Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

kyle = 4dupewar

This is a discussion on kyle = 4dupewar within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fierce just show the ss :S[/b] +1 you say you have the ss so why not just post it right ...
Page: 2

fierce just show the ss :S[/b]
    +1 you say you have the ss so why not just post it right away and shut him up instead of bitching over the internet at each other.
    But i hope it all works out for both parties sucks to lose money.

demondayz18c

lol he didnt do shit i saw the pic of the fact that he sent him to money... dont blame shit cause ur an idiot.... that is all a lie about him scamming just drop it

than POST THE SCREEN SHOT it is of a mtcn of 350 usd he sent to some chink show the recept with my name on it or some sort of payment other wise ur a douche .. well still u are . no worries lol karmas a bitch scammer ull get whats coming

AND TO ALL THE SAME PPL WHO SAID i seen it i seen it whrre is it?!

Uzu

I'll contact dupewar today

all i can see is fierce being backed up by his sharers or some 2nd hand account... poor.

Edit:

his name is Kyle Desantis

DupeWar confirmed that he is a scammer (at least his old account on ko4life).

zabjaka

give me Kyles last name[/b]
    Broflovski

this guy is Kyle Desanits

Dragonair if some ppl remeber!

i sold him my account per Wu and everythink went fine!

I dont know if he scammed this guy or not!

i know him long time as Dragonair and if you check ko4life you will see his old account banned of scaming!

But anyway if its true, im really sorry for that guy!

if not post the SS to stop this shit!

BTW dont FORGET!!!

I HAVE NOTHINK TO DO WIHT 4DUPEWAR ON GIRAKON ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!
    SOLD THE ACCOUNT FOR A MONTH

I was in vent when it happened, I also seen the SS were it Says the kid picked up the money. And i personally believe he paid him, I have no reason to doubt kyle, And i doubt he'll give me a reason to start. He has no reason to scam someone out of a game. I don't really see why anyone would. And Jim. To you.

Making threats via voice mail Is quite Illegal. So if you were to go to the cops, And they didn't laugh at you, I'm pretty sure the moment they heard the threats from his phone If he saved them, You'd look at yourself going to jail over a GAME. So everyone involved in this needs to chill out, And try just talking about it instead of raging at each other, Because apparently, That's not getting anyone, Anywhere.

And to where that screen shot is, It would be on his computer, And on the people's computer of whom he sent it to.

And moreover. The cops would not get involved over a Game, That you oh so openly play, If you did get scammed. It would be 100% YOUR Fault. Because you were the one that tried to sell the account. And lied about getting scammed / got scammed.

Uzu

I was in vent when it happened, I also seen the SS were it Says the kid picked up the money. And i personally believe he paid him, I have no reason to doubt kyle, And i doubt he'll give me a reason to start. He has no reason to scam someone out of a game. I don't really see why anyone would. And Jim. To you.

Making threats via voice mail Is quite Illegal. So if you were to go to the cops, And they didn't laugh at you, I'm pretty sure the moment they heard the threats from his phone If he saved them, You'd look at yourself going to jail over a GAME. So everyone involved in this needs to chill out, And try just talking about it instead of raging at each other, Because apparently, That's not getting anyone, Anywhere.

And to where that screen shot is, It would be on his computer, And on the people's computer of whom he sent it to.[/b]
    why is it so hard to post the screenshot when it is on your computer since you saw it?

why is it so hard to post the screenshot when it is on your computer since you saw it?[/b]
    It isn't My screenshot to post. It is his matter to deal with, And his alone.

Lol, good lies too bad i have 8 people who call u lier! and i showed all 8 the SS and u denie it good try. BB newb try again next time... ill post pic.[/b]
    3rd grade?

FierceKillah

I will make sure SS is posted after skool

Yo, Vandy, so much for banning Kyle when I gave you all the information that I gave you.

Yo, Vandy, so much for banning Kyle when I gave you all the information that I gave you.[/b]
    Dunno why your bringing Vandy into this. As was posted on forums He's not a mod here anymore.

Uzu

FierceKillah is Kyle2222 aka. Kyle Desantis and needs to get banned from forums ASAP.

Proofs:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...91307&st=20

Let me quote it:
    So, this is not a big deal.. But I want to warn everyone on here that this guy is a scammer.
    I saw the other scamming-thread about this guy just minutes after we traded, so yeah.. Not much to do.

Anyway.. He wanted to buy 25 gbs from me @ Girakon.
    My price was $5 each, but I told him if he buys alot, he can get them all for 4$ each.. I had 44GBs.
    He accepted my offer and offered me $200 for all 44GBs..

Then I told him I also had an EE +8 for sale. (Eagle Eye)
    I told him I was selling it for $250, but if he'd buy it.. He'd get it for $200.
    He told me he wanted that bow aswell.. For his wife, lol.

So, he would pay me $400 for everything via WU.
    But before he did, he wanted 22GBs in advance.. I didn't like this but I trusted him and traded him 21GBs.
    Unfortuantely my WU office was closed by then and I couldn't get the money out.

Anyway.. He logged off msn and told me he would go send me the money at his WU office.
    10 minutes later he logged on and told me they were sent, so I asked for this 10-digit MTCN number or w/e it's called..
    He told me that the lady in his WU office didn't give him any number.. He only recieved a reciept stating his transaction.

I didn't really believe him, but I trusted him anyway..
    He gave me his name, which was "Kyle Peterson"
    According to him, he lives in USA.

Well, the next day I went to get the money out but with no result..
    My WU office told me that they needed the 10-digit number in order to hand me the money.

So I returned home and Kyle was offline, ofc..

I gave him a chance to log on without posting his as a scammer. But to his stupidity, he didn't log on anymore..
    Oh, wait.. He did log on! He logged on for 5 sec and told me "You call me a scammer!? AQ"
    lol.

So, yeah.. I've been scammed by 21GBs which is about $85-$100, not a big deal.. But it's sad that this happens.

I will post our msn convo and later some pics from the trade.
    Here's the convo..

Rapidshare - MSN Log
    Mega Upload - MSN Log

Sorry for my long MSN name, but I'm too lazy to edit it :P

As you can see.. he says he has paid me and that he even wants the last gbs for this "shard +8".. Stupid fuck!

Here's two screenshots from the trade-window showing me trading him 2,100,000,000 coins.
    As I told you before, my graphic card is fucked up so you can't see the trade window and the buttons etc..
    But I used my "Paint-SkillZ" to cleaify this bug for you guys! :P

Trade1
    Trade2

Anyway, I don't give a shit about this and I don't are if I'm not getting my gbs back, but watch out for this fucktard everyone!

As I mentioned in the msn convo, my graphic card is really fucked up and that the npc's are white and that everything basicly is fucked up.. Now, this will be shown in my SS aswell, it can be hard to see our trade window but I will point everything out.

I will post pics later..

But for now, watch out for this guy! I think he deserves a ban aswell..
    And oh, I'm still selling EE +8 and 23GBs :lol:

Here's his profile - http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=27659
    Here's our KO4life PMs:

Will buy 25 gb

add me msn [email protected]
    [/b]
    There are several other topics about him.
    Let me suggest you 1 thing topicstarter: go to the police. You won't get in prison because u overreacted and threatend him, what he did is a criminal act and therefor "kama is a bitch" :P don't let yourself get scammed, he scammed SEVERAL other people which you can tell the police also.

Have a nice day, FierceKillah!

FierceKillah

Lol report me plz i laugh upon it cause i have reciept for this. and dont try to link me to other accounts. Help a scammer??? yea newb make a bad post when i post SS ur gonna feel like shit

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast