Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Oddball, Legend1492 scammers

This is a discussion on Oddball, Legend1492 scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; patrick and kevin has nothing to do with this topic, please do not mention their names again. i explained to ...
Page: 4

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

patrick and kevin has nothing to do with this topic, please do not mention their names again. i explained to reeb why pat ask for his username and pw. RIP ( maria) who i thought was a k2 tech worker told me she wanted to copy the id of reebs certains items to make for another player. i was told that if she could do this it would save her the hassle and she would return my items. but like i said i fucked up and trusted the wrong people. i told reeb i didnt mean him any harm and had no idea that Dean and Maria was trying to fuck his account also since of the bad history between D and R. funny thing is, Maria told me it was dean 100% and thats bs because she told me she had my items but the whole time they were being traded in moradon by dean who still wont admit he did it. so not only dean and maria are e friends. shes nothing but a 2 dollar whore who betrays her own friends. its just a game and its sad what people would do for items. for the record, i had a feeling towards the end that these two were trying to fuck reebs account and i knew my account was in danger but i dont have the heart like these guys to fuck people over like that so i knew i wasnt gona get my shit back and decided it was over for me and i just said fuck it, im not gona try to get reebs info even if i lose my acccounts and all my items. yea i lost some money but money comes and goes but sins committed in real life always stays with you forever. karma is a bitch and i hope this nigga falls in love and starts a family one day and be so happy and one day have a truck run over his whole entire family while he stands there watching and cant do a thing but watch something beautiful he created taken away from him and never returned. amen to that brotha.

restinpeaze.....- marias (RIP) email---- trusting this person is ur choice.

ps: dean scammed aka willowmoon,willow,queenofdooom ( morgan ) also[/b]
    Thanks for the clear up allen.. Really sorry about what happened, what can I do :S
    Hopefully what happened the past few days doesn't affect our friendship and we can continue to talk on MSN and stuff.
    If not, well then good luck in real life and hope you win the lotto and get double of what you lost

Zaczaco11

Thanks for the clear up allen.. Really sorry about what happened, what can I do :S
    Hopefully what happened the past few days doesn't affect our friendship and we can continue to talk on MSN and stuff.
    If not, well then good luck in real life and hope you win the lotto and get double of what you lost [/b]
    what a lame win better be like at least 10x

ps: dean scammed aka willowmoon,willow,queenofdooom ( morgan ) also[/b]
    wow....even morgan?!?! who didnt he scam? like all the english peeps on pathos that got hacked probably got scammed by him too! :OOOOOOOOO

oh, for those that are interseted, here's his facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676...iewas=506877555

no, hes not on my buddy list, but one of my friend's has him there.

PFC Senior Member

what people can do for money wow , it's sad :/

Allen man .. Feel so sry for ya ..

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

wow a wanna be nigga
    where ú live akute, or better where he live?
    im planing my summer holiday ya mean....

edit:
    karma is a bitch and i hope this nigga falls in love and starts a family one day and be so happy and one day have a truck run over his whole entire family while he stands there watching and cant do a thing but watch something beautiful he created taken away from him and never returned. amen to that brotha.[/b]
    i like this part right there^^

wow a wanna be nigga
    where ú live akute, or better where he live?
    im planing my summer holiday ya mean....

edit:

i like this part right there^^[/b]
    vancouver, BC, Canada.

he lives in surrey, which is 15 min drive from vancouver =)

loool @ ur quote, but i doubt he'd create anything beautiful

edit:
    LOL WHAT A GUY!

he edited his facebook profile cuz he scareD? now u cant see his profile unless ur his friend LOOOOL

well lets just leave this guy alone. he needs help with the probelms hes having with himself. its say really but stealing peoples stuff gets him turned on or something. whatever. like i siad money comes and goes. thanks for my anti lay off job i wont have to worry about that.

Zaczaco11

i wonder why camera's piss dean of so much :?

Dean aka 0ddball on this forums is just a piece of work. The time he invested to earn someones trust and than just cold bloodedly use, is just beyond me. Congratulations Dean your just a moron, and trust me as I told you on msn things will come around . and as for Patrick I'm not sure if he didn't get his cut of it since I know for a certain fact he bought an 80 rogue from a guy I know, with THE EXACT SAME ITEMS THAT ALLEN HAD IN HIS INN before he got hacked...

Either way I wouldn't put much trust in both of them.

In the mean time il see if I can get some of that sweet revenge.

TigerTodd

.......hmm very interesting is all i can say....................

20.12.2008 14:19:08 [email protected] Ja i m sold 80 rogue patrick
    20.12.2008 15:18:29 Ja [email protected] what items
    20.12.2008 15:18:32 Ja [email protected] did he give u?
    20.12.2008 15:52:41 [email protected] Ja iron neck
    20.12.2008 15:52:41 [email protected] Ja roc +1
    20.12.2008 15:52:44 [email protected] Ja diamond ring +1
    20.12.2008 15:52:46 [email protected] Ja trade 80 asasian
    20.12.2008 15:52:49 [email protected] Ja 250 k np
    20.12.2008 15:52:54 [email protected] Ja M symbol
    20.12.2008 15:52:54 [email protected] Ja xD

It's wierd cause allen had those items at his inn .

Either way here is a list of items on pathos that they got from my priest ( aswell as my priest that they hacked. )

dual SSE +2
    dual ROL +2
    IN +0
    IB +1
    Gab's Blessing +7 ( only 2 on server so shouldnt be hard to track )
    Holy animor +8 ( also only 2 on server )
    Priest Dragon shell set +7
    and also +9 Glacier Erenion ( The one I made posted in the Media section )
    WP +2, PP +2 alot of stuff at inn aswell...

So when even TALKING to Dean or Pat just take caution

As Gui just informed me here is my priest:

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...name=WickedKiss

Now named WickedKiss... All the exact same items...ex name of the priest was B000000M, and As i am told it's being play'd by a girl named MrsOwnage on these forums How nice of her.

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...ame=WickedRideR

Here is patrick's new rogue take a note of the +8 Mythril Helmet, there was ONLY 1 ON PATHOS, and that ONE belonged to allen which he ALSO had at inn before he got hacked. So to make it more clearer.

Patrick ( Legend1492 ), Dean ( 0ddball), MrsOwnage ( Which could be the misteriouse made up Maria ) are the ones that Hacked and Scammed, Allen and Me.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Gab's Blessing +11
    no comment

It's a bug its actually a +7 rebirth which I had ^^

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast