Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Kser 0bscurity&zoGi

This is a discussion on Kser 0bscurity&zoGi within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we lęke to move ęt move ęt...
Page: 4

liquidkk

we lęke to move ęt move ęt

Banned Senior Member

god you are so stupid

liquidkk

nvm

sophiem

zogi :wub:

Trii

FF are just low lifes. the way they get their uniques is ks a monster that is being tanked by someone.

liquidkk

oh yea i need them so much to tank the hq so i can kill it !!!!!
    i soloed hq with 960 heal and malice one time so with 1 more tanker and 1920 heal
    why do u think i need this idiot noob to tank it for me?

Trii

Originally posted by liquidkk
    oh yea i need them so much to tank the hq so i can kill it !!!!!
    i soloed hq with 960 heal and malice one time so with 1 more tanker and 1920 heal
    why do u think i need this idiot noob to tank it for me?
    cuz ur a fucking moron thats why.

TRII IS JUST A FUKIN IDIOT THAT NEEDS TO SHUT HIS FUKIN PIE HOLE...
    TRII IS A BABASHOPPER.
    TRII IS A KSER.
    TRII IS A KOSPER.
    TRII IS A HACKER.
    TRII HACKED ME.
    TRII RAPED MY BABY SISTER.

JUST TO BE CLEAR ON THIS...

FUKIN TRII, LISTEN AND LISTEN WELL... IF YOU CAN GET KOTOKO OR ANY OTHER GM TO SAY THAT KS ON BOSSES IS ILLEGAL, PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO POST IT HERE... IF NOT, FUK OFF

TunaFishyMe

i didnt read the whole threadm but the first page was just a bunch of FF members telling how much they love one anthother while everything think they are fucktards lol

tuna...
    im really beginning to think you like us mate... i mean, why would you follow us around everywhere "pullin" our hair?

your post is so unnecassery its just sad... WHAT PURPOSE IS THERE TO "THEYRE SAYING THEY LOVE EACH OTHER, BUT WE REALLY HATE THEM"...

BTW, just so youll stop posting like an idiot... I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK BOUT ME... AS FAR AS IM CONCERENED YOU CAN THINK THAT IM A CHEATER/KOSPER/BABASHOPPER/CHILD MALESTER... BUT AS LONG AS I DONT GET BANNED/ARRESTED... I DONT GIVE A FUK.

TunaFishyMe

in case you didnt realize what this forum is about let me tell you.
    A large portion of all the top clans are here. Why do you think they are so close? Because they all have high np? No, because of respect. If NO saw Tormentors taking HQ, we would sit and watch them. Yes. Thats right. Sit and watch. Why? Because we respect that clan. Yes, K2 said there is no such thing as ksing. But in a community, we do not ks. You can ks all you want. K2 wont say a thing, but this community will. Understand?

Ks all you want. Bug abuse SOI all you want. Its just your respect thats going down the drian.

And please learn some english before you try to interpret what I wrote. I said the first page was composed of FF members telling how much they love each other FF members why the rest of the community think they are lowlifes for ksing a HQ.

liquidkk

again back to "ff clan bug abuse" ?
    and i dont need ur "virtual respect"
    althow i have respect to some ppl in this game and i wont ks them if they do boss
    but when i see some1 i dont knowlike ill ks him wo think twice

Wow tuna... quite a nice interpretation of the forum... is that to say no1 thats not in a big clan can be here? and what is this "respect" youre talkin bout? do you really think i need your respect?

wtf does learn some english got to do with what i wrote??? I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID, I ASKED WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOIN WITH WHAT YOU SAID...

Bug abuse SOI
    you just keep repeating this point in every thread
    and in every thread i tell you that the 2 members that did it (momomom and satlan) were kicked.

Tuna, to me and many others (morax for example) ks in bosses is just fine. just like in bowl bosses or atilla, stronger wins.

TunaFishyMe

if you dont want people's respect them let them post your clan is a ksing clan and step back and take it. Thats what you are anyways. What do you have to defend? NOTHING!! I CAN TALK IN CAPS TOO!!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast