Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

kyle = 4dupewar

This is a discussion on kyle = 4dupewar within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; got the SS im having friend post cause i dont know how...
Page: 3

FierceKillah

got the SS im having friend post cause i dont know how

He told me to post it, Doesn't show much, But eh. It's all about trust really.

FierceKillah

funny how status changed after he got the mtcn, huh? from Available to Picked up

TopCat

Kyle Is a known scammer..

He scammed Dragonaire from Majix
    Scammed me and few others as well and his known accnts has been banned as far as i know..

lol are you fucken kidding me??? he kept telling you dumb ass noobs that the money was picked up by chinks or whatever.. so you comming and posting the the money was picked up is just retarded.. just post the god damn SS of the receipt where it says to who it was sent and for how much.. you postponing it like that just makes you look like a fucken 14 year old retard who doesnt know how to lie.. and btw i have no sides in this.. dont know who the fuck both of you guys are but reading this is just plain obvious that you gys cant back your shit up and most likely did scam him..

It could be said that they scammed each other, But this is for them to work out. But I'm with kyle on this simply from what i heard in vent

Banned Senior Member

lol are you fucken kidding me??? he kept telling you dumb ass noobs that the money was picked up by chinks or whatever.. so you comming and posting the the money was picked up is just retarded.. just post the god damn SS of the receipt where it says to who it was sent and for how much.. you postponing it like that just makes you look like a fucken 14 year old retard who doesnt know how to lie.. and btw i have no sides in this.. dont know who the fuck both of you guys are but reading this is just plain obvious that you gys cant back your shit up and most likely did scam him..[/b]
    +1
    damn just post it... (if you have it)
    dont post some damn thing that doesnt proof anything at all -.-

Uzu

guys the msn of the scammer kyle2222 who scammed several peoples account and items was [email protected] as we can find on several ko4life topics. Now, that this FirceKillah's real name is Kyle Desantis, who would you trust with lack of proof? I suggest the topic starter to go to the police for real, he just scammed too many people...

FierceKillah

Well, i dont care anymore say what u want i will try to get another SS up

guys the msn of the scammer kyle2222 who scammed several peoples account and items was [email protected] as we can find on several ko4life topics. Now, that this FirceKillah's real name is Kyle Desantis, who would you trust with lack of proof? I suggest the topic starter to go to the police for real, he just scammed too many people...[/b]
    And i suggest You shut the fuck up until he tries to get another ss up / They discuss it. All you're doing is repeating yourself. Get a bit more productive or get out of the topic

Uzu

And i suggest You shut the fuck up until he tries to get another ss up / They discuss it. All you're doing is repeating yourself. Get a bit more productive or get out of the topic[/b]
    Because it's too bad that you scammers only talk about whatever you want. What to say to kyle2222? ignore that fact? O.o smartass, the way of your reaction definitively reinforces it.

And i suggest You shut the fuck up until he tries to get another ss up / They discuss it. All you're doing is repeating yourself. Get a bit more productive or get out of the topic[/b]
    does he pay you to be that far up his ass or was that your own choice? also the screen shot that was posted proves nothing lol just because it was "picked up" doesnt mean anything as it doesnt say WHO picked it up

i mean this kid is retarded. it wasnt me who picked it up oldtrick in the book well for 14 year old kids.. its easy to take ss of my name on some kind of receipt it was sent to chinks at 6 am i contacted wu.. and i went to the police.. if neone can help me get ahold of his correct home adress be interested in taking a trip.. like i said not that far away.. thank you guys

That freaking SS only says picked up, is that suppoused to be your bail card? Because its retarded. As far as I know, It could have been me the one picking up $5 at India -.-! My god that was such a retarded asnwer to post that shit...

I seen the SS it does not show that it was picked up by him
    IT could be any other sell
    And btw his scammer his before [email protected] was [email protected] so ban him

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast