Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Ready2Die

This is a discussion on Ready2Die within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We still have enough mages on human side for a decent aoe EW party? [spoiler] [/spoiler][/b] Yes .....
Page: 4

Sh11t

We still have enough mages on human side for a decent aoe EW party? [spoiler] [/spoiler][/b]
    Yes ..

strange.. for sure he just use 200BUS to store money

Mike_Miller

LOL owned on that one ^^^^^^

some of the bigest cheaters and pussies have posted here(tekton, warmen, sure patriot). ready2die was a cool clan back when no cheaters or dupers or pussies but now is full of sissy's. cant count how many times r2d msg me @#$%(1vs1) i come out and get jumped by whole clan party. cant count how many times r2d let me 1vs1 redball their guy and then i get jumped. I was never human but played my buddies account who is human and back in the days(5-8 months ago) the treants were r2d spot right??? Lol you guys are idiots. And most of you guys are pussy too, lalaotns you too puss. Which is funny once you put 5k real money into your account lol. And please admin some one stop patriot from visting ko4life,

r2d = sissys they get np only when they got 2 full healing buffers and full party compare to a party of 4.

and is kloud that duping puss still in r2d???? he not banned yet?

Priestontale

some of the bigest cheaters and pussies have posted here(tekton, warmen, sure patriot). ready2die was a cool clan back when no cheaters or dupers or pussies but now is full of sissy's. cant count how many times r2d msg me @#$%(1vs1) i come out and get jumped by whole clan party. cant count how many times r2d let me 1vs1 redball their guy and then i get jumped. I was never human but played my buddies account who is human and back in the days(5-8 months ago) the treants were r2d spot right??? Lol you guys are idiots. And most of you guys are pussy too, lalaotns you too puss. Which is funny once you put 5k real money into your account lol. And please admin some one stop patriot from visting ko4life,

r2d = sissys they get np only when they got 2 full healing buffers and full party compare to a party of 4.

and is kloud that duping puss still in r2d???? he not banned yet?[/b]

who the hell do u play or was u playing when all this happened? O.o

this guy is probarly owndemise or sumthing, wut he talking is that we were behind OB, and he was just rushing into our party for like 10 times and ofc we killed him, maybe he thinks if he runs into a full human party and attack 1 party member that we all understand he 1 v 1 some1. i send u a letter if u want to 1 v 1 or sumthing, u never said yes..... also u talking about old r2d?? its funny u say cuz i think we mostly still have same ppl in clan as in the beginning and new members ofc.. also u make up storys really i put 5k money in my char? u dont even know me . alsooo u say kloud is a duper... if he was why doesnt he fully equipped his char with nice items
    like a iron neck or even a DD cap..... u try make up storys that arent true, its quite sad i think

Mike_Miller

who the hell do u play or was u playing when all this happened? O.o[/b]
    i am owndemise i played his guy when his name was jakethegreat(3 in place of the e i think) he was lvl 48 when i played him you guys were at treants but no biggy i just saying what i saw and what he told me.

this guy is probarly owndemise or sumthing, wut he talking is that we were behind OB, and he was just rushing into our party for like 10 times and ofc we killed him, maybe he thinks if he runs into a full human party and attack 1 party member that we all understand he 1 v 1 some1. i send u a letter if u want to 1 v 1 or sumthing, u never said yes..... also u talking about old r2d?? its funny u say cuz i think we mostly still have same ppl in clan as in the beginning and new members ofc.. also u make up storys really i put 5k money in my char? u dont even know me . alsooo u say kloud is a duper... if he was why doesnt he fully equipped his char with nice items
    like a iron neck or even a DD cap..... u try make up storys that arent true, its quite sad i think[/b]
    i am owndemise and my real name is Mike Miller. i live Santa Clarita california and whatever i say online ill say the same in person.

kloud is more sissy then duper i heard all you guys dupe. maybe more of a vent then accutrate and for that im sry mates. but you know i asked you and kloud and i did come out 7 times in a row. i need not make up anything you know we talk about 1vs1 and me coming for kloud and then you. and i never said you put in 5k but some have, i have nothing againt it tbh its a hobby i think and if you put your money into it so be it, i'm not trying to make fun up you for haveing money makes not sense. they others have ss and fraps(patriot, r2d). i think these ss not best but the show 2 lvl 75 char exp on hg... they say they lvling a presit then they both d/c then they both lvl there when no spot open... lol 3 different things. the old r2d is the one's i use to vs in cz and many the same or maybe ko just gotten worse but they never ran and alway 1vs1 if asked. you guys today are sissy. i feel its just np and should be ok to lose a 1vs1 here and there. also its not like i have fifty orcs behind me and 50 human ahead of me, it was a full party of 8 vs me... storys are for kid numb nuts. sad... quite sad???? wtf kind of talk is that. grow some hair on your chest sissy, you sound like queer bait.

and is kloud that duping puss still in r2d???? he not banned yet?[/b]
    pretty ironic, someone calling someone a pussy yet you have 1 post and i'm pretty sure there's noone ingame named "mike miller". gogo hide behind a forum name and talk shit, you're so cool!
    ps. kloud a duper? ROFLLLLL

I am a cheater and a pussie? :huh:

I dont even know who the fuck you are and likewise you know shit about me so stfu.

Mike_Miller

pretty ironic, someone calling someone a pussy yet you have 1 post and i'm pretty sure there's noone ingame named "mike miller". gogo hide behind a forum name and talk shit, you're so cool!
    ps. kloud a duper? ROFLLLLL[/b]
    mike miller from santa clarita my in game nick is owndemise:

unlike you anything i say online ill say in person. listen kido watch your mouth when you talk to me. if you scroll up you'll see me post in which i tell you my nick.

I am a cheater and a pussie? :huh:

I dont even know who the fuck you are and likewise you know shit about me so stfu.[/b]
    you in r2d? i assume you dupe. thats the word. also i know from 1st hand experiance your clan mates are sissys and probly you are a sissy.

you are right i dont know you, its not nice what i said i'm sorry yo, made a mistake in the post got outa control lol. lol all that cz hate just came out, again sry brah.

sexynoodles

ok guys dont argue with him. please. he has heard anything and everything about everybody. we can get away with anything.

i personally wouldnt wanna 1v1 you. you own me. if i beat you, i automatically become a duper or cheater or god knows what comes up next. you should nation transfer and join symbiosis.

speaking of which, you guys do have a lot in common. talk shit without the ability of backing your own pathetic self up.

Mike_Miller

ok guys dont argue with him. please. he has heard anything and everything about everybody. we can get away with anything.

i personally wouldnt wanna 1v1 you. you own me. if i beat you, i automatically become a duper or cheater or god knows what comes up next. you should nation transfer and join symbiosis.

speaking of which, you guys do have a lot in common. talk shit without the ability of backing your own pathetic self up.[/b]
    man i'll say it again but i guess your just to stupid to understand. if i made a mistake about someone, fuk it, sry yo. and back up what im saying... i give you address if you'll use it but you wont. and i've told you where i live at any rate. come see me ill say the same thing to your face. pathetic??? lol im like a god compaired to you. whats your prob i dont have a right to post here?? you own the fourm??? i cnat vent or say what i want to say??? there like atleast 10 other people in this topic with their point of view why not go jump on their jock and of mine... lol 'gaf' go get laid yo.

Hawk.

Lol do you believe what ever you hear? and im a pussie,Lol? people like you make me laugh. Just to let you know no one cares about what you heard about R2d duping....you guys are like little school girls making up rumers.

Mike_Miller

Lol do you believe what ever you hear? and im a pussie,Lol? people like you make me laugh. Just to let you know no one cares about what you heard about R2d duping....you guys are like little school girls making up rumers.[/b]
    tekton i've msg you in cz before i even sit once for your, your a sissy puss. dont need to make up rumors idiot they are already there.

are you as stupid as your type?

and if you do find a school girl around the ages of 18-25 slim(face dont matter much) send them my way you know you dont know what to do.

Hawk.

i have never got any message from you or remember seeing you. I would be more than happy to 1v1 you but back to R2d where is this proof of them duping? or is there any proof at all?

ohh ok first only kloud dupes now we all dupe u are a really funny guy, also about 1 v 1 i asked if u wanted and where, u just not run up to my party expect we 1 v 1 when u want.

u think we dupe? fine i dont care, u think i paid money for items on this char? fine , as long as i know the truth. and believe me there not even close to the storys u make up.

i find it always so funny when some clan is highranked ppl always accuse ALL the members for stuff they never did(dupe,cheat etc.)

p.s
    if u still want that 1 v 1 say a place and i be there

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast