Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

SCAMMERS LIST

This is a discussion on SCAMMERS LIST within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know both from ingame. if you say im stupid lets match our IQ dipshit. Hope aint bad she helped ...
Page: 13

waton

i know both from ingame. if you say im stupid lets match our IQ dipshit. Hope aint bad she helped me a lot...NoFear aint bad either, he helped me2.

solve the puzzle.

1 why should hope give out her items
    2 maybe she is liar maybe not
    3 give me the full correct version of the story than...

ow yeah 1 more thing ubi dont get in between me and nofear when we are having a discussion...its pretty rude

waton

that was the story of hope.

post the screenshot about she said that... post it right here

waton

so who is lying about who here?

Hope

so who is lying about who here?[/b]
    ok guyz stop to give dirt to all others pls, relation ending me, cuz nofear was angry cuz fragment we had an argue etc...(not important atm) and after week he came and thought than is all ok, but wasnt...end was 1st time from my side as definitive...after our talk (me and nofearcz) he gave back HIS ITEMS (roc,etc...) only hanguk +7 was ours together (cuz we bought it from our earned money) but oks i borrowed hanguk and after sent it back to nofearcz np for me ill buy new hanguk... but after he took me my paudron fp+9/hp, in the past he gave it to THC, but THC was ending and sold char, so i said it to nofearzc, and he didnt anythink...so i said to THC if he can give me it back, and THC gave me it back, i was carring about it so this fp+9/hp was mine...nvm ill buy new items its just a game...but what is more is more if nofearcz said than MY hb+6 what i made on start of manes is his lol...i had hb+0 in time when FT items could be upgrate i used those hb and after i take it to nofearcz for sell (cuz i couldt to have merchant trought the night on pc cuz my mum) and i wanted money,but next day K2 allow upgrade to FT items nofearcz gave me back my hb+0 and i made it to +6 (it was first hb+6 on manes) so this item was mine, after some time i borrowed it to my friend, and now few days ago i took this back and sold and nofearcz started to say to all than iam scammer and etc and i NEVER STEAL ANY 1 ITEM if yes give me proove!!! HB+6 WAS MINE ONLY MINE....so on my char i have only my items atm...ITS JUST GAME nothink more never for me, i live real life no game life like nofearcz he is 30years old and must slander me lol... he is angry cuz i will move to USA and start to live normal life...last word i NEVER STOLEN ANY1 ITEM NEVER i dont need it...for me its JUST only game...iam sorry for all who must to read this bull shits... iam now distanced of game cuz have work and now i prefer real life...gl to all and dont forget IAM not SCAMMER as nofearcz said about me...he said it 1st about me... iam very happy than i have good friends and normal not retartd friend who believe to his bull shits...BTW ALL MINE ITEMS ARE NOW ON ARAGAN´S character so iam not scammed of all items...

ok guyz stop to give dirt to all others pls, relation ending me, cuz nofear was angry cuz fragment we had an argue etc...(not important atm) and after week he came and thought than is all ok, but wasnt...end was 1st time from my side as definitive...after our talk (me and nofearcz) he gave back HIS ITEMS (roc,etc...) only hanguk +7 was ours together (cuz we bought it from our earned money) but oks i borrowed hanguk and after sent it back to nofearcz np for me ill buy new hanguk... but after he took me my paudron fp+9/hp, in the past he gave it to THC, but THC was ending and sold char, so i said it to nofearzc, and he didnt anythink...so i said to THC if he can give me it back, and THC gave me it back, i was carring about it so this fp+9/hp was mine...nvm ill buy new items its just a game...but what is more is more if nofearcz said than MY hb+6 what i made on start of manes is his lol...i had hb+0 in time when FT items could be upgrate i used those hb and after i take it to nofearcz for sell (cuz i couldt to have merchant trought the night on pc cuz my mum) and i wanted money,but next day K2 allow upgrade to FT items nofearcz gave me back my hb+0 and i made it to +6 (it was first hb+6 on manes) so this item was mine, after some time i borrowed it to my friend, and now few days ago i took this back and sold and nofearcz started to say to all than iam scammer and etc and i NEVER STEAL ANY 1 ITEM if yes give me proove!!! HB+6 WAS MINE ONLY MINE....so on my char i have only my items atm...ITS JUST GAME nothink more never for me, i live real life no game life like nofearcz he is 30years old and must slander me lol... he is angry cuz i will move to USA and start to live normal life...last word i NEVER STOLEN ANY1 ITEM NEVER i dont need it...for me its JUST only game...iam sorry for all who must to read this bull shits... iam now distanced of game cuz have work and now i prefer real life...gl to all and dont forget IAM not SCAMMER as nofearcz said about me...he said it 1st about me... iam very happy than i have good friends and normal not retartd friend who believe to his bull shits...BTW ALL MINE ITEMS ARE NOW ON ARAGAN´S character so iam not scammed of all items...[/b]
    proč to dělᚠhope?

NoFearCZ

well
    1) hope was FP priest she newer have chitin pauldron+ pads (she was have FP goblin ) so tell me how i can stole items what she newer dont have ?
    2) before feew weeks hope angry me , because she have lots stupid bullshits, and because she say IAM liar ,i play unfair and i sell hope's fragment(was not true).so i dont need girl AS HOPE @ veronica, she have awerage IQ , but EQ is wery low , i dont wanna be with stupid girl more.
    3) i steal 000000,000 items from hope character (and u can be sure 3/4 items on hope was mine) i pay lots real money for items in game , for me + hope
    4) not i , but hope stole lots items in game. she sold , my HB +6 , change my light erenion +7 for +6 glacier, she sell PJ's elf ring ,she trade vajco's +6 lobo for roc ,she sell my chitins from my rogue ETC...
    5) i have screenshot hope's PM what tell me in my language : i give my items for frend , hope have nothing , i have nothing , let me live. so somebody here must be big LIAR
    6) hope hate me , and is angry on me , because iam first boy...*corect second (first was MAGI) what kick her ass (i end relation with hope) and she's brain cant take this :
    7) all ppl what know me , know truth, she need doctor iam sure , btw she will go to USA haha so iam happy , because she waste reputation peoples from my country , please hope go USA and newer go back to czech republic. HOWG
    btw SRY for my english , maebye is hard understadt what i will say. GL@HF all normal peoples

Hope

well
    1) hope was FP priest she newer have chitin pauldron+ pads (she was have FP goblin ) so tell me how i can stole items what she newer dont have ?
    2) before feew weeks hope angry me , because she have lots stupid bullshits, and because she say IAM liar ,i play unfair and i sell hope's fragment(was not true).so i dont need girl AS HOPE @ veronica, she have awerage IQ , but EQ is wery low , i dont wanna be with stupid girl more.
    3) i steal 000000,000 items from hope character (and u can be sure 3/4 items on hope was mine) i pay lots real money for items in game , for me + hope
    4) not i , but hope stole lots items in game. she sold , my HB +6 , change my light erenion +7 for +6 glacier, she sell PJ's elf ring ,she trade vajco's +6 lobo for roc ,she sell my chitins from my rogue ETC...
    5) i have screenshot hope's PM what tell me in my language : i give my items for frend , hope have nothing , i have nothing , let me live. so somebody here must be big LIAR
    6) hope hate me , and is angry on me , because iam first boy...*corect second (first was MAGI) what kick her ass (i end relation with hope) and she's brain cant take this :
    7) all ppl what know me , know truth, she need doctor iam sure , btw she will go to USA haha so iam happy , because she waste reputation peoples from my country , please hope go USA and newer go back to czech republic. HOWG
    btw SRY for my english , maebye is hard understadt what i will say. GL@HF all normal peoples[/b]
    you mother fuker listen! hb+6 was mine not yours...so u lie...go to asylum u are ill on brain... u live only in game... o are retard go to psychologist... i never stolen any1 item never.. u stolen opal earring of stone and if i coukld to say it him u said me "shut up" u DE MIERDA nothink more bb... never more talk with u u are only ill poor man... i have just love, really good man and i love him... he isnt live in game like u... u are 30 years old child...if u sit by pc u are like 12 years old... u will be alone for all time...BB

never will listen u... de mierda

Angry

i must react... Hope is a liar... When we find proof against her lies, she make new lies, etc etc... She wrenching facts... Hmmm, we are retarded, cos we are NofearCZ friends? So 10-20 CZECH players (we are not kids, many of us are 20-30yrs) on teamspeak are retarded, but ONLY you are the good one? Hmm, isnt it strange? About +9FP: NofearCZ gave these FP to THC... after some time THC want quit game and started selling this FP... i found THC topic about selling and told it to NofearCZ... NofearCZ wanted FP back, so THC gave them to you, cos it was the fastest way, how to get FP back... your bad, i was 3rd person in this situation, so you cant lie now Next thing what i know: you start telling around, that NofearCZ stole your items, but now, you wrote this: >>> BTW ALL MINE ITEMS ARE NOW ON ARAGAN´S character so iam not scammed of all items... <<< so stop talking bullshits, you wrenching facts and destroying NofearCZ good reputation, he plays fair and helped many players on Manes server, but i cant say same about you! Btw 3/4 items what you have, bought/gave you NofearCZ, without him, you are only poor ass! But... he doesnt want back your items, you can keep them, so i cant understand, how can you say that he is scammer? You have REAL friends? LOL, tell me names... i think, you have some virtual "friends", but only cos they dont know what b1tch you are! So go to USA, they are waiting for you with open hands... go go go and never come back! Sry all, who must read it, but truth must be known...
    Hope wrote: >>> i have just love, really good man and i love him... <<< LOL again, how can someone love you after all? Oh, you told, you love him, but we dont know, if he love you... are you talking about Aragan - Daniel? you never met him, so tell me now, who is enjoying real life and who is captured in virtual life? Aragan, listen to me bro, kick Hope´s ass as fast as you can, i am telling it to you like man to man, trust me...

you mother fuker listen! hb+6 was mine not yours...so u lie...go to asylum u are ill on brain... u live only in game... o are retard go to psychologist... i never stolen any1 item never.. u stolen opal earring of stone and if i coukld to say it him u said me "shut up" u DE MIERDA nothink more bb... never more talk with u u are only ill poor man... i have just love, really good man and i love him... he isnt live in game like u... u are 30 years old child...if u sit by pc u are like 12 years old... u will be alone for all time...BB

never will listen u... de mierda[/b]
    if u do things, what u now doing, it looks more like u r the child here...so...u r LIAR!

NoFearCZ

i must react... Hope is a liar... When we find proof against her lies, she make new lies, etc etc... She wrenching facts... Hmmm, we are retarded, cos we are NofearCZ friends? So 10-20 CZECH players (we are not kids, many of us are 20-30yrs) on teamspeak are retarded, but ONLY you are the good one? Hmm, isnt it strange? About +9FP: NofearCZ gave these FP to THC... after some time THC want quit game and started selling this FP... i found THC topic about selling and told it to NofearCZ... NofearCZ wanted FP back, so THC gave them to you, cos it was the fastest way, how to get FP back... your bad, i was 3rd person in this situation, so you cant lie now Next thing what i know: you start telling around, that NofearCZ stole your items, but now, you wrote this: >>> BTW ALL MINE ITEMS ARE NOW ON ARAGAN´S character so iam not scammed of all items... <<< so stop talking bullshits, you wrenching facts and destroying NofearCZ good reputation, he plays fair and helped many players on Manes server, but i cant say same about you! Btw 3/4 items what you have, bought/gave you NofearCZ, without him, you are only poor ass! But... he doesnt want back your items, you can keep them, so i cant understand, how can you say that he is scammer? You have REAL friends? LOL, tell me names... i think, you have some virtual "friends", but only cos they dont know what b1tch you are! So go to USA, they are waiting for you with open hands... go go go and never come back! Sry all, who must read it, but truth must be known...
    Hope wrote: >>> i have just love, really good man and i love him... <<< LOL again, how can someone love you after all? Oh, you told, you love him, but we dont know, if he love you... are you talking about Aragan - Daniel? you never met him, so tell me now, who is enjoying real life and who is captured in virtual life? Aragan, listen to me bro, kick Hope´s ass as fast as you can, i am telling it to you like man to man, trust me...[/b]
    well THX ubi , and matysak. all my frends know me , and know hope , we play lots time together, so if somebody got new item, everybody know item story. and ABOUT HB +6 what hope sold... U make +6 HB from +0 is TRUE, but tell me HOW u get ur HB +7 ?heh. u know rulez about boos drops, was mine skeleton belt (i find talos what drop skely) what i sacrifice for ur new weapon HB +7 and i give u HB +7 with requirement i keep ur HB +6 on my adream warior, because HB need low STR , and my warior is +9 pike/ +7 licaon hammer , so 40+ int. points. iam not alone who know this true.
    EWERY WORD WHAT U LAUNCH FROM UR MOUHT IS LIE u dont have proof for ur lie , but i have lots screenshots with UR PM&#39;s where is visible u only lie(in czech language sure my frends can translate). so PLEASE dont make ur SELF biger bitch than momentarily u are. try keep ur hold own , u still can if.......

and ABOUT ARAGAN ,hope say: ARAGAN is good men... really ? how he can be good men when this guy upheld u with ur lies ? he now look in my eyes as HOPE , because u(hope) give ur items to aragan , so aragan must know true by first moment and still after HOPE tell all ppl from imsexy clan iam scamer look at hope , is naked, aragan say nothing , and keep mind in sexy clan- iam scamer.i think HOPE&#39;s MENTALITY is SAME as ARAGAN MENTALITY
    GRATZ ARAGAN GL with megabrutal LIAR, THIEF and bitch HOPE. 2 bitchies = big love <_< BTW hope really does know how do blowjob. plushy Teddy bear can do better job,can do make me more happy than hope , she is noob in game, and in real life too :lol:

NoFearCZ

sry ARAGAN but i think better for u is when u go to market , buy gun (better biger) and shot ur self in head before HOPE arrive in ur house. because affter can be to late. feew weeks u can be happy , but after hell come on eart in ur house. after feew month -when u survive write here pls really GL , u need.

add *corect buy a tank confidence is confidence... :lol:

waton

hope why you told me that nofear hacked your account and stole all your items and send them to nofear account?
    i trusted you...but now you made me really stupid.
    thnx a lot

NoFearCZ

hope why you told me that nofear hacked your account and stole all your items and send them to nofear account?
    thnx a lot[/b]
    OMG watom , iam stupid too , because i forgot ask u : HOPE KNOW ALL MY CHARACTERS , ALL MY LOGIN+ PASSWORDS. OMG was stupid when hope say i take items on NOFEAR

thnx a lot[/b]
    welcome to the world of true...

ko4life name : tapion6921
    msn : [email protected]

FUKING SCAMMER ! FUK U

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 10
    03-31-2012, 07:52 PM
  3. Hits: 1