Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Meagashira = Scammer

This is a discussion on Meagashira = Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; get us his ip,his addres me and alea will visit him...
Page: 4

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

get us his ip,his addres me and alea will visit him

OsuruktanBuffer

ye i dont get that too why did everyone gave him their gear and all :x[/b]

do you know why i gave him my dol and wp. because alea told me to trust meagsheira and alea was the best player i have ever seen

Royalassassin

Well dont blame anyone else but yourselfs, your the ones who seemed to believe him, so dont go blaming holychit in this.

well im going to Holland next month, i wouldn't mind calling in and giving him an unpleasant surprise! The night before he scammed u all, we were speaking about trust, and he was telling me, if you cant trust me you can trust no1, i have the info of 5 ppls account in this server, i value friends over items, i think he was trying to butter me up to get my info too... sigh what a cockjockey

Didnt you take clan drops from lux on manes?

I remember you leaving clan with clan drops then nting :P[/b]
    No. I earned an iron belt by the clans point system, 2 months later the clan completely died so I NT'ed while there was still room in RT. The clan was disbanding and the leaders were selling their clan items for USD so why the fuck would I give anything back?

Way to go off topic.

Banned

No One Blaming Holychit . Well ... its Sux ,Seeling char anyone want buy?Naked

OsuruktanBuffer

so there are some questions i want to ask u alea. if u cannot explain them never try to contact me. 2 days ago before meag said me i would get hb +7 u know what i will get. if u dont trust meag how do u know that. maybe u were working together haa.u said u dont wanna play knight anymore and sold ur acc 1 or 2 weeks ago but 2 days ago u wanna pk with my priest you never wanted during that two weeks and suddenly that night u missed ko and asked us to give pass and we trust u and give i think you were looking for smt to scamm but o h no everything was sealed and has bronz premium damn nothing to do so sad for u isnot it?
    i believe anymore that u are working with him
    maybe i am wrong maybe u are not scammer but u told us meag is reliable. now u are saying that u never trust him any1 can see that u are telling lies
    anyway i am waiting good explanitons my opinions or dont try to contact me

-OsuruktanBuffer and OsuruktanPrist player ugur-

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Yea TY Seriously !

I DIDN'T DID that HolyChit did that and this isn't my fault !

I'm fucking naked I've nothing left and this stupid guys did that to me..

Thank You So much Meagashira AssFucker !

Lol I love the way you scammed us ! the best scammer ever !

When you said We gonna be the best clan ever .. BTW look at this.

I've a lot more but that it.. I wont post anymore I'm fucking naked and no clan and all those shit.[/b]
    Forgot who was switching clan leaders when the other 1 was offline?

This is like passing 200000$ to a random guy on the streets that says ull get a car next month if you give the money now

This is like passing 200000$ to a random guy on the streets that says ull get a car next month if you give the money now[/b]
    +1

Royalassassin

its there fault for giving info tbh.

HastaLaVista

its simple i was working hard to get clan up then i was hacked 2 weeks ago remember i was able to get some items of a1ae so i could continu

i never planned on disbanding the clan my plan was to give vurio back leadership and a few weeks later add with my new name curio knew this and curiostiy never lost any items i know he says he lost evry thing but he didnt lose shit and what happend now is i transfert some items to him and handed over leadership and at that point he disbanded the clan right away saying evry one i scammed all from start our plan was to get evry ones items sell them usd and go new server i stiul have mony of the items just dont b seprised if curio sudenluy says this week he had a dol or smitehammer from redchest... or a wp from atila for that matter just know i wil sel my char including items and after taht its done and ill have back the mony i have spend. oh and a1ae real owner knew this aswell he even gave me the new password to the char it was even 1122 he made it nietwaar now its changed again he also is the one ythat transfert all the items on a1ae to me how do you think i was able to get evryone to give me items and clear a1ae and healing in less then 5 minutes you stil think i was alone in this?? curio filled your heads with saying meaga is truustable... gl cya

That was in my Mail Center!
    I post screen later!

Banned

yay nice 2 more Scammers... and DONT LIE TO US ZZ

its simple i was working hard to get clan up then i was hacked 2 weeks ago remember i was able to get some items of a1ae so i could continu

i never planned on disbanding the clan my plan was to give vurio back leadership and a few weeks later add with my new name curio knew this and curiostiy never lost any items i know he says he lost evry thing but he didnt lose shit and what happend now is i transfert some items to him and handed over leadership and at that point he disbanded the clan right away saying evry one i scammed all from start our plan was to get evry ones items sell them usd and go new server i stiul have mony of the items just dont b seprised if curio sudenluy says this week he had a dol or smitehammer from redchest... or a wp from atila for that matter just know i wil sel my char including items and after taht its done and ill have back the mony i have spend. oh and a1ae real owner knew this aswell he even gave me the new password to the char it was even 1122 he made it nietwaar now its changed again he also is the one ythat transfert all the items on a1ae to me how do you think i was able to get evryone to give me items and clear a1ae and healing in less then 5 minutes you stil think i was alone in this?? curio filled your heads with saying meaga is truustable... gl cya
    That was in my Mail Center!
    I post screen later![/b]
    English forum and why I dont believe this shit?

HastaLaVista

Shut up!
    Go Akara Market Section and you see the screen!
    Damnit *****!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast