Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

:JonY: is a scammer !

This is a discussion on :JonY: is a scammer ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :JonY: YOU WILL GIVE ALL HIS ITEMS BACK OR YOU WILL BE CLASSED AS A SCAMMER! YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ...
Page: 3

Banned

:JonY: YOU WILL GIVE ALL HIS ITEMS BACK OR YOU WILL BE CLASSED AS A SCAMMER! YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL SO GET THE SQ ANSWER FOR IT AND CHANGE IT AND ALL INFOES THEN YOUR ACCOUNT WILL SAFE SO GO, GIVE HIS ITEMS BACK![/b]
    LOLOOOLL, other nerd? 99.99% of the people say he is trustable, and now you and other noob say he's scammer.
    Wake up for life : ) (tira a remela fdp)
    Sk4zI yea, and u was TRYED trade char with me, now i have eyes for look who are you >_<

NEMANYA

too boring..cus no any good proof
    Would be cool if ppl can provide us proofs of someone&#39;s scamm...
    but honestly....BAN ALL SCAMMERS

P4rthen0n

:JonY: YOU WILL GIVE ALL HIS ITEMS BACK OR YOU WILL BE CLASSED AS A SCAMMER! YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL SO GET THE SQ ANSWER FOR IT AND CHANGE IT AND ALL INFOES THEN YOUR ACCOUNT WILL SAFE SO GO, GIVE HIS ITEMS BACK![/b]
    Who are you ? Your caps lock key got stucked.

TunaFishyMe

so will he give him the money for prem, trina and time back?
    I think you should set a deal to see which items are worth Jony&#39;s time and money

the guy traded a unstable account. It might not be him but 4 days after a trade and something happens? too coincidental. Personally, i think hes the one who tried to change it but who knows. Maybe it is hamaji? who the hell is that? Regardless, its stupid for jony to give you back ALL your items because the mistake was YOURS first.

Sabao

Hadouken who are you to class any1 as scammer? U dont even know the history so su.
    Moral of history : try to scam if u dont sucede you wont lose anything cuz the guy that u tried to scam is forced to give all items back or ppl will call him scammer. ROFLMAO -_-

Banned

I talked with my friend and i said i can give your items back, but not all, because i lost alot of time lvling the mage, i bought and used trinas for the personal staff and i even paid for the bronze premium, seems fair to me that you at least pay me the premium and trinas.[/b]
    give the char and some items, keep items worth good price

Banned

Id say that u gotta replace the cash Jony paid for the prem, for trinas and for the effort in expin to 71...

If jony takes your items, it wont make him a scammer, since its YOU who sold a insecure account, which u got told thats "safe".. U actually dont know anything at all about the account do u?

I hope u 2 will get it worked out... good luck

Hadouken

Hadouken who are you to class any1 as scammer? U dont even know the history so su.
    Moral of history : try to scam if u dont sucede you wont lose anything cuz the guy that u tried to scam is forced to give all items back or ppl will call him scammer. ROFLMAO -_-[/b]
    so will he give him the money for prem, trina and time back?
    I think you should set a deal to see which items are worth Jony&#39;s time and money

the guy traded a unstable account. It might not be him but 4 days after a trade and something happens? too coincidental. Personally, i think hes the one who tried to change it but who knows. Maybe it is hamaji? who the hell is that? Regardless, its stupid for jony to give you back ALL your items because the mistake was YOURS first.[/b]
    ok ok for Sabao, im an old school player so hush your fucking mouth you dont know shit just another stupid player he thinks he knows shit .... for a start ive never even heard of you ..
    For you tunafishymy, he HASNT lost anything on the mage since the fact he can change the password and the secret question answer for the email which makes the account safe again to play... FACT of the matter is you, or anyone else does not have proof that sk4zI tried or even scammed JonY... JonY has taken his items which means he is a scammer, if i traded accounts with someone then the password got changed i would of kept both accounts but given him his items back as he probably worked for them and payed USD for them .....UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF THAT SKAZI TRIED TO SCAM YOU WITH ACTUAL PROOF AND NOT PEOPLES WORDS THEN AS I SAID YOU ARE LABELED A SCAMMER!
    LOLOOOLL, other nerd? 99.99% of the people say he is trustable, and now you and other noob say he&#39;s scammer.
    Wake up for life : ) (tira a remela fdp)
    Sk4zI yea, and u was TRYED trade char with me, now i have eyes for look who are you >_<[/b]
    and how on earth can you call me a "NERD" when you have recently just spent probably around 2000$ on buying an account and it got hacked? wanna talk shit? go talk to someone who cares

Sk4zI

Id say that u gotta replace the cash Jony paid for the prem, for trinas and for the effort in expin to 71...

If jony takes your items, it wont make him a scammer, since its YOU who sold a insecure account, which u got told thats "safe".. U actually dont know anything at all about the account do u?

I hope u 2 will get it worked out... good luck[/b]
    ty very much ..
    its true , someone has changed the pw of the mage but its wasnt me ..
    and i want my items back .. i will apy jony for what he did ( up 1 lvl and prieumum and trina )

Banned for scamming.

YOU HAVE PROOF THAT SKAZI TRIED TO SCAM YOU WITH ACTUAL PROOF AND NOT PEOPLES WORDS THEN AS I SAID YOU ARE LABELED A SCAMMER![/b]
    the deal was with him !!!

Hadouken

as ive said GIVE ME ACTUALLY PROOF HE TRIED TO SCAM YOU..... how do you know it was him and wasnt the orginal owner, and why was you so stupid not to of changed the secret question answer and password on the email? MAYBE IF YOU HAD DONE THIS, NONE OF THIS WOULD OF HAPPEND!

SvampirO

I hope u 2 will get it worked out... good luck[/b]

you are an old shool????

who tha fuck are you? didnt ear about you in game O.O

and im not the only one that says that!

leave jony alone! because you all tryed to scamm him!!!

so shut your fuck up stupid noobs

Sabao

Old school...rolf guess what so am i and never heard about you, and you know what? im involved in this story and something, just a thought, tells me youve nothing to do with this so stfu, retarted and irracional opinions are not welcome here. So since u dont know shit about the history ill give ya a tip, he cant fuking play mage again cuz the guy that changed the passoword did it throw tickets, cuz jony had all info, email etc...so yeah he lost the work and the rest of things he worked for. About proof lets say im the guy that sold ya my account and day after you lost it, who would u think it scammed ya? santa? eastern rabbit? Wake up the 90% of brain that you arent using.

Banned

Swampiro im on jonys side if you didnt notice that lol

And im prolly older here than u are...

I got 2 lvl 70+ on ares

Nice to meet ya :P

And btw, that Jony, is that the Jony from Rogue Crackaz early at dies? =O

Hadouken

you are an old shool????

who tha fuck are you? didnt HEAR about you in game O.O

and im not the only one that says that!

leave jony alone! because you all tryed to scamm him!!!

so shut your fuck up stupid noobs[/b]
    for a start you should go and learn better english, yes,yes its true we all tried to scam him :/ wtf are you n about and yes we should all shut your fuck up oh great ex NewOrder member

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast