Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

RANDOMHERO carnac west

This is a discussion on RANDOMHERO carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cant use soul pots and hp pots at the same time, which randomnoob is doing. Whos a cheater?...
Page: 16

Boyce

Cant use soul pots and hp pots at the same time, which randomnoob is doing. Whos a cheater?

Banned

And you my little friend if you know were children just leave us alone. You did your part posted your shitty little 11secs of fraps. Ty your part is done us kids will take over now.

Age doesnt make you a man? KK... how about standing up for your friends when very few others will. Having enough honor to back down gracefully when your absolutely proven wrong. Or better yet wasting my valuable K0 time responding to dumb comments about charector, when the people commenting have none. I really dont enjoy responding to this at all, it was kinda interesting for a couple pages, when i knew you were so pissed off you wanted to strangle me. Pride will only take you so far before you have suck it up and face your own failures.[/b]
    You're backing up your friend who got caught blatantly cheating. It doesn't take a man to do ANYTHING on these forums. Me pissed? LOL you think i actually get mad over a forum? goodluck. This is no failure of mine, at the end of the day, you're defending someone who cheats in pk, the only fun part of knight online

NuXx

haha thx for reading the first and last page and making yourself look like an idiot
    it is obvious.....your an idiot thx for the post[/b]
    i might be an idiot, but we're not talking about me in this topic
    u're a cheater not me.
    kkthxbb

ScottCW1

get a life
    get over it
    if u cant beat him tough titties
    randomhero aint no hacker,koxper,cheat what ever the fuck u wanna call it

all u cunts needa get a life "waawaa fuckin mummy i cant kill this cunt some1 save me... i kno ill make a ko4life post fuckin thing and let ever1 else have a whine about how fucked up theyre life is'

obvisly there is a logical explaniation for the fuckin reason why it all lightedup

good night have a fuckin nice 1

Banned

get a life
    get over it

all u cunts needa get a life "waawaa fuckin mummy i cant kill this cunt some1 save me... i kno ill make a ko4life post fuckin thing and let ever1 else have a whine about how fucked up theyre life is'

obvisly there is a logical explaniation for the fuckin reason why it all lightedup

good night have a fuckin nice 1[/b]

oh noes, another e-thug friend of manny's!

Shut the fuck up you misinformed cunt, your boy cheats, now go cliffdive.

Banned

nobody honestly cares beside you dude... give it a break (not defending either)

Banned

where is the pk vid
    the fraps make it look like he is soul pot + hp pot same time but if the dude can make a pk video of 1v1's n prove he isn't a cheater than fuk it , he ain't cheating

oldboy

where is the pk vid
    the fraps make it look like he is soul pot + hp pot same time but if the dude can make a pk video of 1v1's n prove he isn't a cheater than fuk it , he ain't cheating [/b]
    wow a sensible solution that manny IS doing...might be hard from spain but oh well...
    there is no hack/cheat/sucking a gm off that can make u pot at the same dont u think if manny(a beaner) had it that every turk/azn in every server would too?

Banned

We asked manny to fraps a SINGLE vs, against a player he previously "beat". He said he his computer would lag too bad.

oldboy

We asked manny to fraps a SINGLE vs, against a player he previously "beat". He said he his computer would lag too bad.[/b]
    and? wow he must be hackzor cause of this <_<

frukwan cant even uopload a 20 second fraps how u expect manny(a beaner on a beanmachine) to upload a entire vs

Unr4ted

and? wow he must be hackzor cause of this <_<

frukwan cant even uopload a 20 second fraps how u expect manny(a beaner on a beanmachine) to upload a entire vs [/b]
    :lol: love u child Rapest, i did challange iampriest the other day but nik couldnt log cause sharer was on and its not the same fighting a sharer. i bearly have time to play ko specially now. if i can get a hold of nik tonight ill vs him and ill ask him to fraps it. dont expect it idk if i can get a hold of him.

BTW i never told any1 to defend me its their doing not my say.

PaPaSmurF

get a life
    get over it

all u cunts needa get a life "waawaa fuckin mummy i cant kill this cunt some1 save me... i kno ill make a ko4life post fuckin thing and let ever1 else have a whine about how fucked up theyre life is&#39;

good night have a fuckin nice 1[/b]
    ROFL!
    I looooooove keyboard gangsters, they make me giggle EVERY time.
    Gl in real life kid. Your and epic failure on the forums so I figure you need it in real life.
    h34r:

ROFL!
    I looooooove keyboard gangsters, they make me giggle EVERY time.
    Gl in real life kid. Your and epic failure on the forums so I figure you need it in real life.
    h34r:[/b]
    I love people who play with kids...your wasting your own time and in return making youself more of a failure. Remember were just kids..

but thx for posting

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Lol Undez is so funny is Ventrilo

Sup Nigga

Can i ask u guys something

is their even a black person in ur clan?
    or do u guys just like acting like ur black lolz

And when u say everyone is kids and all that gay shit its funny cuz most of u are pretty young haha

Oh Also Instead of that skull of ur clan symbol how about this one?

Banned

looked at the video again.. n yea.. soul pot + hp pot + same time = cheating fag?
    hmm still waiting for the fraps video to prove it wrong