as mario + u said u played on logos and in ur other post on this forum we can see screen shoots posted from logos with ur clan killing warder on war. Still not u ?

NoMorePL

do i say it's not me ?
    I say i play LOGOS / ARES !!!

But i never cheated / bug abusing, if you catch me make SS and post it , ok ?

Funny shit out here u were selling dupe method for igc my dear friend shouldnt it be called cheating? Then u posted bugging method on the same forum so everyone could use. You know ppl like ruin the game. I just shown that u arent trustable person and for sure u actually have some lacks in IQ ( just look at the post with selling gbs with valkyrie) And stop talking shits here just because u didnt suit with our clan we didnt like u so u quitted (finally u noticed that cuz when we wanted to kick u, u was still begging us to give u a chance) thats all cry me a river but it wont help u.

jolik

haha and one more thing, you registered on inferno forum with e-mail adress: [email protected]
    bb noob

NoMorePL

Can you give me any proof of my cheating or scaming people ? You can't coz i don't cheat and most polish people trust me coz im buying them over 20 premiums per month, so thats not my problem what you or your abusing clan will think about me.

I had already many succesful trades by paypal with people from this forum so who's trustable ?

And anyway this topic is about your clan and deusmanus not me and my clan, so you should defence your self and not attack legit people.

huh its sooo easy the guy in first post says ur mario so he expected this from u. Guess what ur msn says ur mario( [email protected] u even posted it on this forum), on our team speak channel u were logged as mario + u said u played on logos and in ur other post on this forum we can see screen shoots posted from logos with ur clan killing warder on war. Still not u ?[/b]
    Haha owned.

Well it is clear they are bugging isiloon servants.It's probably just a misguided few and representative of the whole clan. We all know they have the power to due Felankor + isiloon legitly so who believes that there bugging them (Is there even a way to bug felankor??)

Sorry my post is here and there i'm tired :unsure:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast